100+ Dad Joke of the Day That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud!Aug 24, 2021 11:15 AM Dad Joke of the Day - Photo by Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Dads are good at making us laugh sometimes. When you have a great sense of humor and understand your dad's jokes, you have come to the right page.
Through this article, you can read the following Dad joke of the day. It's a groan-worthy, pun-laden, can't-help-but-laugh type of humor that dads are best at delivering.
Are you curious? Let's check it out as Tripboba has compiled some Dad joke of the day below!
Dad Joke of the Day
We have plenty of meaningful Dad joke of the day below.
- "I'm afraid for the calendar. Its days are numbered."
- "My wife said I should do lunges to stay in shape. That would be a big step forward."
- "Why do fathers take an extra pair of socks when they go golfing?" "In case they get a hole in one!"
- "Singing in the shower is fun until you get soap in your mouth. Then it's a soap opera."
- "What do a tick and the Eiffel Tower have in common?" "They're both Paris sites."
- "What do you call a fish wearing a bowtie?" "Sofishticated."
- "How do you follow Will Smith in the snow?" "You follow the fresh prints."
- "If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?" "Pilgrims."
- "I thought the dryer was shrinking my clothes. Turns out it was the refrigerator all along."
- "What do you call a factory that makes okay products?" "A satisfactory."
- "Dear Math, grow up and solve your own problems."
- "What did the janitor say when he jumped out of the closet?" "Supplies!"
- "Have you heard about the chocolate record player? It sounds pretty sweet."
- "What did the ocean say to the beach?" "Nothing, it just waved."
- "Why do seagulls fly over the ocean?" "Because if they flew over the bay, we'd call them bagels."
- "I only know 25 letters of the alphabet. I don't know y."
- "How does the moon cut his hair?" "Eclipse it."
- "What did one wall say to the other?" "I'll meet you at the corner."
- "What did the zero say to the eight?" "That belt looks good on you."
- "A skeleton walks into a bar and says, 'Hey, bartender. I'll have one beer and a mop.'"
- "Where do fruits go on vacation?" "Pear-is!"
- "I asked my dog what's two minus two. He said nothing."
- "What did Baby Corn say to Mama Corn?" "Where's Pop Corn?"
- "What's the best thing about Switzerland?" "I don't know, but the flag is a big plus."
- "What does a sprinter eat before a race?" "Nothing, they fast!"
- "Where do you learn to make a banana split?" "Sundae school."
- "What has more letters than the alphabet?" "The post office!"
- "Dad, did you get a haircut?" "No, I got them all cut!"
- "What do you call a poor Santa Claus?" "St. Nickel-less."
- "I got carded at a liquor store, and my Blockbuster card accidentally fell out. The cashier said never mind."
Bad Dad Joke of the DayDad Joke of the Day - Photo by Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels
Here is the other Dad joke of the day that is bad! You will laugh harder!
- Which bear is the most condescending? A pan-duh!
- What kind of noise does a witch’s vehicle make? Brrrroooom, brrroooom.
- What’s brown and sticky? A stick.
- Two guys walked into a bar. The third guy ducked.
- How do you get a country girl’s attention? A tractor.
- Why are elevator jokes so classic and good? They work on many levels.
- What do you call a pudgy psychic? A four-chin teller.
- What did the police officer say to his belly button another family member? You’re under a vest.
- What do you call it when a group of apes starts a company? Monkey business.
- My wife asked me to stop singing “Wonderwall” to her. I said maybe…
Dad Joke of the Day 2021Dad Joke of the Day - Photo by Josh Willink from Pexels
Find more about Dad joke of the day below.
- "Why did the math book look so sad? Because of all of its problems!"
- "What do you call cheese that isn't yours? Nacho cheese."
- "My dad told me a joke about boxing. I guess I missed the punch line."
- "What kind of shoes do ninjas wear? Sneakers!"
- "How does a penguin build its house? Igloos it together."
- "How did Harry Potter get down the hill?" "Walking. JK! Rowling."
- "I used to be addicted to soap, but I'm clean now."
- "A guy walks into a bar...and he was disqualified from the limbo contest."
- "You think swimming with sharks is expensive? Swimming with sharks cost me an arm and a leg."
- "When two vegans get in an argument, is it still called a beef?"
- "I ordered a chicken and an egg from Amazon. I'll let you know..."
- "Do you wanna box for your leftovers?" "No, but I'll wrestle you for them."
- "That car looks nice but the muffler seems exhausted."
- "Shout out to my fingers. I can count on all of them."
Cheesy Dad Jokes of the Day
More about Dad joke of the day, you can share them with your kids or other family members!
- "If a child refuses to nap, are they guilty of resisting a rest?"
- "What country's capital is growing the fastest?" "Ireland. Every day it's Dublin."
- "I once had a dream I was floating in an ocean of orange soda. It was more of a fanta sea."
- "Did you know corduroy pillows are in style? They're making headlines."
- "Did you hear about the kidnapping at school? It's okay, he woke up."
- "A cheeseburger walks into a bar. The bartender says, 'Sorry, we don't serve food here.'"
- "I once got fired from a canned juice company. Apparently I couldn't concentrate."
- "I used to play piano by ear. Now I use my hands."
- "Have you ever tried to catch a fog? I tried yesterday but I mist."
- "I'm on a seafood diet. I see food and I eat it."
- "Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field."
- "I made a pencil with two erasers. It was pointless."
- "How do you make a Kleenex dance? Put a little boogie in it!"
- "I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down!"
- "Did you hear about the guy who invented the knock-knock joke? He won the 'no-bell' prize."
- "I've got a great joke about construction, but I'm still working on it."
- "I used to hate facial hair...but then it grew on me."
- "I decided to sell my vacuum cleaner—it was just gathering dust!"
- "I had a neck brace fitted years ago and I've never looked back since."
- "You know, people say they pick their nose, but I feel like I was just born with mine."
- "What's brown and sticky? A stick."
- "Why can't you hear a psychiatrist using the bathroom? Because the 'P' is silent."
- "What do you call an elephant that doesn't matter? An irrelephant."
- "What do you get from a pampered cow? Spoiled milk."
- "I like telling Dad jokes. Sometimes he laughs!"
- "What's the best smelling insect?" "A deodor-ant."
- "I used to be a personal trainer. Then I gave my too weak notice."
- "Did I tell you the time I fell in love during a backflip? I was heels over head!"
- "If a child refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest?"
- "I ordered a chicken and an egg online. I’ll let you know."
- "It takes guts to be an organ donor."
- "If you see a crime at an Apple Store, does that make you an iWitness?"
- "I'm so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes closed!"
- "I was going to tell a time-traveling joke, but you guys didn't like it."
Thank you for visiting Tripboba and reading all those drinking game questions above. Hope you like it!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness