How to Clean Macbook Screen: A Useful Hack for All TypesMay 11, 2020 12:00 PM Macbook - Photo by https://perzonseo.com
Tripboba.com - If your works require a lot of time using a personal computer or Macbook, it is essential to keep the screen always clean. The accumulation of dust or dirt on the screen might cause the cloudy screen, so you cannot see better what is displayed on the screen.
You have to be extra careful to clean your Macbook screen because different types might have different materials to take care of. Wrong treatment on how to clean Macbook Screen might damage your Macbook. Of course no one wants their Macbook to be damaged, right?
If you are looking for how to clean MacBook screen, then you are in a good hand. Tripboba will show you how to clean MacBook screen for all types and all the tips that you need to know before you perform an action to your Apple products. Sit back and relax to find it out!
1. Tips on how to clean a Macbook screen
- Use soft, lint-free cloth. Do not use abrasive cloths, towels, paper towel, and any kind similar kinds of material.
- Wipe the screen sufficiently. Do not wipe it excessively because it might cause damage to your screen.
- Do not forget to unplug the external power sources, devices, and cables from your Macbook.
- Avoid using liquids to clean the screen (except if it needs special care for a specific product).
- Avoid getting the moisture into any openings of your Macbook.
- Do not use any aerosol sprays, bleaches, or abrasives ingredients to clean the screen.
- Avoid spraying the spray cleaners directly to the screen.
2. How to clean a Macbook screen?
Here are the steps on how to clean Macbook screen. All you need to do on how to clean the Macbook screen are as follows.
Step 1. Ensure your Macbook is in shutdown mode. You need to turn off the Macbook before clean the screen.
Step 2. Wipe the screen with a microfiber cloth. You need to be extra careful in cleaning the screen. Do a small circle on the entire screen.
Step 3. Do the wiping activity until the screen is clean.
Step 4. Avoid excessive force so your screen will not be damaged.
Step 5. Now, your Macbook screen is clean and ready to be used again!
3. How to clean Macbook Pro screen?
If you have Macbook Pro with you, here are the steps on how to clean Macbook screen for Macbook Pro user. All you need to do on how to clean Macbook screen are:
Step 1. Shutdown the Macbook Pro completely. Do not forget to unplug the power adapted. Make sure that there are no cables attached to the Macbook Pro.
Step 2. Next, you need to wet a soft cloth that you will be using to clean the screen with water.
Step 3. Now, you can wipe down the screen using a small circular motion. Do not wipe it too hard.
Step 4. Softly wipe the screen until all the clouds of dust are gone.
Step 5. Now, you are done!
4. How to clean Macbook Air screen?
Do you get a Macbook Air with you and you to want the screen to be cleaned? Worry not, here are the steps on how to clean Macbook screen for Macbook Air users. Things that you should do are:
Step 1. Shut down the Macbook Air.
Step 2. Spray an LCD or plasma cleanser on the microfiber cloth. Avoid spraying the cleaner directly to the screen.
Step 3. Wipe the screen using the microfiber cloth that is already damped with the LCD or plasma cleaner.
Step 4. Clean the entire MacBook Air screen in a small circular motion until the screen is clean.
Step 5. Yay, your Macbook Air's screen is now clean!
5. How to clean Macbook Pro retina screen?
Another way to clean your Macbook screen is by using LCD and Plasma Wipes. If you happen to have it at home, here are the steps you need to follow on how to clean Macbook screen.
Step 1. Please ensure that your Macbook is already turned off and unplug the power adapter from it.
Step 2. Wipe the screen starting from the bottom to top or side to side. Better is you wipe it using a small circular motion. Please note to wipe it lightly without giving too much pressure.
Step 3. Keep wiping until the screen is clean. Avoid siping it too much so the screen will not be damaged.
Step 4. Now, you have your screen cleaned!
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers