20 Best Good Night Quotes to Read Before BedFeb 03, 2021 06:00 PM Good Night Quotes - Photo by Kebs Visuals from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Sending your love to your dearest one while taking your leave after a long day will be much more memorable with some beautiful good night quotes. Show them your gratitude and how precious they are to you by wishing them heartfelt words as a lullaby.
Or, sometimes all you need are some calming, inspiring good night quotes for yourself. So if you’re looking for some, Tripboba has got plenty! Whether you want to send it to someone or to yourself, we’ve got you covered with beautiful enchanting good night quotes. So, just keep scrolling!
Good Night My Love Quotes
Looking for some good night quotes for your dearest partner? Here are some romantic good night quotes for her to send before bed.
- “And there followed a strange, elongated couple of minutes. The kind in which two people know they have to part, and don't want to. And while neither can acknowledge it, each believes the other feels it too.” ― Jojo Moyes, The Giver of Stars
- “The moon embalms me with her love and she kisses me good night. The nightingale sings her song of love when I take rest in the arms of darkness in the night!” ― Avijeet Das
- “Listen to the nightsky, the Mockingbird always sing you my lullaby.” ― Jmemo
- “Be my bedtime story and the thoughts that won't let me fall asleep. Be the conversation that I always have in my head at 3 AM and that beautiful voice that never lets me sleep.” ― Akshay Vasu
- “May I kiss you then? On this miserable paper? I might as well open the window and kiss the night air.” ― Franz Kafka
- “I want to be in love with you the same way I am in love with the moon, with the light shining out of its soul.” ― Sanober Khan
Good Night Quotes for Him
Wishing your knight in shining armor some touching good night quotes before you part? Here are some good night quotes for him.
- “The time between good night to good morning, all poetries are mentioned by her with his love and their good memories.” ― Vaishal sheth
- “You may see all that is around you. But you may feel nothing at all. So try and close your eyes so tight. And listen to the night time fall.” ― Stephen Cosgrove, Kartusch
- “Bedtime is daytime, and we come into bloom after midnight.” ― Lenore Kandel, Collected Poems of Lenore Kandel
- “Then as he's tucking me into bed, he's supposed to ask, How many stars? On a great day I'm supposed to say nine or ten. But if it was amazing, the best day I ever had, I'm supposed to cheat and say something like ten thousand stars.” ― Robin Roe, A List of Cages
- “Bedtime stories, Eventide Rhapsodies, Anthologies of Memory, please enter cautiously and feel free to open what is closed” ― Erin Morgenstern, The Night Circus
Good Night Inspirational Quotes
Nothing beats some inspiring good night quotes to recharge your mind after such a long day. Here’s a collection of philosophical good night quotes for you.
- “I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars.” ― Stephenie Meyer, Twilight
- “I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.” ― Sarah Williams
- “Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
- Our life is spent discovering and forgetting that gentle habit of the night. Take a good look. It could be the last.” ― Jorge Luis Borges, Selected Poems
- “Tonight, as with other nights, some people that you know are thinking either pleasant or malicious thoughts about you. Just imagine the pleasant ones before you go to sleep, and you’ll wake up with a sublime smile on your lips.” ― Danny Castillones Sillada
Romantic Good Night Quotes
- “I love the silent hour of night, for blissful dreams may then arise, revealing to my charmed sight, what may not bless my waking eyes.” ― Anne Brontë, Best Poems of the Brontë Sisters
- “It was the possibility of darkness that made the day seem so bright.” ― Stephen King, Wolves of the Calla
- “The sky grew darker, painted blue on blue, one stroke at a time, into deeper and deeper shades of night.” ― Haruki Murakami, Dance Dance Dance
- “Life begins at night” ― Charlaine Harris, Dead Until Dark
- “Night is a time of rigor, but also of mercy. There are truths which one can see only when it’s dark” ― Isaac Bashevis Singer, Teibele And Her Demon
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness