Tripboba.com - Are you or your child in the mood for Minecraft games? It is no doubt that Minecraft now has been one of the most popular games in the world.
The open-world concept of the game allows players to explore and build their own maps. Besides its interesting gameplay and characters, players are also able to change skin. Then, how to change Minecraft skin? Well in this game, only very few skins are available. Changing skin color or hairdo is free, but not changing clothes.
Actually, there is an easy way how to change Minecraft skin which is of course free. If you don’t want to spend more money to get epic and great skins, you can follow these methods. The steps are varied depends on the versions you are playing, on PC or mobile. Let’s check it out!
How to change Minecraft skin on PC Version
Minecraft is available on two versions, PC and mobile (on iOS and Android). If you’re playing on PC, you can follow these steps below:
- Step 1. Visit the Minecraft Skindex site. Go to http://www.minecraftskins.com/. The Skin Index or Skindex library will be opened.
- Step 2. Select a skin. Click the skin that you want to use for your Minecraft character.
- Step 3. You can also search for a specific skin from the search bar at the top of the page.
- Step 4. If you want to see a list of all kinds of skins (not just popular skins), click Latest or Top on the top left side of the page.
- Step 5. Click the Download button. This button is on the right side of the page for the skin you want. The skin file will immediately be downloaded to your computer.
- Step 6. Depending on your browser settings, you may first need to choose where to save the download or confirm the download.
- Step 7. Visit the Minecraft site. Visit https://minecraft.net/. This is the official Minecraft site.
- Step 8. Click the ☰ logo in the upper right corner. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Step 9. Click Profile. This option is near the top of the drop-down menu. This will open the page for the skin.
- Step 10. If you are not logged into Minecraft, enter your email address and password then click LOG IN to continue.
- Step 11. Click select a file. It's a white button at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 12. Select the desired skin file. Click the skin file that you just downloaded. The file will be placed in the "Downloads" folder (the default save location on your computer).
- Step 13. Click Open. This option is in the bottom-right corner. The skin file will be uploaded to your profile page.
- Step 14. Click Upload. It's a white button at the bottom of the page. This will change the current skin for your Minecraft character.
The steps above are easy to follow. Besides, the skins you will get are also free! You may want to upgrade to the “coolest” skins, which requires you to purchase. But, if you don’t really need the purchased skins, the steps of how to change Minecraft skin for free above can be useful for you, at least.