Tripboba.com - Getting to grasp the intricate details of Fitbit Versa can be so difficult for some people. That is the reason we're here to assist you by seeing how to shut down and restart your device!
Fitbit is one of the market heads in wearable devices. Besides, it came out with one of the main wearable smartwatches that can follow your activities as well as feedback statistics.
The incredibly well-known Fitbit Versa has been launched a few years ago. The company of Fitbit has quite recently released the Fitbit Versa 2 and customers adore it.
If you look for a guide to shut down and reset your Fitbit Versa, you have come to the right place! We have provided you with a simple guide about how to restart Fitbit Versa.
Here’s how to restart Fitbit Versa, how to shut down, and charge it that you need to know. Let’s explore it now!
1. How to Shut Down the Fitbit Versa
Before we learn about how to restart Fitbit Versa, we will explore how to shutdown it in advance. There are several reasons you may need to shut down your Fitbit Versa, to save battery life, or reconnect a device. To turn the Fitbit Versa series off and on, you can follow these steps.
On your watch, open the Settings application.
Go to "About", "Shutdown" and afterward affirm the shutdown.
In order to turn your watch back on, you need to press the back button.
Those steps are quite simple, right? Well, you can shut down your wearable device as well as turn it on back. Note: This doesn't delete your data!
2. How to Restart a Fitbit Versa
Now, we are going to learn about how to restart Fitbit Versa. After you shut down your Fitbit Versa you will need to restart it. Or you may simply need to restart it for some different reasons including if your device won't sync, it won't react to button presses. It's charged but won't turn on or it won't track your steps or different details.
1) For the Fitbit Versa, the way of how to restart Fitbit Versa that you need to do is to press and hold the back and bottom buttons until you find the Fitbit logo on the screen.
2) For the Fitbit Versa Lite Edition and Fitbit Versa 2, the way of how to restart Fitbit Versa that you need to do is to hold the back catch for 10 seconds.
3) Now, let go of the buttons.
This ought to restart your device and fix any issues you may have been encountering.
3. How to Restart a Fitbit Versa using Settings
This is the easiest approach to restart your Fitbit Versa. Do this if you experience problems, or if you need to preserve battery power. Here are the steps.
On your Fitbit Versa, head to the main or Home screen.
Swipe left on the screen until you see Settings.
Look down and tap “About”.
Tap “Yes” to affirm shutdown.
If you need to turn your watch back on, you can just press and hold the Back (left) button for some seconds.
4. How to Charge Your Fitbit Versa
In this section, we will learn about how to charge your watch. Here’s how.
Fitting the charging support into the USB port on your PC or a UL-certified
USB wall charger.
The charging cradle utilizes a spring clasp to hold Versa set up while it’s charging.
You need to pinch the spring clip and put the Fitbit Versa in the charging cradle. The pins on the charging cradle have to adjust the gold contacts on the back of the watch.
The connection is safe when the percent charged shows up on the screen.
While the Fitbit Versa charges, tap the screen to check the battery level. Tap the screen twice to utilize Versa while it charges
That’s all about how to restart Fitbit Versa, how to shut down as well as how to charge it. Hopefully, this handy guide will help you in using your Fitbit Versa.
- 10 Most Followers on Instagram, Number 1 is Unexpected to be On The List!
- Copper Falls State Park: Make Your Camping and Fishing Experience Here Unregrettable!
- Indian Rock Beach: A Guideline to the Beautiful Beach for Vacation
- Clifty Falls State Park: Travel Guide for a Memorable Waterfalls Retreat
- Ichetucknee Springs State Park: A Guide to This Tubing Recreation