4 Ways How to Make Chocolate at Home with Best Homemade RecipesFeb 17, 2021 02:45 PM Photo by freestocks.org from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Are you a chocolate lover? If you love to buy tons of chocolate bars or food and eat it alone in your room, well, it's time to stop. Instead, you might want to try to cook or make your own chocolate in your own kitchen, and it might taste better!
You can ask your mom or anyone else to help to be a "house chocolatier." Okay, now, what do you want to make? Easy. Inside this article, Tripboba will provide you with some easy recipes about how to make chocolate like a pro. It doesn't matter if you never make one in your whole life, just follow the steps and voila! Happy trying!
1. How to Make Chocolate Frosting
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder sifted
- 5 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3-4 tablespoons milk
Step 1. Put butter and cocoa together in a large bowl and whip them until smooth.
Step 2. Add also vanilla and powdered sugar into the bowl, then stir it.
Step 3. Slowly pour the milk until the frosting reaches the consistency that you want.
Step 4. If your frosting is too thick, slowly add in milk little by little to get the consistency you want, and if it's too thin, add a little extra powdered sugar.
Step 5. Whip again for 1-2 minutes until the frosting becomes light, fluffy and smooth. Don't forget to scrape sides.
Step 6. Frosts are ready to be layered on your cake.
2. How to Make Chocolate Covered StrawberriesPhoto by freestocks.org from Pexels
- 6 ounces chopped semisweet chocolate
- 3 ounces chopped white chocolate
- 1-ounce washed-dried pound strawberries with stems (about 20)
- 2 separate heatproof medium bowls
- 2 medium saucepans
- 1 or 2 baking tray
- A parchment paper
Follow the simple steps below on how to make chocolate-covered strawberries.
Step 1. Put each of the semisweet and white chocolates into 2 separate bowls.
Step 2. Fill the 2 saucepans with a few inches of water and simmer the saucepans over medium heat.
Step 3. Reduce the heat and put both chocolate over each saucepan.
Step 4. Cook again with medium heat for 1 minute and stir until fully melted.
Step 5. Remove the saucepans from the stove and set the baking tray.
Step 6. Holding the strawberry by the stem and dip it into the melted dark chocolate, then lift and twist slightly in the pan until there is no exceed chocolate on the strawberry.
Step 7. Put the strawberries on the parchment paper. Do the same with the rest.
Step 8. Take a fork or spoon and dip it into the white chocolate and drizzle it over the dipped strawberries. Wait for it to crust.
3. How to Make Chocolate Chip CookiesPhoto by freestocks.org from Pexels
- 1 cup salted butter (softened)
- 1 cup white (granulated) sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips (or chunks, or chopped chocolate)
Follow the simple steps below on how to make chocolate chip cookies.
Step 1. Set a baking pan with parchment paper on it, and preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
Step 2. While waiting for the oven to heat, put flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder into a bowl and mix it.
Step 3. Beat the butter and sugar on the other bowl until it combines perfectly, and adds eggs and vanilla. Stir it until fluffy.
Step 4. Mix in the dry ingredients until combined and add about 12 oz choco chips. Stir the batter well.
Step 5. Take 2-3 tbs of batter to make a good dough of chocolate chip cookie on a prepared baking pan. (alternately, use a small cookie scoop to make your cookies).
Step 6. Bake the dough in preheated oven for approximately 8-10 minutes, and as soon as they start to turn brown, remove them from the oven.
Step 7. Wait for 2 minutes before removing them from the pan.
4. How to Make Hot ChocolatePhoto by freestocks.org from Pexels
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 4 oz bittersweet chocolate chopped (just under 1 cup measured)
- Splash of vanilla extract (optional)
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Marshmallows (optional)
Follow the simple steps below on how to make chocolate hot drink. Tasty and delicious indeed.
Step 1. Put the milk and sugar together in a small saucepan and heat it over medium heat.
Step 2. Meanwhile, put the chopped chocolate in the microwave and heat it for 30 seconds.
Step 3. Remove the chocolate and stir it, then return it to the microwave and heat for another thirty seconds. Do it until the chocolate melted well.
Step 4. Back to the milk. When it starts to bubbles on the side of the pan (180 degrees F), turn off the heat and add the melted chocolate, then stir it.
Step 5. Add the vanilla extract now. Add some whipped cream or marshmallows as toppings.
Pretty easy, right? So, now choose one, or you might want to try all chocolate menus; it's up to you. Make your day as sweet as your chocolate.
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers