75+ Seriously Funny Jokes For Adults And Kids!Aug 21, 2021 06:00 AM Photo by koolshooter from Pexels
Tripboba.com - There's a time when you need something that instantly makes you laugh. Life shouldn't be always that serious and stiff, sometimes you need to relax and take some breaks.
These lists of seriously funny jokes can be your great ice breakers when you need one. You can also share these jokes with your friends to brighten up their days.
Seriously Funny Jokes For Adults
We should agree that life will not be that fun without jokes and people should not be too serious all the time. If you're looking for seriously funny jokes, these lists below should be your best references.
You may have heard one of these jokes, yet there's more that will make you laugh. Let's check 'em out!
- “Give it to me! Give it to me!” she yelled. “I'm so wet, give it to me now!” She could scream all she wanted, but I was keeping the umbrella.
- “I bet you can't tell me something that will make me both happy and sad at the same time,” a husband says to his wife. She thinks about it for a moment and then responds, “Your penis is bigger than your brother’s.”
- "A naked man broke into a church. The police chased him around and finally caught him by the organ."
- "A woman walks out of the shower, winks at her boyfriend, and says, “Honey, I shaved myself down there. Do you know what that means?” The boyfriend says, “Yeah, it means the drain is clogged again.”"
- "An old woman walked into a dentist's office, took off all her clothes, and spread her legs. The dentist said, “I think you have the wrong room.” “You put in my husband's teeth last week,” she replied. “Now you have to remove them.”"
- "Did you hear about the constipated accountant? He couldn't budget, so he had to work it out with a paper and pencil."
- "How do you make a pool table laugh? Tickle its balls."
- "How is life like toilet paper? You're either on a roll or taking s*** from someone."
- "If you were born in September, it's pretty safe to assume that your parents started their new year with a bang."
- "I'll admit it, I have a tremendous sex drive. My girlfriend lives forty miles away."
- "They say that during sex you burn off as many calories as running eight miles. Who the hell runs eight miles in 30 seconds?"
- "Two men broke into a drugstore and stole all the Viagra. The police put out an alert to be on the lookout for the two hardened criminals."
- "What did the toaster say to the slice of bread? I want you inside me."
- "What do you call a cheap circumcision? A rip-off!"
- "What do you do when your cat's dead? Play with the neighbor's pussy instead."
- "What's the difference between a tire and 365 used condoms? One's a Goodyear. The other's a great year."
- "What's the difference between kinky and perverted? Kinky is when you tickle your girlfriend with a feather, perverted is when you use the whole bird."
- "Who's the most popular guy at the nudist colony? The one who can carry a cup of coffee in each hand and a dozen doughnuts."
- "Why did the sperm cross the road? Because I put on the wrong sock this morning."
- "Why does a mermaid wear seashells? Because she outgrew her B-shells!"
Seriously Funny Jokes CleanPhoto by koolshooter from Pexels
Jokes are considered as the best healing for stressful mind. Whenever you feel tired of something, it needs a relaxation that will make your mind feel better. And silly jokes are the best way to do it. These are the other lists of seriously funny jokes for your best daily sense of humor. Let's check 'em out!
- "Apparently, you can’t use “beef stew” as a password. It’s not stroganoff."
- "How does NASA organize a party? They planet."
- "How does the ocean say hello? It waves."
- "If athletes get athlete’s foot, what do elves get? Mistle-toes."
- "What creature is smarter than a talking parrot? A spelling bee."
- "What did the duck say when it bought lipstick? Put it on my bill."
- "What do you call a pig that does karate? A pork chop."
- "What do you call two monkeys that share an Amazon account? Prime mates."
- "What has a bed that you can’t sleep in? A river."
- "What lights up a soccer stadium? A soccer match."
- "What starts with E, ends with E, and has only 1 letter in it? An Envelope."
- "Where do cows go for entertainment? The mooooo-vies!"
- "Where do hamburgers go dancing? They go to the meat-ball."
- "Which U.S. state has the smallest soft drinks? Minnesota (as in, “mini-soda”)."
- "Why are teddy bears never hungry? Because they’re always stuffed!"
- "Why couldn’t the leopard play hide and seek? Because he was always spotted."
- "Why couldn’t the pony sing? Because she was a little hoarse."
- "Why did Adele cross the road? To sing, “Hello from the other side!"
- "Why did the drum take a nap? It was beat."
- "Why did the melon jump into the lake? It wanted to be a water-melon."
- "Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field."
- "Why did the tomato turn red? It saw the salad dressing."
- "Why did the tree go to the dentist? It needed a root canal."
- "Why shouldn’t you write with a broken pencil? Because it’s pointless."
- "Why were the teacher’s eyes crossed? She couldn’t control her pupils."
Seriously Funny Jokes For Kids
These lists of seriously funny jokes are not only for adults. The jokes for kids are also hilariously good to make them laugh. Let's check on the lists of hilarious jokes below!
- Q: "Can a kangaroo jump higher than the Empire State Building? Of course! The Empire State Building can’t jump!"
- Q: "How do all the oceans say hello to each other? They wave!"
- Q: "If April showers bring Mayflowers, what do Mayflowers bring? Pilgrims!"
- Q: "What animal needs to wear a wig? A bald eagle!"
- Q: "What did one wall say to the other wall? I’ll meet you at the corner!"
- Q: "What did the zero say to the eight? Nice belt!"
- Q: "What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear!"
- Q: "What do you call a cow with no legs? Ground beef!"
- Q: "What do you call a cow with two legs? Lean meat!"
- Q: "What do you call a fly without wings? A walk!"
- Q: "What do you call a pig that knows karate? A pork chop!"
- Q: "What do you call a sleeping bull? A bulldozer!"
- Q: "What do you call an alligator in a vest? An investigator!"
- Q: "What do you call cheese that isn’t yours? Nacho cheese!"
- Q: "What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire Frostbite!"
- Q: "What has four wheels and flies? A garbage truck!"
- Q: "What is brown and sticky? A stick!"
- Q: "Where do cows go for entertainment? To the moo-vies!"
- Q: "Where do fish keep their money? In the river bank!"
- Q: "Where do you find a dog with no legs? Right where you left him!"
Seriously Funny Jokes ShortPhoto by Rodolfo Quirós from Pexels
In a certain situation, jokes can be the best thing to melt it. Sometimes you find lots of TV program showing comedy and it has the best views of others. Well, that means jokes have its place in everyone's mind.
These lists of seriously funny jokes can be your source of comedy of clean jokes. Let's check 'em out!
- "A friend of mine went bald years ago, but still carries around an old comb. He just can't part with it."
- "Did you hear how the zombie bodybuilder hurt his back? He was dead-lifting."
- "Did you know you can actually listen to the blood in your veins? You just have to listen varicosely."
- "Got a PS5 for my little brother. Best trade I've ever done!"
- "I finally decided to sell my vacuum cleaner. All it was doing was gathering dust!"
- "I have a joke about time travel, but I'm not gonna share it. You guys didn't like it."
- "I saw Usain Bolt sprinting around the track shouting, "Why did the chicken cross the road!?" It was a running joke."
- "I was horrified when my wife told me that my six-year-old son wasn't actually mine. Apparently I need to pay more attention during school pick-up."
- "I was kidnapped by mimes once. They did unspeakable things to me."
- "If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring? Pilgrims."
- "I'm thinking of a career where I estimate crowd sizes at different outdoor events. I wonder how many people are in that field."
- "Though I enjoy the sport, I could never date a tennis player. Love means nothing to them."
- "What do Alexander the Great and Winnie the Pooh have in common? Same middle name."
- "What do the movies Titanic and The Sixth Sense have in common? Icy dead people."
- "What do you call a woman who sets fire to all her bills? Bernadette."
- "What is the opposite of a croissant? A happy uncle."
- "What's the opposite of irony? Wrinkly."
- "When you die, what part of the body dies last? The pupils…they dilate."
- "Which branch of the military accepts toddlers? The infantry."
- "You know there's no official training for trash collectors? They just pick things up as they go along."
Seriously Funny Jokes
If you're still needing more of seriously funny jokes, you can check on the list below! You can try to use these lists on your coworkers, friends, and family. They may sound like dad jokes but surely they're funny! Let's check these out!
- "How do trees access the internet? They log in."
- "How do you make a tissue dance? Put a little boogie in it."
- "How do you tell if a vampire is sick? By how much he is coffin."
- "What do you get when you cross a fish and an elephant? Swimming trunks."
- "What happens to a frog’s car when it breaks down? It gets toad away."
- "What is the difference between a teacher and a train? One says, “Spit out your gum,” and the other says, “Choo choo choo!”"
- "What is the tallest building in the entire world? The library, because it has so many stories."
- "Why are ghosts good cheerleaders? Because they have a lot of spirit!"
- "Why are hairdressers never late for work? Because they know all the short cuts!"
- "Why did Cinderella get kicked off the soccer team? Because she ran away from the ball."
- "Why did the painting go to jail? It was framed."
- "Why did the school kids eat their homework? Because their teacher told them it was a piece of cake."
- "Why did the witches’ team lose the baseball game? Their bats flew away."
- "Why do we tell actors to break a leg? Because every play has a cast."
- "Why does Humpty Dumpty love autumn? Because Humpty Dumpty had a great fall."
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!