How to Bake a Spiral HamFeb 04, 2021 09:38 PM
Spiral hams are usually served with mashed potatoes, Scalloped potatoes, and turkey. Cooking a spiral ham is simple and easy because it is already fully cooked.
The best way on how to bake a ham is at a low temperature. Learn how to make honey baked spiral ham below!
- 9 lbs fully cooked spiral bone-in ham
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 orange, juice of
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
Step 1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F
Step 2. Transfer ham in a roasting pan and cut side down. Then, cover it with foil
Step 3. Bake ham in the oven for at least 12 to 15 minutes per pound
Step 4. In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, orange juice, honey, dijon mustard, and pineapple juice. Simmer the mixture for 10 minutes.
Step 5. Remove the ham from the oven and brush with glaze mixture
Step 6. Place the ham back into the oven and wait until it's ready to serve
Now, you have already know the recipe on how to bake a ham perfectly, Let's practice it at home and tell us the result!
- 40+ Funny Mothers Day Messages to Celebrate The Day With Laughter
- 50+ Powerful Good Luck Messages to Encourage and Motivate Your Beloved!
- 60 Heartfelt Happy Birthday Papa Wishes and Messages
- 80+ Hilarious Chuck Norris Jokes That You Can Never Get Enough Of!
- 130+ Funny This or That Questions for Kids, Teens, and Adults