3 Ways How to Clean a Mattress: Follow These Easy Step by Steps Tutorials!Feb 26, 2021 11:21 PM How to Clean A Mattress - Photo by JayMantri from Pixabay
Tripboba.com - Is cleaning mattresses thoroughly necessary to do? Yes, it is! After some time, your mattress is covered with sweat, dead skin cells, stains, dust mites, and all kinds of unpleasant things. Even if sheets and mattresses are constantly changed, some dirt and dust will inevitably fall on the mattress. Learn how to clean a mattress properly, so you can get a better quality of sleep tomorrow.
Cleaning your mattress is not only changing the bedding. It's clean the dirt and dust absorbed in it. If you didn't know how to clean a mattress properly before, no worries, we've got you covered. Here, you can learn all about how to clean a mattress properly!
How to Deep Clean a Mattress
Take care of the sweat, dust mites, and allergens on the mattress when cleaning it. Not only help you to get a better quality of sleep, but it also helps prevent pest infestations. Here is how to deep clean a mattress properly:
Here is how to clean a mattress
Step 1. Take off the bedding and clean it through in the washing machine.
2. Now vacuum the mattress using your vacuum cleaner's upholstery tool. Make sure to vacuum thoroughly to remove all the dirt away.
Make a solution using cold water, white vinegar, and a small amount of
laundry detergent into a spray bottle to make the cleaning solution.
Spray on the stained area. Let it soaked for 10 minutes.
Sprinkle baking soda all over the mattress surface liberally. Let sit
for at least 8 hours. After it's done, vacuum the excess baking soda and the dirt away.
How to Clean Pee Out of a Mattress with Baking Soda
tutorial on how to clean a mattress from your pet pee. Cleaning urine from a mattress actually is easy stuff to do. It's not expensive as you can still make use of supplies in the house.
Don't wait anymore. Clean your mattress now! Here is how to clean a mattress with baking soda and vinegar:
1. Take off the mattress from the bedding before cleaning it. Throw the bedding into the washing machine. Wash it well by adding some vinegar as regular washing soap can't totally remove the smell.
Step 2. Use a
clean, dry towel and wipe the soiled area. It'll help to absorb the excess liquid as much as possible. Remember not to scrub the mattress as it push the liquid deeper into the mattress.
Step 3. Mix in cold water,
white vinegar, and a small amount of laundry detergent into a spray
bottle to make the cleaning solution.
Step 4. Spray the solution on the stain. Soak over all the stained surfaces. Let it be for 15 minutes
to let the solution totally soaked.
Step 5. Cover the entire surface of the stained area with baking soda. Let it sit for 8-10 hours. Close the room. Make sure that your pets or children enter the room.
Step 6. Vacuum the baking soda from the mattress using a hose attachment well. Make sure that the powder is completely dry.
How to Clean a Memory Foam Mattress
kind of mattresses requires different kinds of treatments to clean. As memory foam mattresses are typically softer, so you will need some extra treatment to clean it. Here is how to clean a mattress, the memory
Step 1. Vacuum the foam using a handheld vacuum. Make sure to thoroughly all over the bed and around the sides as well.
2. Use a half cup of fabric cleaner or white vinegar mixed with 1 cup of water to spray it on the surface. Don't get it too wet.
Make a cleaning solution using laundry detergent and water. Spot clean the stained area and let sit for at least 30 minutes. Clean off using a
damp rag. Then, dry it using a clean towel until; it completely dry.
4. Sprinkle baking soda all over the mattress surface liberally. Let sit for at least 8 hours. After it's done, vacuum the excess baking soda and the dirt away.
Step 5. After it's fully absorbed, vacuum the excess. It's done!
Are these tutorials on how to clean a mattress helpful for you? Find more helpful tutorials only on Tripboba to help your daily home problems!
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers