Tripboba.com - iPhone 5s was the best design yet of the iPhone series ever made. Its simple and handy design allows people with small hands feel comfortable while holding it. If you’re still using or just got your iPhone 5s on your hand, you may need to know how to remove SIM card from iPhone 5s.
This is indeed somewhat impractical because you can't just change SIM cards if you don't have these tools. Even so, it shouldn't bother you at all, unless you change cards a lot.
Here is a complete tutorial on how to open the tray on your iPhone, remove and insert nano SIM into the SIM card slot.
- Step 1. Look for a SIM card try (small hole on the right side of iPhone 5s)
- Step 2. Look for the SIM card ejector tool in your iPhone case. Or you can use something like paper clips or earring wire.
- Step 3. Insert the removal tool into the hole, press hard and the tray pops out.
- Step 4. Carefully remove or insert the Sim card into the tray, flat and flush.
- Step 5. Gently put the tray back into the phone and press to close the tray.
- Step 6. Until here the process is complete, it's quite easy not to remove and insert the sim card.
Those are 3 useful ways of how to remove SIM card from iPhone on all series. Removing the SIM card can be stressful if you don’t know how. Good luck!