45+ Funniest Joke in the World That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud!Aug 23, 2021 02:15 PM Funniest Joke in the World - Photo by ELEVATE from Pexels
Tripboba.com - We may have a different sense of humor, right? But sometimes when our friends make jokes, and maybe we don't know the jokes, we will laugh too, right?
In this article, Tripboba brings something funny! You can browse some funniest joke in the world and share one of your favorite lines with your friends and family.
We have some QnA that are fun for kids too.
Let's check it out!
Funniest Joke in the World
Here are some funniest joke in the world that you can copy-paste.
- “I think my friend is dead!” he yells. “What can I do?”
- The operator says, “Calm down. First, let’s make sure he’s dead.”
- There’s a silence, then a shot. Back on the phone, the guy says, “OK, now what?”
- “I found a bear by the stream,” says the minister, “and preached God’s holy word. The bear was so mesmerized that he let me baptize him.”
- They both look down at the rabbi, who is lying on a gurney in a body cast. “Looking back,” he says, “maybe I shouldn’t have started with the circumcision.”
- “Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?”–George Carlin.
- “So what have you done with your life?” he asks the dog.
- “I’ve led a very full life,” says the dog. “I lived in the Alps rescuing avalanche victims. Then I served my country in Iraq. And now I spend my days reading to the residents of a retirement home.”
- The guy is stunned. He asks the dog’s owner, “Why on earth would you want to get rid of an incredible dog like that?”
- The owner says, “Because he’s a liar! He never did any of that!”
- A car hit an older adult. The paramedic says, “Are you comfortable?”
- “Why don’t you go see a psychiatrist?” suggests the collie.
- “I can’t,” says the poodle. “I’m not allowed on the couch.”
- “The easiest time to add insult to injury is when you’re signing somebody’s cast.”–Demetri Martin.
What is the Funniest Joke in the WorldFunniest Joke in the World - Photo by Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels
Make yourself laugh harder with the following funniest joke in the world below.
- I told my wife she was drawing her eyebrows too high. She looked surprised.
- And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
- I threw a boomerang a few years ago. I now live in constant fear.
- My wife accused me of being immature. I told her to get out of my fort.
- You don't need a parachute to go skydiving twice.
- Parallel lines have so much in common. It's a shame they'll never meet.
- Someone stole my mood ring, and I don't know how I feel about that.
- My grandfather has the heart of a lion and a lifetime ban at the zoo.
- Women only call me ugly until they find out how much money I make. Then they call me ugly and poor.
- How many Germans does it take to screw in a lightbulb? One, they're efficient and not very funny.
Funniest Joke in the World Monty Python
World Monty Python is also well known as Joke Warfare and Killer Joke. It is a comedy sketch revolving around a joke that is so funny that anyone who reads or hears it promptly dies from laughter.
Now, you can scroll down to the following funniest joke in the world from the World Monty Python below.
- “Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government.”
- “I am an enchanter. There are some who call me…Tim.”
- [French soldier to Arthur]: “I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries….”
- “What sad times are these when passing ruffians can say ‘Ni’ at will to old ladies.”
- “We’ll not risk another frontal assault. That rabbit’s dynamite.”
- “Please. This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let’s not bicker and argue over who killed who….”
- “The mill’s closed. There’s no more work. We’re destitute. I’ve got no option but to sell you all for scientific experiments.”
- “There’s a lot of it about — probably a virus. Keep warm, plenty of rest, and if you’re playing any football try and favour the other leg.”
- “This morning, shortly after 11am, comedy struck this little house on Dibley Road. Sudden, violent comedy.”
- [The Lumberjack Song] “I cut down trees, I eat my lunch, I go to the lavatory. On Wednesdays I go shopping, and have buttered scones for tea.”
- “The BBC wishes to deny rumours that it is going into liquidation. Mrs Kelly, who owns the flat where they live, has said that they can stay on till the end of the month.”
- “House? You were lucky to have a house! We used to live in one room, all hundred and twenty-six of us, no furniture. Half the floor was missing; we were all huddled together in one corner for fear of falling.”
Funniest Joke in the World for Kids (Special QnA)Fun Trivia Questions - Photo by Tirachard Kumtanom from Pexels
It would be good if you start a conversation with the following funniest joke in the world special QnA below.
- Q: How do all the oceans say hello to each other? They wave!
- Q: What did one wall say to the other wall? I’ll meet you at the corner!
- Q: What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear!
- Q: What do you call cheese that isn’t yours? Nacho cheese!
- Q: Where do cows go for entertainment? To the moo-vies!
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Cows go. Cows go who? No, cows go MOO!
- Q: What do you call a cow with no legs? Ground beef!
- Q: What do you call a cow with two legs? Lean meat!
- Q: What do you call a pig that knows karate? A pork chop!
- Q: Why are ghosts, bad liars? Because you can see right through them!
- Q: What animal needs to wear a wig? A bald eagle!
- Q: What do you call a fly without wings? A walk!
Thank you for visiting Tripboba and reading all those funniest joke in the world. Hope you like it!
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!