How to Cancel Netflix: 4 Ultimate Ways to Cancel Your Netflix SubscriptionFeb 15, 2021 11:46 PM how to cancel Netflix - Photo by Jade87 from Pixabay
Tripboba.com - If you want to save money or you might don't enjoy the shows and movies that Netflix offers as much as they used to, canceling your subscription is not a bad idea. Cancelling Netflix is simple enough. However, it can be a little tricky to get to the end result, so here's how to cancel Netflix easily.
Although it may be unpleasant to cancel a subscription, it can become a necessity. This is a way to eliminate monthly expenses and save money until you can re-subscribe. Here’s 4 ways you need to know about how to cancel Netflix. Keep scrolling.
How to Cancel Netflix Subscription
Cancelling Netflix might be not fun since you can enjoy many enchanting movies and shows. However, if you need to cancel it now, that is really okay. You can subscribe to it again anytime. Here’s how to cancel Netflix you need to know.
1. After signing in to your Netflix account, choose the icon in the upper right corner that displays all users. When the menu opens, select the "Account" button to enter your account membership menu.
2. You will now see your account information. Under the "Membership and Billing" header, choose the "Cancel Membership" option. This will take you to the area where you need to confirm the cancellation of your account. Choose the "Complete Cancellation" button to fully cancel your Netflix membership.
3. After that, you will have access to the streaming service until the next billing period arrives.
How to Cancel Netflix Account from T-Mobilehow to cancel Netflix - Photo by Jade87 from Pixabay
In case you have access
to Netflix through T-Mobile, you should visit the carrier’s website to
finish the cancelation. Here’s steps of how to cancel Netflix from
1. After logging into your T-Mobile account, you will need to choose "Manage Add-Ons" under the "I Want To" section.
When you get to the add-on page, scroll down to the "Services" section.
There will be two Netflix subscriptions that you can access through
this service. Uncheck the check marks you registered.
3. A message
will appear letting you know that you will no longer have access to your
Netflix account if you delete it. Click the "Continue Removal" button
to clear payment to Netflix via T-Mobile.
4. You will no longer pay Netflix via T-Mobile. You will still have access to the service for the rest of your billing period.
5. Now, you have successfully canceled Netflix. Hence, you can sit back and relax after knowing that your payment will not be taken out of your checking account monthly.
How to Cancel Netflix Trialhow to cancel Netflix - Photo by Jade87 from Pixabay
To begin streaming on Netflix, you must first register. For the first month, you pay nothing. However, you are required to pay in order to continue streaming after a free subscription for one month. If you don't cancel your subscription, you'll start to be billed at the end of the one-month free trial period.
You can cancel your Netflix account yourself. Here’s the steps of how to cancel Netflix free trial you can follow.
Launch an Internet browser. Click twice the browser shortcut icon on your desktop to open it. Besides, you can simply open a new browser tab
in an already opened browser.
2. Open Netflix. After the browser
opens, click the search bar at the top of the screen and type
https://www.netflix.com; this will take you to the homepage.
in. Click the "Login" link to open the login page. After that, on that
page, enter your email and password in the text fields provided. When
finished, click the "Sign in" button to continue.
4. Go to “Help”. In
the top right corner of the Netflix homepage, you will see a link to
"Your Account & Help." Click on the link.
5. Next, you need to
cancel your membership. When you click on it, you will be directed to a
page with a section labeled "Account Information". On the right side of
your current page, you will see a "Cancel Membership" link.
the "Cancel Membership" link. Then, read the cancellation terms. After
going through the cancellation terms, you have to tick the box
indicating you agree to the terms.
7. Now you can go ahead and click "Complete Cancellation" to finish the process. Netflix will send you an email that is confirming that your subscription has been canceled. Hence, you will not be charged.
How to Cancel Netflix on iPhonehow to cancel Netflix - Photo by vicky gharat from Pixabay
Netflix does not allow its users to
cancel from the iOS app on iPhone and iPad. However, you can do it from
the mobile web (on a Mac, go to your account settings on Netflix.com).
Here’s how to cancel Netflix subscription on iPad and iPhone.
1. Open the Netflix website on your iPhone, iPad, or other device (there is no choice to cancel in the iOS app).
Tap the three lines icon in the top left corner. Then, select Account
(click the profile icon in the top right corner on the desktop).
3. Swipe down and tap “Cancel Membership”.
4. Pay attention to when the cancellation will take effect and tap “Finish Cancellation”.
That’s all about Tripboba’s guide of how to cancel Netflix you can follow. Hopefully, this guide will be helpful for you!
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers