85+ Good Dad Jokes That are Corny and Funny, They are Laugh-Worthy!Aug 23, 2021 05:15 PM Good Dad Jokes - Photo by Josh Willink from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Sure, there are mom jokes and jokes for kids, but we’re here to bring the specialty of the old dad through the best good dad jokes that will crack up the whole family!
Yep, dad jokes are special! We ourselves couldn’t stop laughing at how funny these good dad jokes are.
They might sound corny and ridiculous, but that’s what makes us all laugh! Don’t believe us? To find more information yourself, you can enjoy these good dad jokes provided by Tripboba!
Good Dad Jokes
Good dad jokes never get old to make everyone laugh. Not only they are good, but they are also corny, which is the thing about dad jokes. Whether or not you are a faux pa, here are our first list of good dad jokes to laugh your heart out:
- "I'm afraid for the calendar. Its days are numbered."
- "My wife said I should do lunges to stay in shape. That would be a big step forward."
- "Why do fathers take an extra pair of socks when they go golfing?" "In case they get a hole in one!"
- "Singing in the shower is fun until you get soap in your mouth. Then it's a soap opera."
- "What do a tick and the Eiffel Tower have in common?" "They're both Paris sites."
- "What do you call a fish wearing a bowtie?" "Sofishticated."
- "How do you follow Will Smith in the snow?" "You follow the fresh prints."
- "If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?" "Pilgrims."
- "I thought the dryer was shrinking my clothes. Turns out it was the refrigerator all along."
- "What do you call a factory that makes okay products?" "A satisfactory."
- "Dear Math, grow up and solve your own problems."
- "What did the janitor say when he jumped out of the closet?" "Supplies!"
- "Have you heard about the chocolate record player? It sounds pretty sweet."
- "What did the ocean say to the beach?" "Nothing, it just waved."
- "Why do seagulls fly over the ocean?" "Because if they flew over the bay, we'd call them bagels."
- "I only know 25 letters of the alphabet. I don't know y."
- "How does the moon cut his hair?" "Eclipse it."
- "What did one wall say to the other?" "I'll meet you at the corner."
- "What did the zero say to the eight?" "That belt looks good on you."
- "A skeleton walks into a bar and says, 'Hey, bartender. I'll have one beer and a mop.'"
Dad Jokes Good Clean Fun for All Ages
If you’re a dad that’s been wondering about clean good dad jokes, you can see the following list that Tripboba has found just for you:
- "Where do fruits go on vacation?" "Pear-is!"
- "I asked my dog what's two minus two. He said nothing."
- "What did Baby Corn say to Mama Corn?" "Where's Pop Corn?"
- "What's the best thing about Switzerland?" "I don't know, but the flag is a big plus."
- "What does a sprinter eat before a race?" "Nothing, they fast!"
- "Where do you learn to make a banana split?" "Sundae school."
- "What has more letters than the alphabet?" "The post office!"
- "Dad, did you get a haircut?" "No, I got them all cut!"
- "What do you call a poor Santa Claus?" "St. Nickel-less."
- "I got carded at a liquor store, and my Blockbuster card accidentally fell out. The cashier said never mind."
- "Where do boats go when they're sick?" "To the boat doc."
- "I don't trust those trees. They seem kind of shady."
- "My wife is really mad at the fact that I have no sense of direction. So I packed up my stuff and right!"
- "How do you get a squirrel to like you? Act like a nut."
- "Why don't eggs tell jokes? They'd crack each other up."
- "I don't trust stairs. They're always up to something."
- "What do you call someone with no body and no nose? Nobody knows."
- "Did you hear the rumor about butter? Well, I'm not going to spread it!"
- "Why couldn't the bicycle stand up by itself? It was two tired."
- "What did one hat say to the other?" "Stay here! I'm going on ahead."
Really Good Dad Jokes
For more good dad jokes, you might as well want to spend your time reading these good dad jokes. They are totally worth laughing!
- "Why did Billy get fired from the banana factory? He kept throwing away the bent ones."
- "Dad, can you put my shoes on?" "No, I don't think they'll fit me."
- "Why can't a nose be 12 inches long? Because then it would be a foot."
- "What does a lemon say when it answers the phone?" "Yellow!"
- "This graveyard looks overcrowded. People must be dying to get in."
- "What kind of car does an egg drive?" "A yolkswagen."
- "Dad, can you put the cat out?" "I didn't know it was on fire."
- "How do you make 7 even?" "Take away the s."
- "How does a taco say grace?" "Lettuce pray."
- "What time did the man go to the dentist? Tooth hurt-y."
- "When does a joke become a dad joke? When it becomes a parent."
- "Want to hear a joke about construction? Nah, I’m still working on it."
- "Why didn't the skeleton climb the mountain?" "It didn't have the guts."
- "What do you call it when a snowman throws a tantrum?" "A meltdown."
- "How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh? Ten tickles."
- "I have a joke about chemistry, but I don't think it will get a reaction."
- "What concert costs just 45 cents? 50 Cent featuring Nickelback!"
- "What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta."
- "What does a bee use to brush its hair?" "A honeycomb!"
- "Did you hear that I’m reading a book about anti-gravity? It’s impossible to put down."
- "How do you make a tissue dance? You put a little boogie in it."
- "Why did the math book look so sad? Because of all of its problems!"
- "What do you call cheese that isn't yours? Nacho cheese."
- "My dad told me a joke about boxing. I guess I missed the punch line."
Dad Jokes Terribly Good Dad Jokes
These good dad jokes can warm up your fathering with family. Share them and see how your family members laugh at your jokes.
- "What kind of shoes do ninjas wear? Sneakers!"
- "How does a penguin build its house? Igloos it together."
- "How did Harry Potter get down the hill?" "Walking. JK! Rowling."
- "I used to be addicted to soap, but I'm clean now."
- "A guy walks into a bar...and he was disqualified from the limbo contest."
- "You think swimming with sharks is expensive? Swimming with sharks cost me an arm and a leg."
- "When two vegans get in an argument, is it still called a beef?"
- "I ordered a chicken and an egg from Amazon. I'll let you know..."
- "Do you wanna box for your leftovers?" "No, but I'll wrestle you for them."
- "That car looks nice but the muffler seems exhausted."
- "Shout out to my fingers. I can count on all of them."
- "If a child refuses to nap, are they guilty of resisting a rest?"
- "What country's capital is growing the fastest?" "Ireland. Every day it's Dublin."
- "I once had a dream I was floating in an ocean of orange soda. It was more of a fanta sea."
- "Did you know corduroy pillows are in style? They're making headlines."
- "You can't trust atoms. They make up everything!"
- "Did you hear about the kidnapping at school? It's okay, he woke up."
- "A cheeseburger walks into a bar. The bartender says, 'Sorry, we don't serve food here.'"
- "I once got fired from a canned juice company. Apparently, I couldn't concentrate."
- "I used to play piano by ear. Now I use my hands."
- "To whoever stole my copy of Microsoft Office, I will find you. You have my Word!"
- "What do you get from a pampered cow? Spoiled milk."
- "Wanna hear a joke about paper? Never mind, it's tearable."
- "Have you ever tried to catch a fog? I tried yesterday but I mist."
- 36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
- Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
- 100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!