100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers 2019 About GeographyAug 24, 2021 04:45 PM Easy General Knowledge Questions - Photo by Max Fischer from Pexels
Here are the other 100 easy general knowledge questions and answers about geography.
- What is the largest country by area in the world? Russia
- In which country would you find Angel Falls, the highest waterfall on earth? Venezuela
- What city is the capital of France? Paris
- What is the largest island in the world, and is it a dependency of Denmark? Greenland
- How many states are there in America? 50
- In what city would you find the Colosseum? Rome
- Name the capital of China. Beijing
- Which is larger, the Pacific or the Atlantic Ocean? Pacific
- In which country would you find the natural landmark of the Grand Canyon? America (USA)
- What mountain range would you find in India, China, and Nepal (amongst other countries)? The Himalayas
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers About India
Find more about 100 easy general knowledge questions and answer about India.
- The first foreigner to invite India was? Prasenajit.
- Which language was used in the literature of the Sangam period? Tamil.
- Was Lord Buddha born? Lumbini.
- Buddhist historian Taranath belonged to? Tibet.
- Queen Victoria’s Proclamation. Which is considered the Magna Carta of the Indian people?
- What newspaper was started by Annie Besant? New India
- Who was the real founder of the Aligarh Muslim University? Syed Ahmad Khan
- Who was the alter ego of Tipu Sultan during the Treaty of Seringapatam?Lord Dalhousie.
- Who was the first Indian to crack the British Indian Civil Services Examination for the first time in Indian History? Satyendranath Tagore.
- Who was the Viceroy when the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre took place? Chelmsford
100 Easy General Knowledge Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
Which crop is sown on the largest area in India? Rice
- Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the United Nations in 1993, is on the continent. Africa
- Which of the following personalities gave ‘The Laws of Heredity? G.J. Mendel
- Garampani sanctuary is located at? Diphu, Assam
- Who is known as “The Saint of Gutters”? Mother Teresa
- For which of the following disciplines is Nobel Prize awarded? Physiology or Medicine
- Grand Central Terminal, Park Avenue, New York is the world. Largest railway station
- Name the person who was also known as Deshbandhu. Chittaranjan Das
- FFC stands for. Film Finance Corporation
- Which of the following national parks is not listed in a UNESCO World Heritage site? Kanha
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness