100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!Aug 24, 2021 04:45 PM Easy General Knowledge Questions - Photo by Helena Lopes from Pexels
Tripboba.com - General knowledge is one of the essential aspects of a student's life from an adult age.
Although sometimes not mentioned in the syllabus, it is still a form of general knowledge that is the building block for intellectual sanity.
In this article, Tripboba has compiled some 100 easy general knowledge questions and answers that are perfect for kids between the ages of 4-15 years.
Are you curious? Let's check out these 100 easy general knowledge questions and answer below!
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers
Here are some 100 easy general knowledge questions and answers that you can practice with your kids.
- Former President Frederik Willem de Klerk, then President of South Africa, won a Nobel prize to end apartheid in the country peacefully? Nelson Mandela
- How many cards are there in a pack of cards (not incl. jokers)? 52
- What does www stand for? World wide web
- What is Saints Day celebrated (particularly in Ireland) on 17th March each year? St Patricks Day
- Where might you find Tower Bridge and Buckingham Palace, amongst many other landmarks? London
- What is the name of Mickey Mouse’s partner? Minnie Mouse
- What country is famous for inventing the Taco, Burrito, and Quesadilla? Mexico
- Who is the South African-born CEO of SpaceX and the brains behind Tesla? Elon Musk
- What animal is Pumbaa in the Lion King? A warthog
- What company is responsible for the iPhone, iPad and iWatch, and many other products? Apple
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers 2019 About GeographyEasy General Knowledge Questions - Photo by Max Fischer from Pexels
Here are the other 100 easy general knowledge questions and answers about geography.
- What is the largest country by area in the world? Russia
- In which country would you find Angel Falls, the highest waterfall on earth? Venezuela
- What city is the capital of France? Paris
- What is the largest island in the world, and is it a dependency of Denmark? Greenland
- How many states are there in America? 50
- In what city would you find the Colosseum? Rome
- Name the capital of China. Beijing
- Which is larger, the Pacific or the Atlantic Ocean? Pacific
- In which country would you find the natural landmark of the Grand Canyon? America (USA)
- What mountain range would you find in India, China, and Nepal (amongst other countries)? The Himalayas
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers About India
Find more about 100 easy general knowledge questions and answer about India.
- The first foreigner to invite India was? Prasenajit.
- Which language was used in the literature of the Sangam period? Tamil.
- Was Lord Buddha born? Lumbini.
- Buddhist historian Taranath belonged to? Tibet.
- Queen Victoria’s Proclamation. Which is considered the Magna Carta of the Indian people?
- What newspaper was started by Annie Besant? New India
- Who was the real founder of the Aligarh Muslim University? Syed Ahmad Khan
- Who was the alter ego of Tipu Sultan during the Treaty of Seringapatam?Lord Dalhousie.
- Who was the first Indian to crack the British Indian Civil Services Examination for the first time in Indian History? Satyendranath Tagore.
- Who was the Viceroy when the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre took place? Chelmsford
100 Easy General Knowledge Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
Which crop is sown on the largest area in India? Rice
- Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the United Nations in 1993, is on the continent. Africa
- Which of the following personalities gave ‘The Laws of Heredity? G.J. Mendel
- Garampani sanctuary is located at? Diphu, Assam
- Who is known as “The Saint of Gutters”? Mother Teresa
- For which of the following disciplines is Nobel Prize awarded? Physiology or Medicine
- Grand Central Terminal, Park Avenue, New York is the world. Largest railway station
- Name the person who was also known as Deshbandhu. Chittaranjan Das
- FFC stands for. Film Finance Corporation
- Which of the following national parks is not listed in a UNESCO World Heritage site? Kanha
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers About WorldEasy General Knowledge Questions - Photo by cottonbro from Pexels
More about 100 easy general knowledge questions and answers.
- Champaran and Kheda Satyagrahas were led by? Mahatma Gandhi
- Which book is written by Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru? Outline of History.
- Which reformer was associated with Prarthana Samaj? Atmaram Pandurang.
- Who was the leader who made the famous ‘Objectives Resolution’ in the Constituent Assembly? Nawab Salimullah.
- Who was the leader who headed the interim Government of 1946?Jawaharlal Nehru.
- Who called Muazzam as Shah-i-Bekhabar?Kafi Khan.
- Which Mughal Ruler permitted collecting Chauth and Sardesh Mukhi on Maratha land to Peshwa Balaji Vishwanath? Farrukhsiyar
- Who was Nur Jahan’s son-in-law? Shahryar
- What is the primary purpose of Brahmo Samaj? Purify Hinduism and preach monotheism.
- What are the legislative contributions of Raja Rammohan Roy?Abolition of sati.
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Class 3
Choose some of the following 100 easy general knowledge questions and answers for class 3 below.
- In which country did chess originate? India
- Which are the three positive numbers that give the same result when multiplied and added together? 1,2,3 (1+2+3=6 and 1*2*3=6)
- What is a name of a polygon that has five sides?Pentagon
- Which planet has Moon as a Satellite? Earth
- What is Kangaroo baby called? Joeys
- Which is the most giant planet in our solar system? Jupiter
- Which is the National Tree of India?Banyan Tree
- Who was the first President of India? Dr. Rajendra Prasad
- Who was the first Prime minister of India?Jawaharlal Nehru
- Which is the highest mountain peak in the world? Mount Everest
- Which is the highest mountain peak in India?Kangchenjunga
- Which city in Asia got the first electric street light in 1905? Bengaluru
- Which is the National fruit of India?Mango
- Which is the most significant part of the brain? Cerebrum
- Which is the holy river of India?Ganga
- Who is the author of the famous book My country My Life? L.K Advani
- Which city is the capital of Andaman and Nicobar? Port Blair
- Which is the biggest continent in the world? Asia
- Which is the smallest continent in the world? Australia
- The smallest country in the world is? Vatican City
- The largest country in the world is? Russia
- India’s largest freshwater lake is? Wular Lake
- The autumn months in India are from. October to November
- What is the complete form of SIM? Subscriber Identity Module or Subscriber Identification Module.
- When is World Environment Day celebrated?5th June.
- Which country has no words but has only music in their National Anthem? Spain
- Which state has the highest literacy rate in India?Kerala
- Who is the author of the famous Harry Potter book series? J K Rowling
- Who was the first woman to become President of India?Pratibha Patil
- Who is known as the Iron Man Of India?Sardar Vallabhai Patel
- In which city is Hawa Mahal located? Jaipur
- In which state the Ajanta and Ellora caves are located? Maharashtra
- What is the time duration in which Indian Standard Time (IST) is ahead of Greenwich mean time (GMT)?5 Hr 30 Min
- Where is the parliament of India located? New Delhi
- In which Indian state the Sun temple is located? Odisha
- Which is the national game of India?Hockey
- When is Independence Day celebrated?15th August
- When is Republic Day celebrated?26th January
- Sania Mirza is famous for playing which sport? Tennis
- Which festival is called the festival of colors? Holi
- How many states are there in India? 29
- Which is the hottest place on Earth? Danakil Depression in Ethiopia
- Which is the coldest place on Earth? Vostok Station in Antarctica
- Which is the nearest star to Earth? Sun
- What is the name of two holes in the nose? Nostrils
- Who built the Taj Mahal? Shah Jahan
- What is the metal filament in a light bulb made of? The giant Tungsten
- Who is known as Human-Computer?Shakuntala Devi
- Which is the longest river in the world? Amazon
- Which is the largest reef in the world? The Great Barrier Reef
Thank you for visiting Tripboba and reading all those 100 easy general knowledge questions and answer above. Hope you like it!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness