AirPods has many series and generations since its first generation launched in 2016. The second generation gets an upgrade on its features. The latest one is AirPods Pro, and here are the steps you can follow on how to pair AirPods Pro to your laptop. Let's take a look!
To be able to pair AirPods with Windows, make sure your Windows computer has a Bluetooth connection first.
- Make sure your AirPods are in their case.
- Make sure the AirPods snap into place before pairing them.
- Select Start on your Windows computer and select the Settings menu.
- Enter the Settings menu.
- Select the Device menu.
- Enter the Bluetooth & other device sub-menu, don't forget to turn on Bluetooth.
- Then select “Add Bluetooth or other devices.”
- After that, go to the Bluetooth menu, don't choose 'wireless display or dock' or 'everything else.'
- Select Bluetooth.
- After selecting Bluetooth, open the holder of your AirPods, press and hold the little button on the AirPods holder for a few seconds.
- When the status light is blinking and turning white, release the button.
- Press and hold the button on the AirPods tray to pair with Windows.
- The AirPods option will appear in this window and select the AirPods and select Pair.
- Your AirPods are connected to Windows and are ready to use.
- Click Done and you can use AirPods on your Windows laptop!
Important notes, you can use AirPods like regular Bluetooth earphones and unfortunately, can't support Siri. In order to use Siri with AirPods, of course, you need to be connected to an Apple device. Those are how to pair AirPods with your Windows laptop. It is pretty easy as you connect other bluetooth devices to your laptop.