35 Memories Quotes to Remind You That Life is About Ups and Downs!Feb 06, 2021 04:00 PM Memories Quotes - Photo by Kelly the Zebra from Flickr
Tripboba.com - Reading books is one the best ways to enjoy your free time. Sometimes, in certain part of the books, there is line or fond memories quotes that takes you into a memory.
This article will give you some inspirational memories quotes that can be your best words to share with friends and family. These quotes are wrapped from several books that also can be your reference for what to read. It is always good to have favorite painful memories quotes taken from books.
So, let’s take a look!
10 Quotes About Memories of Recalling the PastMemories Quotes - Photo by Jamie Delacovias from Flickr
If you’re the type of person who tends to recall the past in beautiful words, these inspirational memories quotes about memories might be your best reference. There’s plenty of good books and inspirational writers and authors to look up.
- “Memories warm you up from the inside. But they also tear you apart.” ― Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore
- “The town was paper, but the memories were not.” ― John Green, Paper Towns
- “The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It's the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared.” ― Lois Lowry, The Giver
- “I don't want to repeat my innocence. I want the pleasure of losing it again.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald, This Side of Paradise
- “No matter how much suffering you went through, you never wanted to let go of those memories.” ― Haruki Murakami
- “The past beats inside me like a second heart.” ― John Banville, The Sea
Cherish Memories Quotes
- “What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.” ― Karl Lagerfeld
- “Listen to the people who love you. Believe that they are worth living for even when you don't believe it. Seek out the memories depression takes away and project them into the future. Be brave; be strong; take your pills. Exercise because it's good for you even if every step weighs a thousand pounds. Eat when food itself disgusts you. Reason with yourself when you have lost your reason.” ― Andrew Solomon, The Noonday Demon: An Atlas of Depression
- “I have learned that if you must leave a place that you have lived in and loved and where all your yesteryears are buried deep, leave it any way except a slow way, leave it the fastest way you can. Never turn back and never believe that an hour you remember is a better hour because it is dead. Passed years seem safe ones, vanquished ones, while the future lives in a cloud, formidable from a distance.” ― Beryl Markham, West with the Night
- “He was still too young to know that the heart's memory eliminates the bad and magnifies the good, and that thanks to this artifice we manage to endure the burden of the past.” ― Gabriel García Márquez, Love in the Time of Cholera
10 Childhood Memories QuotesFlickr - Photo by Serena
The childhood moments are the best and the most beautiful days that all people have been through. It is like the best time all humans have ever had. These childhood memories quotes can be your best reminders of those beautiful moments back there.
- “My dad had limitations. That's what my good-hearted mom always told us. He had limitations, but he meant no harm. It was kind of her to say, but he did do harm.” ― Gillian Flynn, Gone Girl
- “Childhood memories were like airplane luggage; no matter how far you were traveling or how long you needed them to last, you were only ever allowed two bags. And while those bags might hold a few hazy recollections—a diner with a jukebox at the table, being pushed on a swing set, the way it felt to be picked up and spun around—it didn’t seem enough to last a whole lifetime.” ― Jennifer E. Smith, This Is What Happy Looks Like
- “Memories of childhood were the dreams that stayed with you after you woke.” ― Julian Barnes, England, England
- “Don't you wish you could take a single childhood memory and blow it up into a bubble and live inside it forever?” ― Sarah Addison Allen, Lost Lake
- “...my father, [was] a mid-level phone company manager who treated my mother at best like an incompetent employee. At worst? He never beat her, but his pure, inarticulate fury would fill the house for days, weeks, at a time, making the air humid, hard to breathe, my father stalking around with his lower jaw jutting out, giving him the look of a wounded, vengeful boxer, grinding his teeth so loud you could hear it across the room ... I'm sure he told himself: 'I never hit her'. I'm sure because of this technicality he never saw himself as an abuser. But he turned our family life into an endless road trip with bad directions and a rage-clenched driver, a vacation that never got a chance to be fun.” ― Gillian Flynn, Gone Girl
Family Memories Quotes
- “Bees blew like cake-crumbs through the golden air, white butterflies like sugared wafers, and when it wasn't raining a diamond dust took over which veiled and yet magnified all things” ― Laurie Lee, Cider With Rosie
- “...some nights I'd sneak out and listen to the radio in my Dad's old Chevy - children need solitude - they don't teach that in school...” ― John Geddes, A Familiar Rain
- “In the life of everyone there is a limited number of experiences which are not written upon the memory, but stamped there with a die; and in the long years after, they can be called up in detail, and every emotion that was stirred by them can be lived through anew; these are the tragedies of life.” ― James Weldon Johnson, The Autobiography of an Ex-Colored Man
- “By the time we began to understand enough about what the world to ask the right questions, our visit is over, and someone else is visiting, asking the same questions.” ― d.k. LeVick, Bridges: A Tale of Niagara
- “Eventually, however, the denial turned into emptiness and my childhood ended.” ― Floyd C. Forsberg, The Toughest Prison of All
15 Friend Memories Quotes About Old Friends and Pain in the PastPhoto by Niloy Mukherjee from Flickr
These old memories quotes friends can also be your other reference for recalling those hard days back there. The past can be the best lessons to learn and here are some of the best remembrance memories quotes that can be your inspiration.
- “It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.” ― Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy
- “One lives in the hope of becoming a memory.” ― Antonio Porchia
- “I think it is all a matter of love; the more you love a memory the stronger and stranger it becomes” ― Vladimir Nabokov
- “You must learn some of my philosophy. Think only of the past as its remembrance gives you pleasure.” ― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
- “To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.” ― Thomas Campbell
Friends Memories Quotes
- "Blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels.” ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Evangeline: A Tale of Acadie
- “When we think of the past it's the beautiful things we pick out. We want to believe it was all like that.” ― Margaret Atwood, The Handmaid's Tale
- “Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?” ― Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
- “because a song can take you back instantly to a moment, or a place, or even a person. no matter what else has changed in you or the world, that one song stays the same, just like that moment.” ― Sarah Dessen
- “There is no death, daughter. People die only when we forget them,' my mother explained shortly before she left me. 'If you can remember me, I will be with you always.” ― Isabel Allende, Eva Luna
- “It takes a huge effort to free yourself from memory” ― Paulo Coelho, Aleph
- “When the remembering was done, the forgetting could begin.” ― Sara Zarr
- “People will walk in and walk out of your life, but the one whose footstep made a long-lasting impression is the one you should never allow to walk out.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
- “People always talk about how hard it can be to remember things - where they left their keys, or the name of an acquaintance - but no one ever talks about how much effort we put into forgetting. I am exhausted from the effort to forget... There are things that have to be forgotten if you want to go on living.” ― Stephen Carpenter, Killer
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness