35+ Most Common Interview Questions Job Seekers Should Know!Aug 23, 2021 02:00 PM Photo by Edmond Dantès from Pexels
Tripboba.com - An interview is one of the stages where you should be the best effort you put into. Some people might find it difficult and hard, especially with the questions that are being asked. Don't worry, these most common interview questions will help you out in preparing for the interview.
What Are The 10 Most Common Interview Questions And Answers
You might think that interview is a way to find out the quality of a person. Well, it is true and not all true at the same time. When you think your skill and capability is only determined by the interview, you'll lose the bet. These most common interview questions will be your best references in preparing the interview. Let's check these out!
- "Can you tell me about a time where you encountered a business challenge? How did you overcome it?"
- "Do you have any questions for me?"
- "Tell me about your strengths."
- "Tell me about yourself."
- "What are the most important things you are looking for in your next role?"
- "What are your salary expectations?"
- "What are your weaknesses?"
- "What attracted you to our company?"
- "Where do you see yourself in five years?"
- "Why are you leaving your current job?"
Most Commonly Asked Interview QuestionsPhoto by rodnae from Pexels
There are various questions in an interview that you will find. Mostly are about yourself and how you cope and develop yourself in your previous and next company. These are the other most common interview questions for you!
- "Describe your dream job."
- "How did you learn about the opening?"
- "Out of all the candidates, why should we hire you?"
- "Tell me a little about yourself."
- "Tell me about a time you disagreed with a decision. What did you do?"
- "Tell me about the last time a co-worker or customer got angry with you. What happened?"
- "Tell me about the toughest decision you had to make in the last six months."
- "What are your biggest strengths?"
- "What are your biggest weaknesses?"
- "What do you consider to be your biggest professional achievement?"
- "What is your leadership style?"
- "What kind of work environment do you like best?"
- "Where do you see yourself in five years?"
- "Why do you want this job?"
- "Why do you want to leave your current job?"
Most Common Job Interview Questions
A job not only requires you to answer the questions during an interview. But it also requires you to handle yourself in a way that you manage to show off your cognitive skill in an interview. These other most common interview questions for job seekers will help you out. Let's find out!
- "A snail is at the bottom of a 30-foot well. Each day he climbs up three feet, but at night he slips back two feet. How many days will it take him to climb out of the well?"
- "Tell me how you think other people would describe you."
- "What are the company's highest-priority goals this year, and how would my role contribute?"
- "What are the three traits your top performers have in common?"
- "What can we expect from you in your first three months?"
- "What do you expect me to accomplish in the first 90 days?"
- "What do you like to do outside of work?"
- "What do you plan to do if ...?"
- "What percentage of employees was brought in by current employees?"
- "What questions do you have for me?"
- "What really drives results in this job?"
- "What was your salary in your last job?"
Most Common Behavioral Interview QuestionsPhoto by Gustavo Fring from Pexels
The behavioral aspect is one of the important things that interviewer ask. It is about how you cope with yourself in certain kind of work environment. These list of most common interview questions for behavioral can be your best references! Let's check 'em out!
- "Can you share about a time you had to be flexible or adaptable?"
- "Give me an example of a time when you had to handle multiple responsibilities at once. How did you prioritize your time?"
- "Give me an example of a time you had to prioritize certain tasks or projects over others."
- "Give me an example of a time you made a decision that was unpopular and explain how you handled implementing it."
- "Tell me about a goal you failed to achieve."
- "Tell me about a goal you set and reached and how you achieved it."
- "Tell me about a time when you had to be creative to solve a problem."
- "Tell me about a time when you handled a challenging situation."
- "Tell me about a time when you made a mistake. What did you do to correct it?"
- "Tell me about a time you felt you went above and beyond."
- "Tell me about a time you had to learn quickly."
- "Tell me about a time you made a difficult decision."
- "Tell me about how you work under pressure."
- "Tell me about the last time you handle a long-term project. How did you keep the project on track?"
- "Tell me about the last time your workday ended before you were able to get everything done."
10 Most Common Interview Questions
These 10 most common interview questions are the other interesting aspect you have to think about. Let's check these 10 common questions so you can prepare yourself!
- "Can you give me an example of a time when you felt dissatisfied with your work?"
- "Give me an example of a time when you persuaded someone. How’d you do it and why?"
- "Give me an example of how you set goals."
- "How do you stay motivated when a job requires you to perform repetitive tasks?"
- "Talk about a time when you’ve had to manage up."
- "Tell me about a body of work you felt was most impactful for you or your company."
- "Tell me about a time when you had to explain a complex topic to people with less subject knowledge. How did you make sure everyone could understand you?"
- "Tell me about a time when you had to say “no.”"
- "Tell me about a time you had to build rapport with a coworker or client whose personality was different than yours?"
- "Tell me about the proudest moment in your professional career why it was meaningful to you."
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers