40 Warm Christmas Family Quotes to Share With Your Sweethearts!Feb 06, 2021 05:00 PM Photo by Jill Wellington from Pixabay.
Tripboba.com - Christmas is the most eagerly moment awaited by Christians to celebrate the birthday of Jesus Christ. Christians will celebrate worship service on the evening of December 24 and morning service on December 25.
Christmas time is a moment that is attached to warmth with family, those who celebrate it will gather with their family and spend time together. One of the cultures at Christmas is spreading Christmas family and friends quotes to relatives, family, friends, or other acquaintances.
Here are the 40 Christmas family quotes ideas that can be your best reference!
10 Quotes About Christmas and Family from Famous PeoplePhoto by Jill Wellington from Pixabay
Christmas wishes are an expression of gratitude for the gifts bestowed by God Almighty, and not to mention Christmas family quotes. Reminiscent of the sacrifice of Jesus who voluntarily wanted to atone for all the sins of mankind.
Such a figure should serve as an example and guide. Many could not help crying because of the emotion that approached them.
Human origins who are born in a holy state do not seem to guarantee that their life will be smooth from mistakes. Especially considering that humans often forget and repeat the same mistakes.
Here are some of the best religious Christmas family quotes that you can share at Christmas time.
- Christmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings, exchanged, of gift-giving, and of families united. – Norman Vincent Peale
- Christmas is a holiday that we celebrate not as individuals nor as a nation, but as a human family.- Ronald Reagan
- From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas bring us closer to each other. – Emily Matthews
- Christmas is all about family, eating, drinking, and making merry. – Malaika Arora Khan
- Christmas is the day that holds all time together. – Alexander Smith
- Mankind is a great, immense family. This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas. – Pope John XXIII
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. – Burton Hills
- Christmas is, of course, the time to be home, in heart as well as body. – Garry Moore
- At Christmas, all roads lead home. — Marjorie Holmes
- The best present on Christmas is spending some good time with family realizing the importance of love, sharing things that give you real joy. Christmas is the time to enjoy so have fun with your family Merry Christmas and a Happy new year! – Anonymous
15 Deep and Sincere Merry Christmas Family QuotesPhoto by Anuja Tilj from Pixabay
The long history of Christmas also implies the message that humans must live with good morals. Willing to carry out God's commands and study the Bible as a guide in solving whacking problems.
Exams are things that cannot be missed. It doesn't mean that God doesn't love you, but He wants His people to be stronger and more patient with trials.
Here are 15 meaningful and sincere Christmas family quotes that you can save for your greeting cards to share.
- For me, the spirit of Christmas means being happy and giving freely. It’s a tradition for all the kids in the family to help mom decorate the tree. Christmas is all about family, eating, drinking, and making merry. – Malaika Arora Khan
- I find that it’s the simple things that remind you of family around the holidays. – Amy Adams
- Christmas, my child, is love in action. – Dale Evans
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas! – Unknown
- This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone. — Taylor Caldwell
- Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen. – Anonymous
- The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others’ burdens, easing other’s loads, and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of Christmas. – WC Jones
- “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.” ― Laura Ingalls Wilder
- “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” ― Norman Vincent Peale
- “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.” ― Charles M. Schulz
- “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.” ― Roy L. Smith
- “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.” ― Hamilton Wright Mabie
- “The smells of Christmas are the smells of childhood” ― Richard Paul Evans, The Christmas Box
- “Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childish days; that can recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth; that can transport the sailor and the traveller, thousands of miles away, back to his own fire-side and his quiet home!” ― Charles Dickens, The Pickwick Papers
- “Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl. But it warmed more than your body. It warmed your heart...filled it, too, with melody that would last forever.” ― Bess Streeter Aldrich, Song of Years
15 Warm and Blessed Merry Christmas Quotes for FamilyPhoto by Mylene2401 from Pixabay
These warm and blessed Christmas family quotes can be your references to convey deep sincerity. They will represent the depth of feeling of your gratitude for having people who you love and love you. Let's take a look at these Christmas family quotes!
- "May the Light of Christmas live in our hearts and be a light for the family. As well as a fellow. Merry Christmas."
- "Merry Christmas. May the mercy and peace of Christmas be bestowed upon our families.”
- "Merry Christmas, may the peace and love of Jesus fill us all and all mankind. Gloria in Excelsis Deo.”
- “His destiny was the CROSS. His Purpose was LOVE. His reason was YOU. May you have a meaningful Christmas.”
- "The blessed night full of stars, accompanied by songs of praise, O my friend, I wish you a Merry Christmas."
- "Happy at heart, when I heard the bells ringing a sign that Christmas had arrived. Gloria in Excelsis Deo! Peace on earth, peace in the heart. Merry Merry Christmas.”
- "The rain comes down greeted, peace has come, praise the Christ for the abundance of love for all of us, Merry Christmas and the new year."
- "Welcoming the future with enthusiasm, achieving peace on this holy day, merry Christmas and Happy New Year for you all."
- "Today is a wonderful opportunity to pray, to care, to love, to smile, and say Merry Christmas."
- “The love of the Lord Jesus is not timeless by heat, not weathered by rain. Therefore, let us pay back by offering life to Him. Merry Christmas. Hopefully, peace & love Christmas with all of us.”
- “Christmas is proof of God's love for us. Have we accepted the love and salvation that Jesus provides?"
- “Let us be the bearers of love, peace, and light to the world. Merry Christmas, may our lives and family always be filled with His love and peace.”
- "The rain comes down greeted, peace has come, praise the Christ for the abundance of love for all of us, Merry Christmas."
- “Faith makes all things possible. Hope makes things work. Love makes everything beautiful. Hopefully, we have all three for Christmas this year.”
- “Let us be the bearers of love, peace, and light to the world. Merry Christmas, may our life and family always be filled with love and peace.”
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness