How to Transfer Contacts from Android to Android: Try These 6 Methods to Transfer Your Contacts, Android Users Should Know!Apr 23, 2021 10:26 PM Photo by apowersoft.com
Tripboba.com - Changing smartphones means you also have to move existing data on old phones. Contacts are important data, especially if our contacts contain contacts of important people. You don’t want to lose that data and moving it manually is the last thing you will do. You can use these methods of how to transfer contacts from Android to Android to move your contacts from the old device to the new device without worrying about losing data.
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to Android Using Gmail or Google Account
Use your Google account to transfer contact data. The easiest way to move contacts is by using a Google account.
- Step 1. Open the Settings menu or Settings on your smartphone.
- Step 2. Then select the Synch or Synchronize menu.
- Step 3. Tap for the Google account.
- Step 4. Then tap the Contacts option.
- Step 5. Wait for the syncing process to complete.
- Step 6. Now the contacts on your smartphone have been saved to your Google account.
- Step 7. To move to a new smartphone, log in to the Google account.
- Step 8. Go to Settings> Google> Set up & restore.
- Step 9. Finally, tap the Restore Contacts option.
Besides being able to move contacts on your smartphone, a Google account can also store all your data from your old smartphone to another smartphone such as a list of applications, calendars, play games, Gmail, and others.
2. How to Transfer Contacts from One Android to Another: Export Contacts Via SD Card
If you feel moving contacts via your Google account is too complicated, then you can use this another method of how to transfer contacts from Android to Android. This method basically just takes all the contact lists on your smartphone, then saves it to external storage or on an SD card.
- Step 1. Open the Contacts feature on your smartphone.
- Step 2. Press menu then select the option Export Contacts.
- Step 3. Then select Export to SD Card.
- Step 4. Usually the contact file will be saved in VCF format.
- Step 5. Move the SD card to your new smartphone.
- Step 6. On a new smartphone, open the contact feature.
- Step 7. Select the menu Import Contacts> Import from SD Card.
- Step 8. Finally, look for the VCF file that you got earlier.
All contact files containing the smartphone numbers of your friends or family will be saved in VCF format. This file size will not be big, but it all depends on how many contacts you have.
How to Transfer My Contacts from Android to AndroidPhoto by imobie-resource.com
If the previous method of how to transfer contacts from Android to Android are too complicated for you, you can try this one by using Internal memory.
3. Transfer Contacts Using Internal Memory
- Step 1. You have to save contact information to the phone's internal memory, connect the device to the computer to save the contact file.
- Step 2. Next, transfer it from your PC to your new smartphone.
- Step 3. You can also search for files on your phone and send them directly via bluetooth or email to your new device.
4. How to Transfer Contacts and Messages from Android to Android: Via the SIM card
Did you know that a SIM card is capable of storing contacts for people's phone numbers? This method is the most practical because you only need to use a card from a cellular operator to be able to move contacts on your smartphone.
- Step 1. First, go to the Contacts menu on your smartphone.
- Step 2. Tap the menu then select the Export Contacts option.
- Step 3. Then select Export to SIM card.
- Step 4. If so, move your SIM card to a new smartphone.
- Step 5. On a new smartphone go to the Contacts menu> Import Contacts.
- Step 6. Press the Import Contacts from SIM Card option.
- Step 7. Now the contact has been successfully transferred to another smartphone.
Even though it is very easy, the drawback of this method of how to transfer contacts from Android to Android is that you can only move a maximum of 200 contacts. The SIM card of any mobile operator can only accommodate a maximum of 200 contacts on it.
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to Android via BluetoothPhoto by maketecheasier.com
5. Via Bluetooth
- Step 1. Go to the Contacts menu on your smartphone.
- Step 2. Then enter the Export Contacts menu.
- Step 3. Select the Export to Internal Storage option.
- Step 4. Your contacts will be saved in VCF format.
- Step 5. Turn on the bluetooth feature on old and new smartphones.
- Step 6. Send the VCF file to the new smartphone.
- Step 7. If the VCF file has been received, open your new Mobile Contact.
- Step 8. Then Import Contacts> Import from Internal Storage.
- Step 9. Find the VCF file so that the contacts can be moved.
The process of importing and exporting contacts doesn't take long. However, the duration depends on how many contacts you have.
6. How to Transfer Contacts from Android to Android via Bluetooth and Using Cloud Storage
Some Android brands have provided cloud storage features that allows you to know how to transfer contacts from Android to Android easily. This feature usually also provides for storing number data from contacts on your smartphone. For example, Xiaomi phones, Xiaomi android phones provide a cloud feature called Xiaomi Cloud or MI accounts. You can take advantage of the MI account to move smartphone contacts to other smartphones that also use Xiaomi android.
So, those are 6 methods of how to transfer contacts from Android to Android that you can try. Just determine which method is the easiest and most effective to use on your smartphone device. Good luck!
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers