How to Connect Brother Printer to WiFi? Check This Simple GuideJun 15, 2020 09:22 AM How to Connect Brother Printer to WiFi - Photo by brother-usa.com
Tripboba.com - Brother printer is one of the first-class printer brands which is broadly used by the billions of users everywhere throughout the world. Brother printer gives an astonishing printing facility for the users. Besides, it is likewise accessible and available in different ranges.
Brother printers can be effortlessly used for many printing purposes and it is very known for giving the top tier printing features. But, users occasionally go up against issues when they buy another Brother printer and search for the best way of how to connect brother printer to WiFi even it's a very easy and simple procedure to perform.
In this article, you will find out about how to connect brother printer to WiFi. Check these highlights out!
1. How to connect a brother printer to WiFi
There are some methods of how to connect brother printer to WiFi you can choose. Here we go!
Method 1 – Connect using WPS
You are able to connect your Brother printer by using the WPS easily. For this, you need to follow the beneath guidelines:
1) The first step of how to connect brother printer to WiFi through WPS is to check that the WPS connectivity is supported by your router. Besides, you can check if there is any WPS symbol available.
2) The next step of how to connect brother printer to WiFi is to keep your printer close to the switch or in a nice range of your WiFi connection.
3) Now, you need to press the WPS button on your router.
4) Press and hold the WiFi button for around 10 seconds and afterward, the WiFi indicator will be flashed.
5) After this, the indicator will be strong once the connection is finished.
Method 2 – Connect using Infrastructure Mode
The second method of how to connect brother printer to WiFi is to connect your printer using Infrastructure Mode. This mode let the users connect the printer with the various devices and you can just connect your printer with the help of beneath steps:
1) The first step of how to connect brother printer to WiFi through Infrastructure Mode is that you will need to note down the SSID network name as well as the password of the WiFi router.
2) Now, you need to make a connection between your PC and printer by using a USB cable.
3) Now, you have to press and hold the WiFi button on your printer for around 10 seconds and afterward, it will empower the WiFi capability.
4) Then, you will need to set up the infrastructure mode setting on your Brother printer. For this, go to the Wireless Settings area under the Wireless LAN and afterward choose the Infrastructure for the Communication Mode choice.
5) Now, you have to enter the network name into the given field and afterward type the password under the SSID field.
6) Click on the Apply tab to finish the procedure.
Method 3 – Connect through Wireless Direct
The second method of how to connect brother printer to WiFi is to connect your printer using Wireless Direct. Here are the steps you need to follow.
1) Make a connection between your printer and PC using a USB cable.
2) Open the Printer Setting Tool and afterward pick the Communication Settings choice.
3) You will see a new page that will open where you need to pick settings that you wish to make. After that, click on the Apply tab.
4) Now, click on the General tab and afterward choose the Selected Interface option.
5) Press the WiFi button on your printer and afterward, it will turn on the WiFi.
6) After that, enter the SSID username and password to finish the system.
With these above-explained easy techniques, you can easily know how to connect brother printer to WiFi. Besides, if you suppose you can't comprehend this entire process, then you can likewise contact the customer service group of Brother printer and can just acquire the applicable solutions.
2. How to connect brother hl-l2360dw printer to WiFi
Here’s how to connect brother hl-l2360dw printer to WiFi you can apply:
1) Place the printer close to the router connection
2) Use the Up and Down arrow key to choose Network
3) Tap OK in order to implement the changes
4) Choose WLAN. Click OK. Next, you need to choose WPS/AOSS choice. Then, press OK.
5) Press the Up arrow to receive when “WLAN Enable?” shows up on the screen.
6) Press Key on rtr, press and hold the WPS or AOSS button for a while on your router.
7) Click the Up-arrow key. Your Brother key will start to detect your connection automatically.
8) Try to connect your printer to the WiFi. If it accomplished, the status will appear as Connected.
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers