How to Repair Elytra: A Handy Trick You Should Know!Jun 08, 2020 04:30 PM Elytra Minecraft - Photo by Minecraft from Facebook
Tripboba.com - Elytra is an uncommon tool found in Minecraft. It is a pair of wings that you can use to fly in the survival mode of Minecraft. If you happen to have an Elytra but it is broken, worry not, even though elytra is not renewable, but you can repair yours.
Elytra are equipped in the chest plate slot. It is usually grey by default. You can use elytra to fly in the sky. It is working exactly like a bird's wings. To increase the speed of Elytra, you need to lose altitude and vice versa.
Please note that the speed of Elytra can quickly change from the extreme change in directions. To reach a safe, and highest travel distance using the Elytra is by aiming directly at the horizon while you are at the glide's altitude limit.
An Elytra can be found only in the end city of Minecraft. You can found Elytra in an item frame, in the treasure room of the end ship. If you combine 2 damaged elytra become one, it will increase the durability of the two pairs plus an extra of 5% durability.
The other method on how to repair Elytra can be done by repairing it at an anvil using a phantom membrane. Thus, in this article Tripboba will only show you the easy steps on how to repair Elytra using an anvil.
To be able to repair an Elytra, you will need ingredients including 2 damaged elytra to make it appear like a new pair again. If you want to know the steps on how to repair Elytra in Minecraft, you can follow the steps presented below.
How to Repair an Elytra
Here are the steps on how to repair Elytra in Minecraft that you can try. You will need 1 leather, 1 Elytra, and 1 Anvil to repair your broken Elytra. The step-by-step methods are as follows.
Step 1. The first step on how to repair Elytra is placing the anvil to the Hotbar and then place the pointer (shown as the plus sign on the screen) on the block that you want the anvil to be placed.
The methods to place an anvil are different depending on the version of Minecraft that you use. The methods are shown as follows.
- For Java Edition (both PC and Mac), you can try to right-click on the block.
- For Pocket Edition (PE), it can be done by tapping the block.
- For Xbox 360 and Xbox One, you can press the LT button on the controller.
- For PS3 and PS4 users of Minecraft, it can be done by pressing the L2 button from the game controller.
- For the Wii U version, you can select the ZL button on the gamepad to place the anvil.
- For Nintendo Switch, placing anvil can be done by pressing the ZL button on the controller.
- For Windows 10 Edition and Education Edition, the method to place anvil is the same by right-clicking the block.
Step 2. Now, you are ready to use the anvil. You need to stand in front of the anvil to use it. Then process to right-click to continue the step.
Step 3. The anvil will be opened and you will be able to see the repair & Name menu.
Step 4. In this stage, you can start to repair the Elytra by placing the damage elytra on the first slot of the repair & name menu grid and 8 leather in the second slot.
Step 5. You will see the repaired Elytra in the third slot. Usually, to repair a broken Elytra, you will cost you 4 experience levels.
Step 6. Move the repaired Elytra to your Inventory box. Once you moved the Elytra into the inventory box, the unused leather will be left in the second slot. You can move them back into your Inventory.
Step 7. Yay! Congratulations, you have just successfully repaired your broken Elytra.
That is all the steps on how to repair Elytra in Minecraft that you need to know to play the game. Do you find this article on how to repair Elytra can help you in any way? Tripboba hopes this article can be a little light for you to play the game.
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers