Tripboba.com - If you’re playing Minecraft on your mobile device, whether it is iOS or Android, you can follow the steps of how to change Minecraft skin below. It is quite simple, just a few steps and you’re ready to go. Let’s check it out!
- Step 1. Start a browser on a mobile device. You can use Firefox or Google Chrome on any mobile device.
- Step 2. Visit the Skindex site. Visit http://www.minecraftskins.com/ in the browser on your mobile device.
- Step 3. Choose a skin. Tap the skin that you want to download.
- Step 4. Tap the Download button located at the top right side of the skin page. The skin image will open in a new browser tab.
- Step 5. Save the skin. Tap and hold the skin image, then tap the Save Image button when prompted.
- Step 6. Run Minecraft PE. Its icon resembles a block of dirt with grass on top. This will open the Minecraft PE homepage.
- Step 7. Tap the coat hanger icon. This option is on the bottom-right side.
- Step 8. Tap the blank skin icon. The icon is located on the far right of the "Default" section, which is in the upper left corner.
- Step 9. Tap Choose New Skin. It's at the top of the "Custom" window on the right side of the screen.
- Step 10. Choose your saved skin. Tap the downloaded skin image. The image is in the form of scattered paper dolls.
- Step 11. You may need to select an album first (eg Camera Roll).
- Step 12. Select the skin model. Tap a skin model in the window that appears. If you are in doubt, tap on the skin on the right.
- Step 13. Tap Confirm in the lower right corner. The selected skin will be set as the default skin for your character.
Pretty easy, right? The steps of how to change Minecraft skin for free on mobile version above can be your reference in changing your character’s skin. If you prefer to customize or create your own skins, you can follow the steps on the next page.