Carl Jung Quotes on LoveApr 13, 2021 10:46 PM Photo by idntimes.com
Since Carl Jung has broad scope on his works, no doubt that his words can be the best sources to look up. These Carl Jung quotes on love below can be your references in looking beyond new perspectives about human relationship. Let’s take a look!
- "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being."
- "Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word ‘happy’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness."
- "Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol, morphine or idealism."
- "For better to come, good must stand aside."
- "Great talents are the most lovely and often the most dangerous fruits on the tree of humanity. They hang upon the most slender twigs that are easily snapped off."
- "I cannot love anyone if I hate myself. That is the reason why we feel so extremely uncomfortable in the presence of people who are noted for their special virtuousness, for they radiate an atmosphere of the torture they inflict on themselves. That is not a virtue but a vice."
- "It all depends on how we look at things, and not on how things are in themselves."
- "No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell."
- "Nothing is possible without love ... For love puts one in a mood to risk everything."
- "Somewhere there was once a Flower, a Stone, a Crystal, a Queen, a King, a Palace, a Lover and his Beloved, and this was long ago, on an Island somewhere in the ocean 5,000 years ago. . . . Such is Love, the Mystic Flower of the Soul. This is the Center, the Self."
- "The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves."
- "The creative mind plays with the object it loves."
- "The healthy man does not torture others – generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers."
- "The least of things with a meaning is worth more in life than the greatest of things without it."
- "Where love rules, there is no will to power, and where power predominates, love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other."
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness