How to Make Oatmeal, Oatmeal Cookies, and Oatmeal Bath: Step by Step TutorialsMay 04, 2021 10:30 AM Photo by Keegan Evans on Pexels
Tripboba.com - Do you want to learn how to make oatmeal from scratch? You've arrived at the right place. Continue reading to learn how to cook various oatmeal recipes! Oatmeal is simple to make, but the method you use will depend on the type of oats you purchase.
In this article, Tripboba will teach you how to make oatmeal, oatmeal cookies, and oatmeal bath. You can get many easy recipes on how to make oatmeal, oatmeal cookies, and oatmeal bath just by reading this article.
Scroll down and try out all the easy recipes on how to make oatmeal!
How to Make Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
Step 1. Cream together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar in a medium mixing cup. One at a time, beat in the eggs, then whisks in the vanilla extract. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; stir into the creamed mixture. Toss in the oats. Chill the dough for at least one hour after covering it.
Step 2. Preheat oven to 190 °C. Cookie sheets should be greased. Roll the dough into walnut-sized balls and put on cookie sheets 2 inches apart. Using a large fork dipped in sugar, flatten each cookie.
Step 3. Preheat the oven to 176 °C and bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Allow 5 minutes for the cookies to cool on the baking sheet before moving to a wire rack to cool fully.
How to Make Oatmeal Taste GoodPhoto by Foodie Factor on Pexels
- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- 3 cups water
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Pinches of cinnamon, nutmeg, and/or cardamom, optional
- Variation 1: Apple & Tart Cherry
- Thinly sliced apple
- Frozen and thawed tart cherries
- Chopped almonds
- Variation 2: Blueberries & Coconut
- Frozen and thawed blueberries
- Orange zest
- A scoop of Greek yogurt
- Chia seeds
- Coconut flakes
Step 1. In a medium pot, bring the water to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the oats and salt.
Step 2. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
Step 3. If needed, add cinnamon, nutmeg, or cardamom.
Step 4. Turn off the heat and set it aside for two minutes.
Step 5. Garnish with desired toppings and, if desired, honey or maple syrup.
How to Make Oatmeal Raisin CookiesPhoto by Ryutaro Tsukata on Pexels
- 1 cup (1/2 pound or 2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened, OR 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 3 cups rolled oats
Step 1. Preheat the oven to 176 °C. Line two big cookie sheets with parchment paper or Silpat.
Step 2. In a big mixing bowl, cream the sugar. 3 minutes after adding the brown sugar and white sugar, beat until fluffy. One at a time beat in the eggs. Add the vanilla extract to the mixture.
Step 3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg. In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients and stir them into the butter-sugar mixture. Combine the raisins and nuts in a mixing bowl. Add the oats and mix well.
Step 4. Spoon the dough onto the prepared cookie sheets in big tablespoonfuls, leaving at least 2 inches for each cookie.
Step 5. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the edges of the cookies are golden brown. It's essential to keep in mind that the cookies will appear underdone and lightly colored everywhere but the edges. That's fine; as they cool, they'll firm up.
Step 6. Cool on cookie sheets for 1 minute. Then, using a metal spatula, carefully transfer them to a wire rack. Allow cooling completely. They'll be very soft until they've cooled fully. Keep tightly sealed in the refrigerator.
How to Make an Oatmeal BathPhoto by Bennie Lukas Bester on Pexels
- 2 c milk full-fat
- 1/2 c Waxing Kara Honey
- 1/4 c oatmeal ground
- 5 tbsp. almond oil
- 6 drops lavender essential oil
Step 1. In a mixing bowl, thoroughly combine the milk, honey, oatmeal, and oils.
Step 2. Fill a warm tub halfway with the mixture. Mix thoroughly. Soak and relax.
Step 3. Yay! That’s all the simple steps on how to make oatmeal bath. Easy peasy!
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers