100+ Quotes for Teachers from Students: Funny, Inspirational, and Uplifting!Jun 12, 2021 01:00 AM Quotes for Teachers from Students - Photo by Max Fischer from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Express your appreciation to your excellent teacher with a card of thanks or maybe quotes. No need to worry if you have no idea how to write it. Tripboba is happy to share with you tons of quotes for teachers from students as you can scroll down to the following lists below.
Inspirational Quotes for Students from Teachers
Here are some quotes for teachers from students that you can copy-paste.
- “The man who does not read books has no advantage over the one who cannot read them.” — Mark Twain
- “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” — Malcolm X
- “Teachers can open the door, but you must enter it yourself.” — Chinese proverb
- “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” —B.B. King
- “Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world.” — BB King
- “The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited.” – Plutarch
- “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” — John Wooden
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new." — Albert Einstein
- “Learning is never done without errors and defeat.” – Vladimir Lenin
- “Never let the fear of striking out stop you from playing the game.” — Babe Ruth
- “Procrastination makes easy things hard and hard things harder.” — Mason Cooley
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
- “The expert in anything was once a beginner — Helen Hayes.”
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” — Beverly Stills
- “I think it’s possible to ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.” — Elon Mus
- “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “Genius is 10% inspiration, 90% perspiration.” — Thomas Edison
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Ryun
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated.” — R Collier
- “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” —Abraham Lincoln
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
Quotes for Teachers from Students Thank YouQuotes for Teachers from Students - Photo by fauxels from Pexels
Here are the other quotes for teachers from students. Choose one of the best quote below.
- "We’ve never seen your cape or mask, but we see your superpowers every day!
- Thanks for being a super teacher!"
- "You teach with love and effort and energy that draws in every student."
- "What a gift! What a teacher!"
- "The best teachers teach from the heart. Thank you for all that you do!"
- "Thank you, Mrs. Oliver! With appreciation, Alex"
- "To the Best Teacher Ever! Thank you for making a difference! You are appreciated!
- Thank you for being such a one-of-a-kind teacher!!!"
- "Miss Michelle, you’re appreciated more than “Thank You” can ever express, but it's a start!…and the “Best Teacher Ever” is… MISS KAMINSKY! Thanks for everything!"
- "There is one teacher who stays in our minds forever. Thank you for being that teacher!"
- "Your love of learning has drawn me into a whole new universe of exploring ideas! Thank you, Mrs. Perry!"
- "A teacher is a person who surrounds her students with inspiration to learn again every day. Thank you, Mrs. Falsetta!"
- "Thanks a bunch, Mr. James, for being such a great teacher!"
- "You’re a wonderful teacher and a wonderful person. Thank you, Miss Foster! To teach a child to navigate through life is a true teacher’s gift. "
- "Thank you for sharing your gifts with me."
- "Thank you for shaping Elizabeth’s growing mind. The world needs more teachers like you. Thank you, Mr. Milne!"
- "Thank you for helping Harper blossom, Mrs. Hayworth. We can’t thank you enough."
Funny Quotes for Teachers from Students
Feel free to share one of the best quotes for teachers from students below.
- "The feeling a teacher gets at a faculty meeting that she’s heard this stuff before." – Heidi McDonald
- "Hannah wanted to put the next day’s work on the blackboard. This would mean that she needn’t turn her back on the class first thing, which is as unwise in junior teaching as in lion-taming." – Penelope Fitzgerald
- "I’ve managed to bring the backlog down to a mere sixty-eight years,” she announced with some small sense of achievement. “I hope to be able to start marking the papers of pupils who are still alive by the end of the decade.” – Jasper Fforde
- "A policeman pulled me over and asked me for my papers. I gladly gave him all of my students’ essays to grade and drove off."– Heidi McDonald
- "Sunday is a teacher’s day of REST: the REST of the laundry, the REST of the housework, and grade the REST of the papers."– Heidi McDonald
- "You want to know how I think art should be taught to children? Take them to a museum and say, ‘This is art, and you can’t do it.” – Steve Martin
- "It’s very hard to teach anything to a young man who knows everything." – Paul Malmont
- "Teaching is like trying to shove a couch that is too wide through a door. No amount of pushing harder is going to help until you figure out that you need to flip the damn thing on its side." – Tom Rademacher
- "Teaching requires that you work at being a person and work at understanding people and the world, and work at feelings and connecting and respect in ways and to a magnitude that is not often asked of adults who aren’t bartenders." – Tom Rademacher
- "The expression ‘Those who can’t do, teach’ is a curious one, because if you look at the world , you’ll see that teachers aren’t particularly worse at doing things than anyone else, so perhaps the expression might be better worded as ‘nobody can do anything.” – Lemony Snicket
- "I teach high school math. I sell a product to a market that doesn’t want it, but is forced by law to buy it." – Dan Meyer
- "Dear Parents: If you promise not to believe everything your child says happens at school, I’ll promise not to believe everything he says happens at home." – Unknown
- "Summer: The time of the year when parents realize just how grossly underpaid teachers actually are." – Unknown
- "People learn something every day, and a lot of times it’s what they learned the day before was wrong." – Bill Vaughan
- "Cheers to all of the teachers who give out pencils every single day knowing that they’ll never get them back." – Unknown
Motivational Quotes for Students from TeachersQuotes for Teachers from Students - Photo by ThisIsEngineering from Pexels
These are the following quotes for teachers from students. Choose what's your favorite one.
- “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”Mark Twain
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”Arthur Ashe
- “Either you run the day or the day runs you.”Jim Rohn
- “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.”Malcolm X
- “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”Zig Ziglar
- “If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.”Andy McIntyre
- “The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn …and change.”Carl Rogers
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.”Mark Twain
- “Have you ever been at sea in a dense fog, when it seemed as if a tangible white darkness shut you in and the great ship, tense and anxious, groped her way toward the shore with plummet and sounding-line, and you waited with beating heart for something to happen? I was like that ship before my education began, only I was without a compass or sounding line, and no way of knowing how near the harbor was. “Light! Give me light!” was the wordless cry of my soul, and the light of love shone on me in that very hour.”Helen Keller
- “Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right to be wrong, because then you will lose the ability to learn new things and move forward with your life. Remember that fear always lurks behind perfectionism.”David M. Burns
- “Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.”Will Durant
- “A man's mind, stretched by new ideas, may never return to its original dimensions.”
- “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.”Wayne Dyer
- “The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.”Tom Bodett
- “We learn more by looking for the answer to a question and not finding it than we do from learning the answer itself.”Lloyd Alexander
- “Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.”John R. Wooden
- “You will either step forward into growth, or you will step backward into safety.”Abraham Maslow
- “If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.”Ben Franklin
- “If people did not do silly things, nothing intelligent would ever get done.”Ludwig Wittgenstein
- “We can easily manage if we will only take, each day, the burden assigned to it. But the load will be too heavy for us if we carry yesterday’s burden over again today, and then add the burden of the morrow before we are required to bear it.”John Newton
- “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”Albert Einstein
- “I did what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better.”Maya Angelou
- “Who questions much, shall learn much, and retain much.”Francis Bacon
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”Mahatma Gandhi
- “Real learning comes about when the competitive spirit has ceased.”Jiddu Krishnamurti
- “They cannot stop me. I will get my education, if it is in the home, school, or anyplace.”Malala Yousafzai
- “That is never too often repeated, which is never sufficiently learned.”Seneca
- “Study without desire spoils the memory, and it retains nothing that it takes in.”Leonardo da Vinci
- “Minds are like parachutes, they only function when they are open.”James Dewar
- “To accuse others for one’s own misfortunes is a sign of want of education. To recuse oneself shows that one’s education has begun. To accuse neither oneself nor others shows that one’s education is complete.”Epictetus
- “Learning is like rowing upstream: not to advance is to drop back.”Chinese proverb
Quotes for Students from Teachers About Learning
More about quotes for teachers from students:
- “Life itself is your teacher, and you are in a state of constant learning.”Bruce Lee
- “As long as you live, keep learning how to live.”Seneca
- “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.”Nora Roberts
- “The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.”Baruch Spinoza
- “The learned man knows that he is ignorant.”Victor Hugo
- “Experience, travel – these are an education in themselves.”Euripides
- “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.”Og Mandino
- “Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.”Albert Einstein
- “Do you know the difference between education and experience? Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don't. ”Pete Seeger
- “Teachers open the door, but you must enter by yourself.”Chinese Proverb
- “The ideal school would teach health, wealth, and happiness. It‘d be free, self-paced, and available to all. It‘d show opposing ideas and students would self-verify the truth. No grades, no tests, no diplomas – just learning. Actually, you’re already here. Careful who you follow.”Naval Ravikant
- “Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.”Charles F. Kettering
- “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.”Zig Ziglar
- “If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.”Jim Rohn
- “You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives.”Clay P. Bedford
- “A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.”Henry B Adams
- “Much education today is monumentally ineffective. All too often we are giving young people cut flowers when we should be teaching them to grow their own plants.”John W. Gardner
- “To teach is to learn twice.”Joseph Joubert
- “Do not confine your children to your own learning, for they were born in another time.”Chinese proverb
- “What we learn with pleasure we never forget.”Alfred Mercier
- “Why should society feel responsible only for the education of children, and not for the education of all adults of every age?”Erich Fromm
- “Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them.”James Baldwin
- “Examples are not the main thing in influencing others. It is the only thing.”Albert Schweitzer
- “Too often we give children answers to remember rather than problems to solve.”Roger Lewin
- “The aim of education should be to teach us rather how to think, than what to think — rather to improve our minds, so as to enable us to think for ourselves, than to load the memory with thoughts of other men.”Bill Beattie
- “The best teachers are those who show you where to look but don’t tell you what to see.”Alexandra K. Trenfor
- “Education is simply the soul of a society as it passes from one generation to another.” G.K. Chesterton
- “Children are apt to live up to what you believe of them.”Lady Bird Johnson
- “Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”Chinese proverb
Thank you for reading all about quotes for teachers from students above. Hope it can help you to find the best quotes about teachers!