3 Methods How to Remove SIM Card from iPhone Easily, New iPhone Users Should Know!Apr 07, 2021 01:30 PM Photo by thiago japyassu from Pexels
Tripboba.com - iPhone is one of the best and most popular products of Apple. Since its first launch back on January 9, 2007, it has gained millions of fans around the world. If you’re a new user of iPhone, you must be wondering how to remove SIM card from iPhone since it is quite tricky. But, it is actually quite simple to open the SIM card holder.
The method on how to remove SIM card from iPhone is not much different from Android. You just need a SIM ejector tool or remover tool that is provided by the phone when you got your new phone. Did you lost your SIM ejector tool? No worries! There are other ways on how to remove SIM card from iPhone.
Without wasting time, let's get down to the tutorials!
How to Remove SIM Card from iPhone X and Latest iPhone Series
The quick steps on how to remove SIM card from iPhone are simply by inserting a paper clip or SIM ejector tool into the hole on the side of the card holder. Press it against the iPhone, without forcing it. If you have trouble removing the SIM tray, take your device to a carrier or Apple Store for assistance.
The steps above are for all series of iPhone devices. But in the latest series of iPhones, it has a different location of the SIM cards. Before knowing how to remove SIM card from iPhone, you need to know the location of the SIM tray, especially on the latest series of iPhones. Take a look at the lists below!
Right side SIM card location on latest iPhone series:
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
Left side SIM card location on latest iPhone series:
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
After removing the SIM card from its holder, pay attention to the indentation in one corner of the new SIM card. Put the new SIM card into place. The card can only be installed in one way because of this notch. Then, insert the SIM tray completely into the device in the same direction as when it was removed. The SIM tray also can only be installed in one way.
How to Remove SIM Card from iPhone 7 Without ToolPhoto by Wajahat Ahmad Khan from Pexels
The old series of iPhone are simply and easy to open the SIM card. For example, how to remove SIM card from on iPhone 7. The SIM tray is located on the right side of the phone.
To open the SIM card holder without any hard tools, you can just insert a paper clip or SIM opening aid into the hole on the side of the card holder. Press it against the iPad, without forcing it. If you have trouble opening the SIM card holder, you can take your device to a cellular carrier or Apple Store for assistance.
If you still can’t remove the SIM card from your iPhone 7, you can use the Ejector SIM which has been provided with the purchase or similar objects such as safety pins or needles. The detailed steps are explained below:
- Step 1. Find the small hole in the SIM card slot located on the right side of your iPhone 7.
- Step 2. Plug the hole with the SIM Ejector or safety pin.
- Step 3. After the SIM card fits properly, reinsert the tray into the slot.
You will often find this method of how to remove SIM card from iPhone with a unibody design or the battery part cannot be removed. There are many reasons why vendors are now starting to carry out unibody designs, one of the reasons is about security so that the components used are truly genuine.
How to Remove SIM Card from iPhone 5sPhoto by picjumbo.com from Pexels
iPhone 5s was the best design yet of the iPhone series ever made. Its simple and handy design allows people with small hands feel comfortable while holding it. If you’re still using or just got your iPhone 5s on your hand, you may need to know how to remove SIM card from iPhone 5s.
This is indeed somewhat impractical because you can't just change SIM cards if you don't have these tools. Even so, it shouldn't bother you at all, unless you change cards a lot.
Here is a complete tutorial on how to open the tray on your iPhone, remove and insert nano SIM into the SIM card slot.
- Step 1. Look for a SIM card try (small hole on the right side of iPhone 5s)
- Step 2. Look for the SIM card ejector tool in your iPhone case. Or you can use something like paper clips or earring wire.
- Step 3. Insert the removal tool into the hole, press hard and the tray pops out.
- Step 4. Carefully remove or insert the Sim card into the tray, flat and flush.
- Step 5. Gently put the tray back into the phone and press to close the tray.
- Step 6. Until here the process is complete, it's quite easy not to remove and insert the sim card.
Those are 3 useful ways of how to remove SIM card from iPhone on all series. Removing the SIM card can be stressful if you don’t know how. Good luck!
- 50+ Inspirational Happy Engineers Day Quotes and Messages to Deliver Your Appreciation
- 45+ Turkey Jokes to Lighten the Mood on Thanksgiving Day!
- 50+ Quotes About Stories to Bring Inspiration
- 45+ Fathers Day Jokes to Make This Special Day Unforgettable
- 95 Warm Good Person Quotes to Motivate You Turn Into One