Tripboba.com - AirPods is one of the best products of Apple which allows you to listen to music with no hassle. Since its first launch in 2016, it has been favorited by many people.
You can listen to music, make phone calls, use Siri, and more with AirPods. You might just get your AirPods and wonder how to pair AirPods to your iPhone. Well, it is pretty easy. You can follow the steps below.
Let's get started!
How to Pair AirPods to iPhone
If you're setting up AirPods for the first time, make sure your device is up to date. After that, follow these steps to know how to pair AirPods:
- Enter the Home screen.
- Open the case with the AirPods in it, then bring it to the side of the iPhone.
- A setup animation will appear on your iPhone.
- Tap Connect.
- If you have AirPods Pro, read the next three screens.
- If you have AirPods Pro or AirPods (2nd generation) and have set up “Hey Siri!” on your iPhone, “Hey Siri!” is ready to use with your AirPods. If you haven't set up “Hey Siri!” and you have AirPods Pro or AirPods (2nd generation), you'll be guided during this setup.
- Tap Done! You’re all set up!
When you're signed in to iCloud, your AirPods are automatically set up with any of your supported devices and signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID. That’s how to pair AirPods to your iPhone device easily. If you can't set up your AirPods, get help. You can also pair it with other devices such as Mac, Windows, Android, and more.