Christmas Trivia Questions And Answers PrintableAug 24, 2021 12:30 PM Photo by Jonathan Borba from Pexels
Santa Claus is the icon of Christmas and he is the most waited thing to happen. If you're looking for Christmas trivia questions for your gathering, these lists below can be your inspiration. Let's check 'em out!
- "According to the folklore of Austria and other countries, what horned figure punishes naughty children at Christmastime? Krampus."
- "How long does it take for a tree to reach average, ideal “Christmas tree” height? 15 years."
- "How many gifts in total were given in “The Twelve Days of Christmas” song? 364."
- "In the movie Elf, what was the first rule of The Code of Elves? Treat every day like Christmas."
- "The red and white costume of Santa was allegedly first introduced by which drink manufacturer? Coca-Cola."
- "Three of Santa’s reindeer’s names begin with the letter “D.” What are those names? Dancer, Dasher, and Donner."
- "What alcohol is used to “spike” eggnog? Rum."
- "What Christmas decoration was originally made from strands of silver? Tinsel."
- "What Christmas-themed ballet premiered in Saint Petersburg, Russia in 1892? The Nutcracker."
- "What do people traditionally put on top of a Christmas tree? An angel."
- "What does Santa say at the end of “A Visit from St. Nicholas” book? Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"
- "What is the most recorded Christmas song of all time? “Silent Night”."
- "What popular Christmas song was actually written for Thanksgiving? “Jingle Bells”."
- "What traditional Christmas decoration is actually a parasitic plant? Mistletoe."
- "What well-known Christmas carol became the first song ever broadcast from space in 1965? Jingle Bells."
- "What’s the name of the main villain in The Nightmare Before Christmas? Oogie Boogie."
- "Which famous choreographer went uncredited on “White Christmas?” Bob Fosse."
- "Which real-life person is Santa Claus based on? The Christian bishop St. Nicholas."
- "Who invented electric Christmas lights? Thomas Edison in 1880."
- "Who played George Bailey in the Christmas classic It’s a Wonderful Life? Jimmy Stewart."
Christmas Trivia Questions For Kids
Christmas song will be sounding everywhere and it is the obvious sign that the special moment is coming. These Christmas trivia questions will add up some fun to your moment with family and friends. Let's check it out on the lists below!
- "“And on every street corner you hear,” what? Silver bells."
- "Elvis isn’t going to have a white Christmas he’s going to have a Christmas of what color? Blue Christmas."
- "Home Alone 2 features a cameo from what president? Donald Trump."
- "How many reindeer were in the story Twas the Night Before Christmas? Eight. Rudolph wasn’t in the story."
- "In order to get enough frames to make the entire Nightmare Before Christmas film, how many frames were needed? 110,000 (that’s 24 frames per second)."
- "In which direction should you stir mincemeat for good luck? Clockwise."
- "Stollen is the traditional fruit cake of which country? Germany."
- "What bad guy did Rudolph have to avoid? The Abominable Snowman."
- "What did the other reindeer not let Rudolph do because of his shiny red nose? Join in any reindeer games."
- "What is Ralphie’s little brother’s name in the movie A Christmas Story? Randy."
- "What is the name of George Bailey’s guardian angel in It’s A Wonderful Life? Clarence Odbody."
- "What three words best describe the Grinch? Stink, stank, stunk."
- "What would you stick into an onion when following a traditional bread sauce recipe? Cloves."
- "What’s the highest-grossing Christmas movie of all time? Home Alone."
- "When gold was dropped down the chimney of the home of three poor sisters, it created what Christmas tradition? Stockings by the fireplace! (The gold was dropped down to help the sisters fulfill their dowry.)"
- "Where was baby Jesus born? In Bethlehem."
- "Which popular holiday plant is known to be an aphrodisiac? Mistletoe."
- "Which scene in White Christmas wasn’t originally slated to be in the film? Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye singing, “Sisters”."
- "Which spirit is traditionally added to butter and served with Christmas pudding? Brandy."
- "Why couldn’t Ralphie have a BB gun in A Christmas Story? “You’ll shoot your eye out, kid!”"
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!