How to Connect Phone to TV: Easy Tutorials to Enjoy Watching on a Big Screen!Feb 23, 2021 04:00 PM Photo by Lisa Fotios from Pexels
How to Connect Phone to TV WirelesslyPhoto from tecnologia.libero.it
How to connect phone to TV without cables, make sure your smartphone is equipped with Miracast or Wireless features. Then if the television doesn't have the Miracast feature, you have to use the Miracast Dongle device. Each brand usually has a different way of connecting HP to TV.
Here’s how to connect phone to TV wirelessly based on the brand.
How to connect phone to smart TV (Samsung Smart TV)
- Press the “Source” button on the remote.
- Then select “Screen Mirroring.”
- The television will scan for the device within 2 minutes.
- Enable the Miracast feature on the smartphone before the scan time is over.
- Sony Smart TV
- Press the “Input” button on the remote control.
- Select “Screen Mirroring” and press “Ok”
How to connect phone to smart TV (LG Smart TV)
- Press the “Home” button on the remote.
- Then select the “Network” option.
- Click on Miracast and activate it.
- After the television scans, activate the Miracast feature on the smartphone.
The television will then scan and wait for the connection with the smartphone. Besides, the Miracast feature settings on the smartphone vary depending on the brand. Each of these brands uses different terms, but the function remains the same.
How to connect Android phone to TV
Here's how to connect phone to TV settings for your Android phone to the television:
- Go to settings and click “Wireless and Network,” then click “More.”
- Then the “Select Device” menu appears.
- Press the option name your Smart TV.
- Go to Settings, then click “Wireless and Network,” then select “More.”
- Hit the “Miracast” menu.
- After the Smart TV name appears, click the name that matches the name of your Smart TV.
- In the settings section, press the “Device” menu.
- Then on the submenu “Display,” select “Wireless Display.”
- Press the “On” button on the right side of the “Wireless Display” menu.
- Enjoy a few moments until the name of your Smart TV appears, then press the name.
- In the settings menu, go to the “Wireless and Networks” menu.
- Press “More Settings” and select “Allshare Cast.”
- Under “Connect and Share,” press “Screen Mirroring.”
- Then your Smart TV name will appear, then press on the name you choose.
- Go to settings and press “More.”
- Then choose “Wireless Display.”
- Slide the switch to the “On” position.
- When the Smart TV name appears, select the Smart TV name to connect it to the television.
- In the settings section, go to the “Device” menu.
- Then, on the “Display” submenu, select “Cast Screen.”
- Choose the “More” menu.
- Click the box next to the “Enable Wireless Display” menu.
- A few moments later, your Smart TV name will appear.
- Choose the name of your Smart TV to connect it to the television.
- In the settings section, press the “Devices” menu, then click “Display.”
- In the menu, scroll down until you find the “Wireless Display” menu.
- Press the button on the right side of the menu.
- Wait a few moments for the name of your Smart TV to appear.
- Press the name of your Smart TV to connect it to the television.
How to connect phone to TV with HDMImhltech.org - Photo by Owner
How to connect phone to TV using a cable, you don't need any application. The thing you have to pay attention to is your smartphone cable port. There are two types of cables that you can use, namely Micro HDMI to HDMI and MHL cables which have a micro USB to HDMI connection.
Follow these steps how to connect phone to TV using a cable:
- Turn off the television by pressing the power button.
- Then, insert the flat end cable into the smartphone, and the other end into the HDMI port on the television.
- After that, turn on the tv again and switch it to HDMI mode.
- When the notification appears on the smartphone, put a check on the option 'HDMI Connection'.
- Check the television screen that is connected to the smartphone and can display according to the smartphone screen.
- This Instagram Account Illustrated The 12 Famous and Funniest Cat Pictures On The Internet
- 45+ Inspirational Charles Darwin Quotes from the Most Famous English Biologist, Naturalist, and Geologist !
- 70+ Funny Buddy The Elf Quotes That Will Make Your Day
- 80+ Two Faced People Quotes That Are Truly Relevant And Real!
- 80+ Encouraging Waiting For Love Quotes For You Still Waiting For Your Soulmate!