30+ Best Law of Attraction Quotes for a Better Life!Mar 16, 2021 05:00 PM Photo by Matheus Bertelli from Pexels
Tripboba.com - The Law of Attractions is the most simple and powerful words known to have a good impact on life, especially attractions. It states that there is a power to ignite your deepest desire to be manifested in your daily life. The Law of Attraction quotes below can be your best reference in managing and maintenance your desire for a better life.
Some people might find themselves in confusion and complicated life, yet it just takes a simple step to overcome it. These Law of Attraction quotes will help you to find out your true desire and ignite it into a positive step. Well, let’s take a look at some of its best quotes below!
The Law of Attraction Quotes
- "Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it." – Maya Angelou
- "Beware of what you set your heart upon…for it shall surely be yours." – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Everyone visualizes whether he knows it or not. Visualizing is the great secret of success." – Genevieve Behrend
- "Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics." – Albert Einstein
- "Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it." – Jack Canfield
- "Life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced." – Soren Kierkegaard
- "Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true." – Napoleon Hill
- "Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one’s own sunshine." – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Set your mind on a definite goal and observe how quickly the world stands aside to let you pass." – Napoleon Hill
- "The ancestor of every action is … thought." – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "The law of attraction states that whatever you focus on, think about, read about, and talk about intensely, you’re going to attract more of into your life." – Jack Canfield
- "The vast majority of people are born, grow up, struggle, and go through life in misery and failure, not realizing that it would be just as easy to switch over and get exactly what they want out of life, not recognizing that the mind attracts the thing it dwells upon." – Napoleon Hill
- "Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it within us, or we find it not." – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand." – Bob Proctor
- "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "To different minds, the same world is a hell and a heaven." – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "To live your greatest life, you must first become a leader within yourself. Take charge of your life, begin attracting and manifesting all that you desire in life." – Sonia Ricotti
- "We often become what we believe ourselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. When I believe I can, I acquire the ability to do it, even if I didn’t have it in the beginning." – Gandhi
- "What you think you become. What you feel you attract. What you imagine you create." – Buddha
- "Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life." – Tony Robbins
- "When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds." – Patanjali
- "Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right." – Henry Ford
- "You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be." – Napoleon Hill
- "You create your thoughts, your thoughts create your intentions and your intentions create your reality." – Wayne Dyer
- "Your whole life is a manifestation of the thoughts that go on in your head." – Lisa Nichols
Those are some of the popular Law of Attraction quotes for your reference. You can also check some of the quotes on different topics about attractions on the next page!
Law of Attraction Quotes Love, Life, and MorePhoto by Prasanth Inturi from Pexels
Besides focusing on self-development, the Law of Attraction quotes also cover other aspects of life. Mostly about how to get a happy life and attraction from other people. These are the other best Law of Attraction quotes for you!
- "Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is." – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- "Most people are thinking about what they don’t want, and they’re wondering why it shows up over and over again." – John Assaraf
- "The idea is the first currency of the Universe, so pay attention to the ideas that are in harmony with your vision." – Mary Morrissey
- "The only person you are destined to become is… the person you decide to be." – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "There are no limitations to the mind except those we acknowledge. Both poverty and riches are the offspring of thought!" – Napoleon Hill
- "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." – Marcus Aurelius
- "The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down." ― Stephen Richards, Cosmic Ordering: You can be successful
- "Minds are like flowers, they only open when the time is right." ― Stephen Richards
- "When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you." ― Stephen Richards
- "The true measure of success is how many times you can bounce back from failure." ― Stephen Richards
- "The discontent and frustration that you feel is entirely your own creation." ― Stephen Richards, Think Your way to Success: Let Your Dreams Run Free
- "The mind has a powerful way of attracting things that are in harmony with it, good and bad." ― Idowu Koyenikan, Wealth for All: Living a Life of Success at the Edge of Your Ability
- "Reality is a projection of your thoughts or the things you habitually think about." ― Stephen Richards
- "Our way of thinking creates good or bad outcomes." ― Stephen Richards
Love Quotes About Law of Attraction
The Law of Attraction quotes also encourage people to have their love within. The love itself doesn’t stop on loving other people, but it is more activating the love for self. Here are the quotes of law of attraction on love you have to know. Let’s check ‘em out!
- "Everything you want to be, do or have comes from love." – Rhonda Byrne
- "Happiness and love…are just a choice away." – Leo Buscaglia
- "However good or bad you feel about your relationship, the person you are with at this moment is the “right” person, because he or she is the mirror of who you are inside." – Deepak Chopra
- "If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." – Roald Dahl
- "Love what is ahead by loving what has come before." – Yogi Bhajan
- "People who have great lives think and talk about what they love more than what they don’t love. And people who are struggling, think and talk about what they don’t love more than what they do love." – Rhonda Byrne
- "You gotta chill and relax, and release, meditate, and breathe and walk, and ski and surf, and bask and sunbathe and relax and sing and love and laugh and nurture yourself, and eat good stuff. And find better and better feeling thoughts and practice them until they become the norm. And then everything that life has caused you to become must manifest into your experience." – Abraham-Hicks
- "To acquire love, fill yourself up with it until you become a magnet." – Charles Haanel
- "When there is no love, pour in love and you shall draw out love." – St. John of the Cross
- "Working on our own consciousness is the most important thing that we are doing at any moment, and being Love is the supreme creative act." – Ram Dass
Those are some of the best law of attractions on love and also self-development. They encourage you to be more open to yourself before others. Love comes from within and it will be spread outside. Good luck!
Popular Law of Attraction Quotes from the BiblePhoto by Spencer Selover from Pexels
Bible also has its verse related to the law of attractions quotes which will help those who believe in God to be more self-aware. These quotes below can be your best reference to look up to when you feel down. Let’s check ‘em out!
- "According to your faith, shall it be done to you." – Matthew 9:29
- "And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall receive." – Matthew 21:22
- "As a man thinks in his heart, so is he." – Proverbs 23:7
- "Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." – Matthew 7:7
- "Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed, by the renewing of your mind." – Romans 12:2
- "Fix your eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." – Corinthians 4:18
- "Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." – Luke 6:38 (NIV)
- "I and my Father are one." – John 10:30
- "If thou can believe, all things are possible, to him that believeth." – Mark 9.23
- "The Kingdom of Heaven is within." – Luke 17:21
Law of Attraction Quotes Einstein
- "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
- "I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
- "I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university."
- "If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself."
- "If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."
- "Imagination is everything, it is the preview of life’s coming attractions."
- "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving."
- "Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere."
- "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
- "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
Those are the law of attractions that you can take for your inspiration and motivation. Everything happens for reason and you have to realize, you have something within to wake up! Good luck!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness