Are you planning on going to South Carolina for a trip? Then Myrtle Beach is where to go! How to get there? Well, you need to travel by air to go to Myrtle Beach.
Myrtle Beach is a perfect place to escape from your routines. This city is a vacation resort everyone should visit at least once in their life. In Myrtle Beach, you can do many refreshing activities.
This city also has plenty of public golf courses with more than 100 courses you can find there. For water sport enthusiasts, there are many alternatives you can experience.
For families who want to spend their holiday, the beach and swimming pools in Myrtle Beach are pretty popular. Water and amusement parks are scattered everywhere. The variety of attractions makes this city a family-friendly place for vacation.
To get to this place, traveling by air can be a perfect choice. Also, tourists can find many airports in this city. The one that is popular worldwide is Myrtle Beach International Airport.
1. Myrtle Beach Airport
- Services and Facilities on the Airport
2. Baggage Carts (carts are available for arrival passengers only)
3. Shops (snacks, travel stuff, and newspaper are available here)
4. Food & Drinks (there are nine dining options include The Boardwalk Café, Cinnabon, and Subway)
5. Information Desks (there are three information desks provided here if you have any questions, it is located in 1st Floor, Baggage Claim, airport ambassadors are available to assist you throughout the airport)
6. Mobile Charging
7. Pet Relief Areas (located on the second floor, inside Terminal Building, Concourse B, Baggage Claim Area, outside of Door 6.)
8. Quiet Room
9. Rest Zones
10. Smoking area (there is a smoking area outside of Door 6 in the baggage claim area)
Airport Transportation (Getting To or From The Airport)
11. Car Rentals
12. Spacious Parking Area
1. Wilmington International Airport/ILM
2. Florence Regional Airport/FLO