As with the other bluetooth devices, AirPods can also be connected to any device other than Apple device such as Android. If you have your AirPods and Android, you can follow these steps on how to pair AirPods to Samsung Android device. Let's take a look!
- First, make sure your AirPods are in their case before they're ready to connect.
- Long press the white button on the back of the case until the white LED lights up. Later to turn off the device, simply press this button again until the LED light turns off,
- Open the Bluetooth menu on the Android smartphone,
- Then search for available devices. AirPods will appear as long as the LED light on the case is still on,
- Then press "Pair", and the Android smartphone will be connected to the AirPods.
Important Notes in Pairing AirPods to Samsung Android Device
Those are simple and easy steps on how to pair AirPods with Samsung Android device. Once connected, AirPods will then connect automatically when Bluetooth is on on the Android phone. The most common problem in how to pair AirPods to Android is that Android can't find the AirPods connection. This happens if your AirPods are still connected to another device. Or maybe the AirPods' are on ow battery.
Another solution is to restart Bluetooth on Android. Turn Bluetooth off and then back on. Do the same with the AirPods. In order to make sure it's not the smartphone's problem, try connecting the AirPods with another device. If it can be connected, it means that the problem is with the smartphone.
One more thing that should not be forgotten is the range of distance. The two devices will be connected using Bluetooth, if they are in a maximum distance, if it exceeds, the connection will be lost. This is also often a problem in the initial connection. So make sure the distance between the AirPods and Android is not too far away.