60+ Interesting Trivia Questions For Adults, Best Game While Gathering With Friends And Family!Aug 23, 2021 01:30 PM Photo by Andres Ayrton from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Who doesn't love trivia game quiz? Everyone must be loving quiz game especially during family gathering or friends gathering. If you're looking for it, these trivia questions for adults can be your best references.
The quiz lists are ranging from fun, cheesy, serious, to the hilarious ones!
Easy Trivia Questions For Adults
These lists of trivia questions for adults can be the best ice breakers that you use in gathering. When you can do a fun thing together, the togetherness will be more great. Let's check these lists below!
- "3.785 liters is equal to how many gallons? One."
- "How long is an Olympic swimming pool (in meters)? 50 meters."
- "How many items are in a baker’s dozen? 13."
- "How many watts of electricity are in a Kilowatt(KW) 1,000."
- "In the 1997 film Titanic, what actor played the main protagonist? Leonardo di Caprio."
- "Mitsubishi, Toyota, and Sony all started in which country? Japan."
- "What countries made up the original Axis powers in World War II? Germany, Italy, and Japan."
- "What current day country is the Temple of Artemis located in? Turkey."
- "What did the first vending machine dispense? Holy water."
- "What does CNN stand for? Cable News Network."
- "What does the ‘YSL’ in the fashion brand’s name stand for? Yves St Laurent."
- "What does the symbol ‘H’ stand for on the periodic table? Hydrogen."
- "What is the capital of Japan? Tokyo."
- "What is the largest French speaking city outside of France? Montreal."
- "What is the name for a small current of air with a vertical motion? Updraft."
- "What is the name of the captain on Cap’n Crunch cereal? Horatio Magellan Crunch."
- "What was the Greek city originally built around the acropolis? Athens."
- "What’s the tallest building in the world? Burj Khalifa."
- "Where in the body is blood produced? The bones."
- "Who sang the 2016 hit ‘Needed Me’? Rihanna."
Fun Trivia Questions For AdultsPhoto by Ryan Song from Unsplash
Trivia game is a fun thing to do, especially to get rid of boredom. These are the other lists of trivia questions for adults that surely will make the gathering interesting. Let's check 'em out!
- "Before changing in 1894, what kind of ball was used to play basketball? A soccer ball."
- "Grozny is the capital of which country? Chechnya."
- "How large is the circumference of a baseball It ranges from 9 to 9 ¼ inches."
- "How many minutes of action does the average baseball game have? 18 minutes."
- "How much does a Penny cost to make? $0.02."
- "In England, what city has more miles of canals than Venice? Birmingham."
- "In inches, what is the diameter of a basketball hoop? 18 inches."
- "The Aurora Borealis is also known as what? The Northern Lights."
- "The baseball term ‘home run’ was borrowed from what sport? Cricket."
- "The Bermuda Triangle is located in which ocean? The Atlantic ocean."
- "The Diet is the legislative body of which country? Japan."
- "The unicorn is the national animal of which country? Scotland."
- "There’s a country name that ends with the letter Q, what is it? Iraq."
- "There’s a team in the NFL that has neither hosted nor played in the Superbowl – what team is it? Cleveland Browns."
- "What capital city is situated at the mouth of the Liffey River? Dublin."
- "What do the hundred folds in a chef’s hat represent? 100 ways to cook an egg."
- "What Football club did Elton John own – twice? Watford."
- "What is a hat-trick in football? When a player scores three goals in one game."
- "What is the name of the cave with the world’s longest cave system? Mammoth Cave."
- "What is the only team to have their logo on one side of their helmets? Pittsburgh Steelers."
Trivia Questions And Answers For Adults
Trivia game is even popular when it comes to various things that's being included on the questions. These lists of trivia questions for adults can be your best way to enjoy the gathering or random questions to your friends. Let's check 'em out!
- "What is the real name of Dr. J? Julius Erving."
- "What is the second largest country in South America? Argentina."
- "What is the technical name for the hashtag symbol? Octothorpe."
- "What language has 4x more people who speak it as a second language than native speakers? English."
- "What NFL team has a plant for it’s logo? The New Orleans Saints."
- "What player scored the fastest ever hat-trick? Sadio Mane (2 minutes and 56 seconds)."
- "What team has fans known as ‘cheese heads’? The Green Bay Packers."
- "What three countries have won the world cup twice? France, Argentina, and Uruguay."
- "What US state has the longest border with Canada? Alaska."
- "What was Michael Jordan’s nickname in high school (hint: it comes from another famous basketball player)? Magic Johnson."
- "What was the first soft drink in space? Coca Cola."
- "What was the first team to win a night football game? Philadelphia athletics."
- "What was the name of the first world cup trophy (which was replaced by the current one)? Jules Rimet trophy."
- "What year did baseball players go on strike? 1994."
- "What’s the largest animal on earth? The Blue Whale."
- "When is National Trivia Day in America? January 4th."
- "Where are the Blue Mountains located? Jamaica."
- "Which ocean is home to Christmas Island? Indian Ocean."
- "Who holds the best rookie passer rating in the entire history of the NFL? Dak Prescott."
- "Who was the first NBA player to score 2,000 points in a single season? George Yardly."
- "Who was the first NFL player to rush 1,000 yards in a single season? Beattie Feathers."
Bible Trivia Questions For AdultsPhoto by Andres Ayrton from Pexels
The Bible can be also the object of the trivia questions for adults. The knowledge of this book sometimes triggers people to know more about it. Let's check some of the Bible questions for trivia below!
- "How did Moses’ mother save him from the Egyptian soldiers? Put him in a basket in the river."
- "How many brothers did Joseph have? 12."
- "How many days and nights did it rain when Noah was on the ark? 40."
- "How many days did God take to create the world? 6."
- "Through what did God speak to Moses in the desert? A burning bush."
- "True or False: The Bible is the most popular book ever written. (by copies sold) True."
- "What did Jacob give Joseph that sparked jealousy from his siblings? A coat of many colors."
- "What did Joseph tell his brothers about his dreams that upset them? The dreams said he would become greater and rule over them."
- "What is the first book in the Bible? Genesis."
- "What was God’s sign to Noah that he would never destroy the earth again? A rainbow."
- "Where did Adam and Eve live at the beginning of the world? Garden of Eden."
- "Who did God tell to build an ark? Noah."
- "Who was the first man? Adam."
- "Who was the first woman? Eve."
- "Who were their three sons listed in the Bible? Cain, Abel, Seth."
Bible Trivia Questions And Answers For Adults
There's more to find and explore in the Bible for trivia questions for adults. These are the other trivia questions that are taken from Bible. Let's check 'em out!
- "How many plagues did God send on Egypt? 10."
- "Name the city where Jesus was born. Bethlehem."
- "True or False: Because Jesus was God, he didn’t obey his parents’ rules. False. Jesus obeyed his parents."
- "What did God through Moses to save the slaves? Parted the Red Sea."
- "What did Moses say God commanded the Pharaoh to do? Let his people go."
- "What golden image did the Israelites make at Mt. Sinai? A golden calf."
- "What was the final plague that convinced Pharaoh to let the slaves go? The firstborn son of all Egyptian families died."
- "When Daniel prayed to God after it was not allowed, where was he thrown into? The lion’s den."
- "When Pharaoh changed his mind and sent his army after the slaves, where did they meet at? By the Red Sea."
- "When the Egyptians tried to follow the Israelites through the Red Sea, what happened? The water crashed on them and killed them all."
- "Where did God give Moses the Ten Commandments? Mt. Sinai."
- "Who was Jesus’ adoptive father on Earth? Joseph."
- "Who was Jesus’ birth father? God."
- "Who was Jesus’ human mother? Mary."
- "Who was the first king of Israel? Saul."
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!