Coronavirus: 6 Tips You Should Take Note to Guarantee Your Safety While Traveling AbroadFeb 28, 2020 10:00 AM Pixabay - Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
The massive COVID-19 or Coronavirus outbreak has been hitting on
several countries in the world including China, South Korea, Italy, and several
other countries. Now it becomes a global concern to minimize the spreading of
this deadly virus. Especially for you travel junkie, it is highly advisable to
pay an extra attention to ensure that your trip aboard is safe. The airports,
where people all around the world drop by to transit, are among the red zones
that should be taken care with special protections to prevent the transmission
of the virus. Other than certain precautions that have
been applied to avoid the virus transmission, you should also prepare yourself and
your family for travel safety.
To be more aware with the spreading of coronavirus, here are six tips that you should take note to guarantee your safety during travelling abroad:
1. Do a research about the destination that you plan to visit
Of course, the first attempt of prevention that you should do to guarantee your safe trip is by doing a research about the place that you plan to visit. Make sure that your destination has clean record of the coronavirus outbreak. By doing a thorough research, you will understand about the policies within the county that you want to visit in terms of how trusted they are in handling the virus outbreak.
2. Avoid going to the countries with high number of Coronavirus cases
3. Keep your hand clean and avoid touching your face
4. Try to avoid sitting near someone who is sick
5. Wear a face mask
6. Go to the nearest hospital if there is a symptom
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers