How to Cook Bacon in Air FryerApr 29, 2021 11:30 PM Photo by Thought Catalog on Pexels
Since bacon comes in various shapes and sizes, you'll need to keep a close eye on it the first few times before you get a sense of how easily it cooks.
The longer you cook the bacon, the thicker it is. Cooking bacon in an air fryer is simple; follow the steps below to learn how to cook bacon in an air fryer.
Step 1. Preheat the air fryer to 176 °C
Step 2. For the first time, I suggest starting at 350 °F and adjusting as required. If you like your bacon to be crispier, a higher temperature, such as 375 °F or 400 °F, might be better for you.
Step 3. To reduce smoke, pour water into the bottom of your air fryer.
Step 4. Arrange the bacon in a single layer in the air fryer basket that has been preheated. If you want to make the bacon suit better, cut it in half.
Step 5. For thinner bacon, cook for 8 to 10 minutes; for thicker cut bacon, cook for 12 to 15 minutes.
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers