Learn How to Clean Shower Head Using This Handy GuideMar 09, 2021 11:44 PM How to Clean Shower Head - Photo by 955169 from Pixabay
Tripboba.com - Over time, your shower head may look worn and dirty. This is frequently caused by mineral deposits and small debris that make your bathing experience less enjoyable. Fortunately, shower head cleaning is simple, and you likely already have the tools for the task around your home. Use this handy guide to learn how to clean shower head. Let’s have a check!
How to Clean A Shower Head with Baking Soda
Now, we will learn how to clean shower head using another pantry ingredient that is easy to get: baking soda. In case you have no other ingredients to use other than baking soda, this will be the best cleaning solution for your dirty shower head. All you have to do here is make a paste out of baking soda and water. To prevent it from becoming too starchy or too runny, you can add more baking soda or more water.
After that, simply apply the fresh paste to the
shower head. Then, scrub everywhere including the nozzles to make sure
effective coating. Leave it for about half an hour to absorb all the
dirt underneath. Then, rinse the shower head well and run a test run to
see if it works fine without residue.
How to Clean A Shower Head Using VinegarHow to Clean Shower Head - Photo by PublicDomainPictures from Pixabay
Cleaning shower heads often requires only a small amount of white vinegar solution. This method is great for light cleaning.
Here's what you need to get started:
- Distilled white vinegar
- Large plastic food storage bag
- Cable ties or tape
Here are the steps of how to clean shower head you can follow.
Step 1. Pour about one cup of distilled white vinegar into a large plastic food storage bag.
Step 2. Put a vinegar-filled food storage bag over your shower head. Therefore, it is submerged in the liquid. Use a zip tie or tape to secure the bag in place. Double check to make sure the entire shower head is submerged.
Step 3. Leave the bag in place overnight or for about eight hours. Eliminate the bag and turn on the hot water at full pressure to get rid of any remaining sediment.
How to Clean Your Shower Head with BleachHow to Clean Shower Head - Photo by tookapic from Pixabay
When the small holes in the
shower get clogged due to mineral deposits or other debris, it sprays
with inconsistent water pressure and causes other problems as well. The
below hack will let us know how to clean shower head using
DIY how to clean shower head
- two cups of water
- one cup of diluted household bleach
- small funnel
- empty spray bottle
1. Pour one cup of household bleach diluted with two cups of water into an empty spray bottle. Combine them well.
2. Now, move the liquid to a spray bottle using a small funnel.
3. First, open the shower cover and remove it, preferably on the lawn.
4. After that, spray the solution that has been prepared sufficiently all over the shower and from the inside as well. Leave it on for 25-30 minutes.
5. Then, scrub with a hard-bristle toilet brush, and wash thoroughly with water.
6. You can repeat this procedure of how to clean shower head, 1-2 times a month, or every time the shower looks untidy.
How to Clean Your Shower Head: Notes for SafetyHow to Clean Shower Head - Photo by Manfred Richter from Pixabay
Always wear a quality face mask and gloves because bleach can cause health problems. Keep your children, pets and elderly far away during treatment to avoid accidents. Remember to always use diluted bleach since undiluted bleach is harmful to health. In case your bathroom is plated with chrome or powder, the paint may run off after using the hack above.
Before you use the bleach, read the safety instructions that are written on the product label first. In
case you feel uncomfortable during or after using whitening products,
it is suggested to contact your doctor for further assistance.
How to Clean A Shower Head: Conclusion
are frequently overlooked when it comes to house cleaning. However,
after reading the above article, we hope you understand why washing is
needed and how to clean shower head effectively. Besides, if your bathtub is clogged because of any reason, then this article might help
you. In case you have any advice and queries in your mind, feel free to leave them in the comment section below.
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers