Nowadays, homemade slime is so popular that it makes so many people make their own slime at home. Indeed, making and playing slime is so much fun! This time, we're going to learn together how to make cloud slime.
The recipes on how to make cloud slime are also really easy to be followed. Cloud slime looks like fluffy clouds. Imagine having a fluffy, super stretchy, and cloud-like slime in your hands!
Do you know how to make cloud slime? If you don’t know yet, now you are in the right place because Tripboba is going to show you how to make cloud slime with some recipes.
Homemade slime is about playing with simple slime recipes and making new slime inventions. Take a look at the instructions on how to make cloud slime below!
How to Make Cloud Slime Ingredients
Here are the ingredients you need to make cloud slime at home:
- 2 of 2/3 cups White Glue
- 1/3 cups of Insta Snow
- 2 cups Shaving Cream (this is optional)
- 2/3 cups Activator (you can use Sta Flo because it’s safer than Borax)
- 2/3 cups Water
- Food Colouring (this is optional)
How to Make Cloud Slime Instructions
Now, we move to the steps of making could slime. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Place white glue into a medium-sized tub.
2. After that, insert the activator to slime, one tablespoon at a time. Combine to activate after each. Keep applying activator to slime mixture until the slime sticks together and not to the spoon or anything you use to mix it. After this, you can add the food coloring if you want too.
3. Place Instant Snow in a separate cup with medium size. To activate, apply how water to Instant Snow. Fluff it up until it is perfect.
4. Add slime to Instant Snow activated and mix well.
5. Place slime and Instant Snow on a hard surface until mixed, then work the two together until fully mixed. Congratulation, you have made your own cloud slime. Now, you are ready to play with your slime!
How to Make Cloud Slime with Instant Snow
The ingredients you will need on how to make cloud slime with instant snow:
- 2 of 2/3 cups of Elmer's Glue
- 1/3 cups Instant Snow
- 2/3 cups Contact Lens Solution
- 2/3 cups water if needed
- Food Coloring (optional)
- A large bowl for mixing
Now that you have your ingredients, follow this instruction:
1. Start taking the glue and add it to the mixing bowl.
2. After that, add the activator one tablespoon at a time, combining to activate after every tablespoon. Keep mixing until mixed well.
3. Now take the instant snow and apply it to a different mixing bowl. To activate you need to add warm water. Fluff it up until it's very really fluffy.
4. The last step you need to do is to combine and mix your activated slime and instant snow until it turns into a Cloud Slime!
How to Make Cloud Slime without Borax
The ingredients you will need:
- 1 bottle of white glue (1/2 a cup)
- Liquid Starch (I use Sta-Flo)
- Instant snow powder
- Food coloring
- Fake sprinkles
The instruction on how to make cloud slime without borax:
1. Put the white glue into a tub and apply your favorite food coloring. Mix them well.
2. Stirring with a wooden spoon, apply more of the Liquid Starch. Continue to add the activator and blend the slime until it forms. After that, knead the slime using your hands.
You can also over-activate your slime when making cloud slime so it gets stiff. The slime can get moist again after applying the instant snow, so don't think about the slime is too hard for now.
3. Start making the fake snow by putting some of the instant snow powder in a bowl and adding some water. Remember to not put too much water into it. Just enough amount of water to form the snow.
4. You should add it to the slime when the snow is formed and start kneading the slime. You also need to add some of the liquid starch if it is too sticky. Continue to apply snow and activator as long as it needed until your slime is no longer sticky. Add the instant now again until you get the desired texture.
5. Toss a few sprinkles over it!