How to Be Smart: 3 Killer Advices for You to Boost Your IntelligenceJun 07, 2021 02:45 PM
How to be smart in school
If the smart you’re talking about is more on the academic side—say, being an intelligent student in school—then what should you do? Well, I think the answer is pretty apparent: study hard and succeed! But is it that simple? Of course not—it’s a lot of work!
Don’t worry, though; you can learn how to be smart in class with the proper studying tactics and a few tricks up your sleeve.
You can start by organizing your school materials and making yourself a comfortable study space to help you study and doing homework better at home, actively asking about supplementary readings, consulting with your teachers, setting study goals, working in a study group, or even getting a tutor to help with your study.
There are still plenty of other tips you can follow, but one thing you should understand is not to make studying your burden. You can try making pretty study notes and bullet journals, watching YouTube videos, or listening to podcasts to help you study better while still having fun.
It’s also better to show your talent and apply your skills by joining a competition, call for papers, volunteering, etc., rather than just being book smart without actualizing your potentials.
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers