How to Get Rid of Period Cramps: 15+ Most Effective Ways to Reduce Menstrual PainApr 21, 2021 05:15 PM
How to Get Rid of Period Cramps Naturally
If you have a certain allergy that caused you to avoid taking OTC pain relievers, you may try some natural way to get rid of period cramps. Hope these tips will help to reduce the pain during your period.
Study reveals that certain exercise is effective to reduce menstrual pain. You can have moderate activities such as walking or yoga. Yoga is a gentle exercise that can release endorphins and help you to reduce menstrual symptoms. You can browse on Youtube for recommended yoga poses to help reduce the pain.
Watch Your Diet
A well-balanced diet can protect your body as well as reduce period cramps. It's great to also eat vitamins and minerals like vitamin D or omega oils to boost your body's natural defenses. Here are some foods you can eat to help stop cramping:
- Ginger - it's known for alleviating inflammation and pain.
- Salmon - this oily fish is packed with omega-3 that good as anti-inflammatory fat
- Dark Chocolate - since excess sugar is bad for your period cramps you can consume dark chocolate that can boost magnesium
- Banana - This fruit contains a high level of potassium that can prevent cramping
How to Get Rid of Period Cramps at School
It's so disturbing when you get the period camps when you are at school. You may lose your concentration in the classroom or you can't continue your activity. But, there are some ways on how to get rid of period cramps when you are at school.
- Dress in loose and comfortable clothing. Make sure to stay warm.
- You can take pain relievers in the morning before you go to school
- Bring with you a heat patch
- Don't forget to do some light exercises and go for a little walk
- Bring sports drinks or superfoods like dark chocolate or banana
While when you are at a period, avoid consuming fatty foods, caffeine, alcohol, and stop smoking. Having a healthy and balanced lifestyle will so much help you to keep you active and minimize the pain.
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers