How to Get a Jawline: 9 Effective Methods to Get a Sharper JawlineMar 01, 2021 05:00 PM How to Get A Jawline - Photo by Lamar Belina from Pexels
Tripboba.com - It depends on several genetic factors for a person to be born with a strong and dignified jawline. While some people are endowed with a naturally perfect jawline, there are others who need to tighten their jawline or strive to the fullest to maintain it.
Lack of regular exercise, dependence on junk food, and a sedentary lifestyle can lead to a wider jawline, double chin, and/or facial swelling. Then, you might wonder how to get a jawline to have a better appearance and thus confidence.
Read on this handy guide to know how to get a jawline better that you have always dreamed of. Follow these methods of how to get a jawline or choose the method that suits you best!
How to Get a Better Jawline
Method 1. Neck Curl up
The first method of how to get a jawline is neck curl up. Think of these as belly curls for your neck. This is done by lying on your back with your tongue against the roof of your mouth. This activates the front neck muscles.
1. Bring your chin to your chest then lift your head off the floor about 2 inches. Don't lift your stomach and don't stick out your chin.
2. Begin by doing 3 sets of 10 reps and gradually work your way up to more.
3. Take your time as these muscles are often underdeveloped and are able to cause neck strain if you try too quickly.
How to Get a Sharper Jawline
Method 2. Collar bone back up
The first method of how to get a jawline is collar bone back up.
1. Keeping your head parallel to the floor, turn your head back a few inches to feel the muscles on both sides of your throat contract and relax.
2. Begin with 3 sets of 10 reps at first, and then continue to hold the position for more than 30 seconds.
3. Be sure your ears are over your shoulders and your head is upright.
How to Get a More Defined JawlineHow to Get A Jawline - Photo by Christo Anestev from Pixabay
Method 3. Vowel sounds
Another method of how to get a jawline is
vowel sounds. These movements target the muscles around the mouth and on
the sides of the lips.
1. Open your mouth wide and say an "O" followed by an "E."
2. Make sure to exaggerate these sounds and movements and not show or touch your teeth.
3. Perform 3 sets of 15.
How to Get a Chiseled Jawline
Method 4. Tongue twister
This exercise on how to get a jawline is to target the muscles under the chin.
1. Place your tongue on the roof of your mouth just behind your teeth.
2. Press your tongue to cover the roof of your mouth completely and increase the tension.
3. Start humming and making a shaky sound. It will activate the muscles.
4. Complete 3 Sets Of 15 Sets.
How to Get a Stronger JawlineHow to Get A Jawline - Photo by Sammy-Williams from Pixabay
Method 5. Chin-up
Chin exercises lift the facial muscles on the lower part of your face, including your jaw.
1. Close your mouth and gently push your jaw forward.
2. Lift your lower lip and push inward until you feel the muscles in your chin and jaw line stretch.
3. Remain in this position for about 10 seconds before repeating the exercise.
How to Get a Sharp Jawline
Method 6. Contouring
One of the simplest ways of how to get a jawline is contouring. It is one of the easiest ways to get the look you've always been searching for!
Indeed, there are many contouring tricks that actually help form not
only the facial structure but also the lips, nose, cheeks, and eyebrows.
You have to apply bronzer or contouring powder/cream to the edges of the
face and smooth it properly.
How to Get a Defined Jawline
Method 7. Chewing gum
Chewing gum is the simplest way to train your facial muscles. It involves lots of jaw movement, which helps to sharpen the area. Plus, it's fun and doesn't require extra effort.
How to Get a Good JawlineHow to Get A Jawline - Photo by jcaldigital from Pixabay
Method 8. Eat less salt
consumed in large amounts, can affect the skin and trigger bloating, so
try to avoid too much salt in your diet. Avoid chewing salty snacks and
junk food throughout the day.
How to Get a Strong Jawline
Method 9. Clench your jaw
a better jawline, you can also try clenching your jaw for 10 seconds
and releasing it. You will feel a little uncomfortable and a little
burnt. Do this a few times (10-15 repetitions) to see the tone of your
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers