3 Ways How to Pair AirPods to Any Devices: A Simple TutorialFeb 23, 2021 03:00 PM Photo by Ready Made from Pexels
Tripboba.com - AirPods is one of the best products of Apple which allows you to listen to music with no hassle. Since its first launch in 2016, it has been favorited by many people.
You can listen to music, make phone calls, use Siri, and more with AirPods. You might just get your AirPods and wonder how to pair AirPods to your iPhone. Well, it is pretty easy. You can follow the steps below.
Let's get started!
How to Pair AirPods to iPhone
If you're setting up AirPods for the first time, make sure your device is up to date. After that, follow these steps to know how to pair AirPods:
- Enter the Home screen.
- Open the case with the AirPods in it, then bring it to the side of the iPhone.
- A setup animation will appear on your iPhone.
- Tap Connect.
- If you have AirPods Pro, read the next three screens.
- If you have AirPods Pro or AirPods (2nd generation) and have set up “Hey Siri!” on your iPhone, “Hey Siri!” is ready to use with your AirPods. If you haven't set up “Hey Siri!” and you have AirPods Pro or AirPods (2nd generation), you'll be guided during this setup.
- Tap Done! You’re all set up!
When you're signed in to iCloud, your AirPods are automatically set up with any of your supported devices and signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID. That’s how to pair AirPods to your iPhone device easily. If you can't set up your AirPods, get help. You can also pair it with other devices such as Mac, Windows, Android, and more.
How to Pair AirPods to Laptop Windows DevicePhoto from tweaklibrary.com
AirPods has many series and generations since its first generation launched in 2016. The second generation gets an upgrade on its features. The latest one is AirPods Pro, and here are the steps you can follow on how to pair AirPods Pro to your laptop. Let's take a look!
To be able to pair AirPods with Windows, make sure your Windows computer has a Bluetooth connection first.
- Make sure your AirPods are in their case.
- Make sure the AirPods snap into place before pairing them.
- Select Start on your Windows computer and select the Settings menu.
- Enter the Settings menu.
- Select the Device menu.
- Enter the Bluetooth & other device sub-menu, don't forget to turn on Bluetooth.
- Then select “Add Bluetooth or other devices.”
- After that, go to the Bluetooth menu, don't choose 'wireless display or dock' or 'everything else.'
- Select Bluetooth.
- After selecting Bluetooth, open the holder of your AirPods, press and hold the little button on the AirPods holder for a few seconds.
- When the status light is blinking and turning white, release the button.
- Press and hold the button on the AirPods tray to pair with Windows.
- The AirPods option will appear in this window and select the AirPods and select Pair.
- Your AirPods are connected to Windows and are ready to use.
- Click Done and you can use AirPods on your Windows laptop!
Important notes, you can use AirPods like regular Bluetooth earphones and unfortunately, can't support Siri. In order to use Siri with AirPods, of course, you need to be connected to an Apple device. Those are how to pair AirPods with your Windows laptop. It is pretty easy as you connect other bluetooth devices to your laptop.
How to Pair AirPods to Android DevicesPhoto from pcmag.com
As with the other bluetooth devices, AirPods can also be connected to any device other than Apple device such as Android. If you have your AirPods and Android, you can follow these steps on how to pair AirPods to Samsung Android device. Let's take a look!
- First, make sure your AirPods are in their case before they're ready to connect.
- Long press the white button on the back of the case until the white LED lights up. Later to turn off the device, simply press this button again until the LED light turns off,
- Open the Bluetooth menu on the Android smartphone,
- Then search for available devices. AirPods will appear as long as the LED light on the case is still on,
- Then press "Pair", and the Android smartphone will be connected to the AirPods.
Important Notes in Pairing AirPods to Samsung Android Device
Those are simple and easy steps on how to pair AirPods with Samsung Android device. Once connected, AirPods will then connect automatically when Bluetooth is on on the Android phone. The most common problem in how to pair AirPods to Android is that Android can't find the AirPods connection. This happens if your AirPods are still connected to another device. Or maybe the AirPods' are on ow battery.
Another solution is to restart Bluetooth on Android. Turn Bluetooth off and then back on. Do the same with the AirPods. In order to make sure it's not the smartphone's problem, try connecting the AirPods with another device. If it can be connected, it means that the problem is with the smartphone.
One more thing that should not be forgotten is the range of distance. The two devices will be connected using Bluetooth, if they are in a maximum distance, if it exceeds, the connection will be lost. This is also often a problem in the initial connection. So make sure the distance between the AirPods and Android is not too far away.
- This Instagram Account Illustrated The 12 Famous and Funniest Cat Pictures On The Internet
- 45+ Inspirational Charles Darwin Quotes from the Most Famous English Biologist, Naturalist, and Geologist !
- 70+ Funny Buddy The Elf Quotes That Will Make Your Day
- 80+ Two Faced People Quotes That Are Truly Relevant And Real!
- 80+ Encouraging Waiting For Love Quotes For You Still Waiting For Your Soulmate!