Seriously Funny Jokes ShortAug 21, 2021 06:00 AM Photo by Rodolfo Quirós from Pexels
In a certain situation, jokes can be the best thing to melt it. Sometimes you find lots of TV program showing comedy and it has the best views of others. Well, that means jokes have its place in everyone's mind.
These lists of seriously funny jokes can be your source of comedy of clean jokes. Let's check 'em out!
- "A friend of mine went bald years ago, but still carries around an old comb. He just can't part with it."
- "Did you hear how the zombie bodybuilder hurt his back? He was dead-lifting."
- "Did you know you can actually listen to the blood in your veins? You just have to listen varicosely."
- "Got a PS5 for my little brother. Best trade I've ever done!"
- "I finally decided to sell my vacuum cleaner. All it was doing was gathering dust!"
- "I have a joke about time travel, but I'm not gonna share it. You guys didn't like it."
- "I saw Usain Bolt sprinting around the track shouting, "Why did the chicken cross the road!?" It was a running joke."
- "I was horrified when my wife told me that my six-year-old son wasn't actually mine. Apparently I need to pay more attention during school pick-up."
- "I was kidnapped by mimes once. They did unspeakable things to me."
- "If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring? Pilgrims."
- "I'm thinking of a career where I estimate crowd sizes at different outdoor events. I wonder how many people are in that field."
- "Though I enjoy the sport, I could never date a tennis player. Love means nothing to them."
- "What do Alexander the Great and Winnie the Pooh have in common? Same middle name."
- "What do the movies Titanic and The Sixth Sense have in common? Icy dead people."
- "What do you call a woman who sets fire to all her bills? Bernadette."
- "What is the opposite of a croissant? A happy uncle."
- "What's the opposite of irony? Wrinkly."
- "When you die, what part of the body dies last? The pupils…they dilate."
- "Which branch of the military accepts toddlers? The infantry."
- "You know there's no official training for trash collectors? They just pick things up as they go along."
Seriously Funny Jokes
If you're still needing more of seriously funny jokes, you can check on the list below! You can try to use these lists on your coworkers, friends, and family. They may sound like dad jokes but surely they're funny! Let's check these out!
- "How do trees access the internet? They log in."
- "How do you make a tissue dance? Put a little boogie in it."
- "How do you tell if a vampire is sick? By how much he is coffin."
- "What do you get when you cross a fish and an elephant? Swimming trunks."
- "What happens to a frog’s car when it breaks down? It gets toad away."
- "What is the difference between a teacher and a train? One says, “Spit out your gum,” and the other says, “Choo choo choo!”"
- "What is the tallest building in the entire world? The library, because it has so many stories."
- "Why are ghosts good cheerleaders? Because they have a lot of spirit!"
- "Why are hairdressers never late for work? Because they know all the short cuts!"
- "Why did Cinderella get kicked off the soccer team? Because she ran away from the ball."
- "Why did the painting go to jail? It was framed."
- "Why did the school kids eat their homework? Because their teacher told them it was a piece of cake."
- "Why did the witches’ team lose the baseball game? Their bats flew away."
- "Why do we tell actors to break a leg? Because every play has a cast."
- "Why does Humpty Dumpty love autumn? Because Humpty Dumpty had a great fall."
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!