How to Cancel Audible Membership: Easy Way to Stop Your SubscriptionApr 23, 2020 10:52 AM Flickr - Photo by athriftymrs.com
Tripboba.com - As the world’s largest e-commerce, Amazon has a wide range of product selections, such as electronics, books, and many others. Anda Audible is one of Amazon’s companies. There are millions of Audible subscribers with 470,000 audio titles.
Audible itself is the world’s largest producer of digital audiobooks. Their book selections include the best-selling digital audiobooks, radio and TV programs, and audio subscriptions to popular magazines and newspapers.
So, how does Audible membership work? You can choose your subscription plan, either monthly or annually. You will also get a 30-day free trial, with one free audiobook of your choice and two free Audible Originals. When the trial is over, you’ll be charged a monthly subscription fee.
The benefits of Audible subscription itself include monthly or annual credits good for anything on Audible, two free Audible Originals every month, 30 percent discount on purchases, easy exchanges, daily deals, and complimentary digital newspaper subscriptions.
Some people get curious whether subscribing to Audible membership is worth their money, so they sign up for free trial. If they like what they get, they can continue their subscription and vice versa. The reason for canceling a subscription varies among people.
For example, the subscriber doesn't intend to sign up for membership for a long time and only wants the trial. Or, it turns out that the subscriber doesn’t use audible that much anymore. If we should guess, you’re probably one of them.
If you’re wondering if you can unsubscribe, the answer is: yes, you can. You can cancel the subscription any time, even during your free trial period. Also, canceling the subscription can be done in any device. So, how to cancel Audible membership? Keep scrolling down and you’ll get to the tutorial in no time!
How to Cancel Audible Membership from a web browser
1. Log in with your Audible or Amazon account.
2. Click on the dropdown arrow next to your name. Then, select ‘Account Details’.
3. At the bottom of the ‘View Membership details’, you will see a ‘Cancel Membership’ button. Tap on it.
4. Audible will direct you to a survey page, asking you for the reason why you are canceling the subscription. Click on your reason and then click ‘Continue canceling’.
5. Audible will then show you other alternatives, depending on your location and reasons for cancellation. For example, they may suggest using a pre-paid membership plan instead of a recurring plan. They can also offer you other ‘special’ plans in case you want to stay on.
6. If you’re not interested in their offers, tap on ‘Finish Canceling’.
7. Sign again into Amazon Audible to confirm your cancellation. After you cancel, you will receive an automated email as proof of your cancellation.
How to Cancel Audible Membership from an iPhone
As stated earlier, canceling Audible subscription can be done on all devices. But, this doesn’t mean that you can do it from the Audible app. If you don’t have your laptop with you and an iPhone or iPad is all you have, here’s how to cancel Audible Membership from your iPhone or iPad:
1. Open Safari browser on your device. It is the blue-white compass icon on the home screen.
2. Type www.audible.com/account-details in the address bar and tap ‘Go’. This will bring you directly to the sign-in screen.
3. Tap the share button. It’s the icon with a blue square with an upward arrow through it, located at the center bottom part of the screen.
4. Swipe left across the bottom row of icons. Keep swiping until you find an option labeled ‘Request Desktop Site’. Tap it.
5. Enter your login information and tap ‘Sign in’.
6. Scroll down until you find ‘Cancel membership’ button. Tap it.
7. Follow the instructions to cancel your subscription. After you confirmed your cancellation, you will receive an email from Audible regarding your cancellation.
How to Cancel Audible Membership from Android Devices
Just like canceling Audible membership from iPhone or iPad, you can also cancel your subscription on Android devices. Still, you can’t use the Audible app so you have to use a web browser that is available on your Android. Without further ado, here’s how to cancel Audible membership from Android:
1. Type in the Audible website address in your browser. You can use any browsers, such as Chrome, Opera, and Firefox. As long as the browser allows viewing a website’s desktop version, you can use it. In this tutorial, we use Chrome. After you type the website, tap enter.
2. Tap ‘Continue to sign in’, the orange button in the middle of the page. This will prompt the sign-in form.
3. Sign in to your Amazon account. You’ll be directed to the Audible homepage.
4. Tap the ‘Menu’ button on the upper left side of the website. It’s the one with three horizontal lines. This will expand the menu on the left side.
5. You will find ‘My Account’ section. Tap it.
6. Under ‘Your Account’ section, you will see the ‘View membership details’ section.
7. Open your browser setting and switch to desktop site mode.
8. Tap ‘Cancel Membership’ below the ‘Your Membership’ box, located just next to ‘Switch Membership’ button.
9. Tap on ‘No thanks, continue canceling’ if you’re not interested in their offers.
10. Select the reason for your subscription cancellation.
11. Tap ‘Continue canceling’.
12. Tap ‘Finish Canceling’.
13. You will receive an email of your membership cancellation.
Well, that’s all about how to cancel Audible membership that you've been looking for. We hope this trick works for you!
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers