70+ Cheesy And Fun Chemistry Jokes Will Surely Make You Laugh And Feel Cringey!Aug 20, 2021 10:10 PM Photo by Andi Graf from Pixabay
Tripboba.com - Chemistry jokes may sound complicated and too scientific. Well, just like the unusual jokes, chemistry itself is one of the important aspect that not all people understand. If you want to understand or at least know about it, you can check on the lists below.
Funny Chemistry Jokes
Chemistry jokes can be funny and confusing in a way that not all people understand it. These lists of the chemistry puns and jokes can be your best sources of humor. Let's check these funny yet confusing jokes below!
- "Anyone know any jokes about sodium? Na."
- "Did you hear oxygen went on a date with potassium? It went OK!"
- "Gold is the best element because it’s AU-some."
- "I like to hear chemistry puns, periodically."
- "I think that angry flask completely overreacted."
- "I wish I was adenine. Then I could get paired with U."
- "Lose an electron? Gotta keep an ion it."
- "My chemistry experiment exploded. It’s ok, oxidants happen."
- "Want to hear a Potassium joke? K!"
- "What do you call an acid with an attitude? A-mean-o Acid."
- "What element derives from a Norse god? Thorium."
- "What element is a girl’s future best friend? Carbon."
- "What should do you do with a dead Chemist? Barium!"
- "Why can you never trust an atom? They make up literally everything."
- "Why did the white bear dissolve in water? Because it was polar!"
Organic Chemistry JokesPhoto by ThisIsEngineering from Pexels
Chemistry is a daily life, well, you might be disagree if you don't find it funny. These other lists of Chemistry jokes about organic thing should be relate to your daily life. Let's find out!
- "Carbon and hydrogen went on a date. I heard they really bonded."
- "I can’t remember that element, but it’s on the tip of my tungsten."
- "I think these jokes are sodium funny. In fact, I slapped my neon that one!"
- "If H2O is the formula for water, then what is the formula for ice? H2O cubed!"
- "If you’re not part of the solution—you’re part of the precipitate."
- "Make like a proton and stay positive."
- "Question at interview: What is nitrate (nite rate or night rate), Answer: double time."
- "The proton is not speaking to the other proton, he’s mad atom."
- "Want to hear a joke about nitrogen oxide? NO!"
- "What did silver say to gold at the bar? “Au, get outta here!”"
- "What do you call a clown in jail? A Silicon!"
- "What emotional disorder does a gas chromatograph suffer from? Separation anxiety."
- "What is a chemist’s favorite holiday song? Oh Chemist-TREE, oh Chemist-TREE!"
- "What show do cesium and iodine love to watch together? CsI"
- "What was Avogadro’s favorite sport? Golf, because he always got a mole-in-one."
Chemistry Jokes And Puns
Chemistry jokes may sound corny and cheesy for those who don't understand. These kinda relate jokes of Chemistry should get your sense humor, at least. Let's try 'em out!
- "A neutron walks into a bar and asks the bartender how much a drink costs. “For you, no charge.”"
- "Chemists are so happy in the lab because they’re in their element."
- 'Helium walks into a bar. The bartender says, “We don’t serve noble gasses here.” Helium doesn’t react."
- "If Iron Man and Silver Surfer teamed up, they’d be alloys."
- Q: "What is the chemical formula for diarrhea?" A: "(CO(NH2)2)2"
- "Salt made a pun joke and it was Sodium funny."
- "Titanium is an amorous metal. When it gets hot, it will combine with anything!"
- "Two chemists walk into a bar. One tells the bartender, “I’ll have an H2O.” The other says, “I’ll have an H2O too!” The second chemist dies."
- "Wait, are all these jokes too basic for you? Because I see no reaction."
- "What did the man say when his girlfriend threw sodium and chloride at him? That’s as-salt!"
- "What do you call a nonsensical felon? A silicon."
- "What happened to the man stopped for having sodium chloride and a 9-volt in his car? He was booked for a salt and battery."
- "What’s a chemistry teacher’s favorite thing to teach about? Ammonia, because it’s pretty basic stuff."
- "Why did the attacking army use acid? To neutralize the enemy’s base!"
- "Why do chemists like nitrates so much? They’re cheaper than day rates!"
Chemistry Jokes DirtyPhoto by Andi Graf from Pixabay
Nobody would've thought that Chemistry jokes can be dirty, too. Well, if you only think that regular jokes are the dirtiest, try to understand these jokes from sciences, too. Let's check 'em out!
- "According to the Second Law of Thermodynamics, you are supposed to share your hotness with me."
- "Are you a carbon sample? Because I want to date you."
- "Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you're CuTe."
- "Are you made of Fluorine, Iodine, and Neon? 'Cause you are F-I-Ne."
- "Chemists do it on the table periodically."
- "Do you have 11 protons? Cause you're sodium fine."
- "Forget hydrogen, you're my number one element."
- "Hey baby, I've got my ion you!"
- "Hey baby, would a little more alcohol catalyze this reaction?"
- "How about we go back to my place and form a covalent bond?"
- "I must be a diamond because you gave me a hardness of 10."
- "I wish I was adenine so I could get paired with U."
- "If I had a choice between DNA and RNA, I'd choose RNA because it has U in it."
- "If I was an enzyme, I'd be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes."
- "If you were an element you'd be francium because you're the most attractive."
- "My favorite attractive force is van der Waal's force. Can you feel it? I'll move closer if you can't."
- "You are a photon quanta to my valence electron because you excite me to a higher energy level."
- "You make me hotter than sulfur hydroxide mixed with ethyl acetate."
- "You must be a compound of barium and beryllium because you're a total BaBe."
- "You must be chlorine cause you are polarizing my bond."
- "You must be fluorine cause you are polarizing my bond."
- "You must be made of uranium and iodine because all I can see is U and I together."
- "Your body must be made of oxygen and neon because you are the ONe."
- "You're hotter than a Bunsen burner turned up all the way."
- "You're like an exothermic reaction. You spread hotness everywhere."
Chemistry Love Jokes
Confusing enough yet? These lovely Chemistry jokes can be your best pick up line for your crush. Let's try these other jokes that surely will make her/him fall for you!
- "Are you a non-volatile particle? Because you raise my boiling point.'
- "Are you into science? Because I LAB you!"
- "Are you made of beryllium, gold, and titanium? You must be because you are BeAuTi-ful."
- "Baby, you must be an alkali metal. One touch and I can tell you're highly reactive."
- "Could you tell me the oxidation state of this atom and your phone number?"
- "Honey, we're a galvanic cell. Can't you feel the electricity flowing between us?"
- "How about we slip between my beta-pleated sheets and you get to know my alpha-helix?"
- "I want to stick to you like cyanoacrylate."
- "I want to stick to you like glucose."
- "I'm so strongly attracted to you, scientists will have to discover a fifth fundamental force."
- "Let's find our combined volume by displacing the liquid in my waterbed."
- "Let's get together sometime. You bring your beaker and I'll bring my stirring rod."
- "My name is Bond. Ionic Bond."
- "My name? It's Bond. Covalent Bond."
- "Scientists have recently discovered a rare new element called Beautium. It looks like you are made of it."
- "We have such great chemistry that we should do some biology together."
- "When I'm near you I undergo anaerobic respiration because baby, you take my breath away."
- "You are the HCl to my NaOH. With our sweet love, we could make an ocean together."
- "You must be a good benzene ring because you are pleasantly aromatic."
- "You must be made of uranium and iodine, because I can see U and I together."
- "You must be the acid to my litmus paper because every time I meet you I turn bright red."
- "Your lab or my lab?"
- "You're hotter than sulfuric acid and sugar and you smell twice as sweet."
- "You're so hot you denature my proteins."
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!