How to Cook Portobello MushroomsMar 08, 2021 12:00 PM Grilled Portobello Mushrooms - Photo by Joshua Choate from Pixabay
Craving for delicious grilled portobello mushroom? Don't be! You can make it quickly at home and it is guaranteed delicious. Let's go make it!
- Portobello mushroom
- Soy sauce
- Spices (garlic powder, cayenne, ground black pepper)
- Balsamic vinegar
Step 1. In a mixing bowl, add all the marinating ingredients and mix it until well combined.
Step 2. You can start adding the mushroom to the marinade. Make sure to coat both sides and let them marinate for around 10 minutes.
Step 3. After the marinating process is done, now it's time to grill the mushroom. Place the mushroom on the heated grilling pan and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
Step 4. Done. The delicious grilled portobello mushroom is ready to serve!
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers