3 Ways How to Change Minecraft Skin EasilyApr 07, 2021 02:45 PM Photo by reddit.com
Tripboba.com - Are you or your child in the mood for Minecraft games? It is no doubt that Minecraft now has been one of the most popular games in the world.
The open-world concept of the game allows players to explore and build their own maps. Besides its interesting gameplay and characters, players are also able to change skin. Then, how to change Minecraft skin? Well in this game, only very few skins are available. Changing skin color or hairdo is free, but not changing clothes.
Actually, there is an easy way how to change Minecraft skin which is of course free. If you don’t want to spend more money to get epic and great skins, you can follow these methods. The steps are varied depends on the versions you are playing, on PC or mobile. Let’s check it out!
How to change Minecraft skin on PC Version
Minecraft is available on two versions, PC and mobile (on iOS and Android). If you’re playing on PC, you can follow these steps below:
- Step 1. Visit the Minecraft Skindex site. Go to http://www.minecraftskins.com/. The Skin Index or Skindex library will be opened.
- Step 2. Select a skin. Click the skin that you want to use for your Minecraft character.
- Step 3. You can also search for a specific skin from the search bar at the top of the page.
- Step 4. If you want to see a list of all kinds of skins (not just popular skins), click Latest or Top on the top left side of the page.
- Step 5. Click the Download button. This button is on the right side of the page for the skin you want. The skin file will immediately be downloaded to your computer.
- Step 6. Depending on your browser settings, you may first need to choose where to save the download or confirm the download.
- Step 7. Visit the Minecraft site. Visit https://minecraft.net/. This is the official Minecraft site.
- Step 8. Click the ☰ logo in the upper right corner. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Step 9. Click Profile. This option is near the top of the drop-down menu. This will open the page for the skin.
- Step 10. If you are not logged into Minecraft, enter your email address and password then click LOG IN to continue.
- Step 11. Click select a file. It's a white button at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 12. Select the desired skin file. Click the skin file that you just downloaded. The file will be placed in the "Downloads" folder (the default save location on your computer).
- Step 13. Click Open. This option is in the bottom-right corner. The skin file will be uploaded to your profile page.
- Step 14. Click Upload. It's a white button at the bottom of the page. This will change the current skin for your Minecraft character.
The steps above are easy to follow. Besides, the skins you will get are also free! You may want to upgrade to the “coolest” skins, which requires you to purchase. But, if you don’t really need the purchased skins, the steps of how to change Minecraft skin for free above can be useful for you, at least.
How to Change Minecraft Skin Cracked on Mobile Version (iOS and Android)Photo by Pinterest
If you’re playing Minecraft on your mobile device, whether it is iOS or Android, you can follow the steps of how to change Minecraft skin below. It is quite simple, just a few steps and you’re ready to go. Let’s check it out!
- Step 1. Start a browser on a mobile device. You can use Firefox or Google Chrome on any mobile device.
- Step 2. Visit the Skindex site. Visit http://www.minecraftskins.com/ in the browser on your mobile device.
- Step 3. Choose a skin. Tap the skin that you want to download.
- Step 4. Tap the Download button located at the top right side of the skin page. The skin image will open in a new browser tab.
- Step 5. Save the skin. Tap and hold the skin image, then tap the Save Image button when prompted.
- Step 6. Run Minecraft PE. Its icon resembles a block of dirt with grass on top. This will open the Minecraft PE homepage.
- Step 7. Tap the coat hanger icon. This option is on the bottom-right side.
- Step 8. Tap the blank skin icon. The icon is located on the far right of the "Default" section, which is in the upper left corner.
- Step 9. Tap Choose New Skin. It's at the top of the "Custom" window on the right side of the screen.
- Step 10. Choose your saved skin. Tap the downloaded skin image. The image is in the form of scattered paper dolls.
- Step 11. You may need to select an album first (eg Camera Roll).
- Step 12. Select the skin model. Tap a skin model in the window that appears. If you are in doubt, tap on the skin on the right.
- Step 13. Tap Confirm in the lower right corner. The selected skin will be set as the default skin for your character.
Pretty easy, right? The steps of how to change Minecraft skin for free on mobile version above can be your reference in changing your character’s skin. If you prefer to customize or create your own skins, you can follow the steps on the next page.
How to Change Minecraft Skin Without Logging in: Create Your Own SkinPhoto by planetminecraft.com
If you don’t like the skin options on the website, you can actually create your own Minecraft skin. The steps are pretty easy and simple, especially if you love experimenting. You can follow the steps of how to change Minecraft skin with your own below!
Spandex is the only website where you can get ready-use skin, or free on Minecraft. But, you can also access the other websites where you can customize your own skin.
- Step 1. Go to http://www.minecraftskins.net/ or http://www.minecraftindex.net/ which also have skins available for download.
- Step 2. The complete details are available on the websites with instructions.
- Step 3. Note: any file that asks for a password and username is a virus. Don't provide account information when you download a skin.
- Step 4. When playing the game on a computer, only change skins through the official Minecraft website.
Those are 3 ways on how to change Minecraft skin that you can try. The last method, which uses other websites than official Minecraft’s, is quite risky. So, you need to make sure you don’t enter all your detailed information. Good luck!
- 60+ Best Cake Quotes for Birthday, Wedding, and Anniversary Cakes!
- 65+ Meaningful Vivekananda Quotes for Your Soul's Daily Dose!
- 50+ Inspirational Happy Engineers Day Quotes and Messages to Deliver Your Appreciation
- 45+ Turkey Jokes to Lighten the Mood on Thanksgiving Day!
- 50+ Quotes About Stories to Bring Inspiration