How to Cook Oyster MushroomsMar 08, 2021 12:00 PM Oyster Mushrooms - Photo by Th G from Pixabay
Get ready to cook the oyster mushroom that you got with this ultimate stir fry recipe that will only take 5 minutes of your precious time. Here is the oyster mushroom stir fry recipe that you can follow at home.
- 400 grams of oyster mushroom (cleaned and split into small pieces)
- 1 thumb of ginger (shredded)
- 1 tablespoon of dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon of cooking oil
- 1 and a half spoon on oyster sauce
- a quarter teaspoon of Szechuan peppercorn (or you can substitute it with black pepper)
- 6 green onion (chopped)
- coriander for garnish (optional)
Step 1. In a large skillet, drizzle some oil and then add the white part of green onion as well as shredded ginger until it releases the fragrance.
Step 2. Add the mushroom into the skillet, followed by dark soy sauce and oyster sauce. Keep cooking for about 1 to 2 minutes. Make sure you are not stirring the mushroom too much.
Step 3. When the mushroom turns darker in color, you can start adding the Szechuan pepper or ground black pepper.
Step 4. Lastly, add the green onion and cook for a little bit.
Step 5. Place the stir-fried oyster mushroom on the serving plate and decorate with some coriander leaves. Enjoy!
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers