Free Printable Christmas Trivia Questions And Answers PrintableAug 24, 2021 12:30 PM Photo by Julia Volk from Pexels
Christmas trivia questions are the best way to enjoy the gathering moment in special day. If you're looking for it, these printable questions can be your best thing to get. Let's check these out!
- "How many Americans buy artificial Christmas trees? More than 80 percent, according to the American Christmas Tree Association."
- "How many Americans celebrate Christmas? Nine in 10 Americans according to a 2017 Pew Research Center, survey."
- "How much do Americans spend on holiday shopping? Americans spend an average of $942 per person on holiday gifts."
- "In the song Twelve Days of Christmas, what is given on the 7th day? Swans a-swimming."
- "In what decade did NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command, formerly CONAD) start tracking Santa on Christmas Eve? The 1950’s (specifically 1955)."
- "The modern Santa Claus is mainly a mix of what two figures? Saint Nicholas (Sinterklaas in dutch) and Father Christmas, also Odin is an acceptable answer as well."
- "What are the most common sides for Christmas dinner? Green bean casserole, mashed potatoes and gravy, baked ham."
- "What entrepreneur was the first person to dress up as Santa in his department store and started the tradition of department store/mall Santas? James Edgar."
- "What is the significance of a Yule Log? The popular cake symbolizes the log you should burn on Christmas Eve. If the log goes out before the morning, it is believed you will face bad luck in the new year."
- "What political cartoonist is largely responsible for defining what the modern Santa Claus looks like? Thomas Nast."
- "What was the original title for The Little Drummer Boy? Carol of the Drum."
- "When was the first Christmas card sent? In 1843. It was designed by John Horsley."
- "Which country has a tradition of a witch dropping gifts for children through the chimney at Christmas? Italy."
- "Which U.S. state was the first to declare Christmas an official holiday? Oklahoma."
- "Who came up with the Elf on the Shelf game? Carol Aebersold and her daughters, Chanda Bell and Christa Pitts."
- "Who did the German Nazi Regime replace Santa Claus/St. Nick with? Odin."
Fun Christmas Trivia Questions
Trivia game is always fun and it is the best way to spend special moment with family. These lists of Christmas trivia questions can be your best inspiration to play trivia game with family and friends. Let's check 'em out!
- "Elvis isn’t going to have a white Christmas he’s going to have a…. Blue Christmas."
- "How many ghosts show up in A Christmas Carol? Four."
- "In Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol, what was the first name of Scrooge? Ebenezer."
- "In Home Alone, where are the McCallisters going on vacation when they leave Kevin behind? Paris."
- "In the classic Christmas movie, How The Grinch Stole Christmas, the Grinch was described with three words. What are they? Stink, stank, stunk."
- "In the movie It’s A Wonderful Life, what happened every time a bell rang? An angel got his wings."
- "In which modern-day country was St. Nicholas born in? Turkey (originally Patara, a city in the ancient district of Lycia, in Asia Minor)."
- "The movie Miracle on 34th Street is based on a real-life department store. What is it? Macy’s."
- "What are the two other most popular names for Santa Claus? Kris Kringle and Saint Nick."
- "What are you supposed to do when you find yourself under the mistletoe? Kiss."
- "What did Frosty The Snowman do when a magic hat was placed on his head? He began to dance around."
- "What did the other reindeer not let Rudolph do because of his shiny red nose? Join in any reindeer games."
- "What do people traditionally put on top of a Christmas tree? An angel."
- "What is Ralphie’s little brother’s name in the movie A Christmas Story? Randy."
- "What words follow “Silent Night” in the song? Holy night."
- "Where was baby Jesus born? In Bethlehem."
- "Which Christmas song contains the lyric “Everyone dancing merrily in the new old-fashioned way?” “Rocking Around The Christmas Tree."
- "Which country did eggnog come from? England."
- "Which Hollywood actor played six different roles in The Polar Express? Tom Hanks."
- "Which one of Santa’s reindeer has the same name as another holiday mascot? Cupid."
- "Which popular Christmas beverage is also called “milk punch?” Eggnog."
- "Which real-life person is Santa Claus based on? The Christian bishop St. Nicholas."
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!