40 Amazing Festivus Quotes That Live Rent-Free in The Strike Fans’ HeadsAug 19, 2021 10:18 PM Festivus Quotes - Photo by Дарья Яковлева from Pixabay
Tripboba.com - Are you looking for some Festivus quotes?
It's been many years since Seinfeld aired the episode "The Strike", also known as the episode about Festivus - a holiday celebrated with aluminum poles where people complain to each other and struggle to show strength. Here are the 40 best and most amazing Festivus quotes you need to read. Keep scrolling.
Seinfeld Festivus Quotes
Here are some Festivus quotes from Seinfeld that will live rent-free in your head.
- "These pretzels are making me thirsty." — Kramer
- "Yada yada yada." — Elaine
- "A festivus for the rest of us." — Frank
- "But I don't want to be a pirate!" — Jerry
- "I'm out there jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" — Kramer
- "No soup for you." — Soup Nazi
- "Serenity now!" — Frank
- "Look away, I'm hideous." — Kramer
- "The sea was angry that day, my friends." — George
- "Newman." — Every main character
Festivus Quotes Grievances
The Festivus concept has gained so much popularity over the years that many Seinfeld fans celebrate the holiday on December 23 to varying degrees, from sending a Kramer or Frank Costanza GIF to actually putting up a pole. These Festivus quotes will let you know why do people love it so much.
- “Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way. “[The doll] was destroyed. But out of that, a new holiday was born. A Festivus for the rest of us.”
- “Frank invented a holiday? He's so prolific.”
- “At the Festivus dinner you gather your family around and tell them all the ways they have disappointed you over the past year.”
- Gwen: Jerry! | Jerry: Gwen! How’d you know I was here? | Gwen: Kramer told me. | Kramer: Another Festivus miracle!
- “No [tree]. Instead, there's a pole. Requires no decoration. I find tinsel distracting.”
- George: Hey, check this out. I gotta give Christmas presents at Kruger so I'm pulling a Whatley. | Jerry: A donation has been made in your name to the Human Fund. What is that? | George: Made it up. |Jerry: The Human Fund. Money for people. | George: What do you think? | Jerry: It has a certain understated stupidity.
- “The tradition of Festivus begins with the airing of grievances. I got a lot of problems with you people, now you're gonna hear about it.”
- "A brassiere for men... the manssiere! Get it?"
- "No breaks. I feel reborn. I'm like a phoenix rising from Arizona!"
- "No one is touching my feet. Between you and me, Elaine, I think I've got a foot odor problem."
Happy Festivus QuotesFestivus Quotes - Photo by 俊哉 佐伯 from Pixabay
Here are some creative Festivus quotes to brighten your day.
- "Happy Festivus! Those close to me know I celebrate Festivus every year. The sheet cake is done and the Festivus pole is up. I’ve been training for the feats of strength. I’ve got some problems with you folks and you’re going to her about it! How do you celebrate Festivus?" — Eddie Gossage
- "Festivus Yes! Bagels No!" — Unknown
- "airing of grievances for sure! Happy Festivus!" — Debbie Fletcher
- “Happy Festivus, SEC! We’ve got a lot of problems with you people." — College Football
- “I think this child just had an "airing of grievances" session with Kris Kringle and I don't think it went well. Happy Festivus!" — Oopsie Whoopsie
- “The Festivus pole is erected. Happy Festivus for the rest of us!!!” —Austin C. Garber II
- “You: Merry Christmas Eve Eve | Me, an intellectual: Happy Festivus” — Bobby Catalano
- “Happy #Festivus! Let’s air some grievances and show off those feats of strength!” — Breweries in PA
- “Happy Festivus! We begin Festivus with the airing of grievances. Where to begin with the Mets??” — Tim Reilly
- "It's Fectivus miracle!" — Unknown
Quotes About Festivus
Here are some Festivus quotes you will love.
- "The tradition of festivus begins with the airing of grievances. I've got a lot of problems with you people, and now, you're gonna hear about it!" — Frank Costanza
- "You're not the only one improving yourself. I worked out with a dumbbell yesterday. I feel *vigorous*."— Frank Costanza
- “You saying you want a piece of me?” — Frank Costanza
- "They don't want us there, so we're going." — Frank Costanza
- "You have no eye for fashion!" — Frank Costanza
- "Jerry: Happy Festivus. | Kramer: What's Festivus? | Jerry: When George was growing up his father... | George: Stop it. It's nothing. It's a stupid holiday my father invented. It doesn't exist."
- "Frank: And at the Festivus dinner, you gather your family around, and you tell them all the ways they have disappointed you over the past year. | Kramer: Is there a tree? | Frank: No. Instead, there's a pole. Requires no decoration. I find tinsel distracting."
- “Frank: Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way. | Kramer: What happened to the doll? | Frank: It was destroyed. But out of that, a new holiday was born. A Festivus for the rest of us. | Kramer: That must have been some kind of doll. | Frank: She was."
- "Welcome, newcomers. The tradition of Festivus begins with the airing of grievances. I got a lot of problems with you people and now you're gonna hear about it." — Frank Costanza
- George Costanza: Festivus, Sir. And, uh, I was afraid that I would be persecuted for my beliefs. They drove my family out of Bayside, Sir! | Kruger: Are you making all this up, too? | George Costanza: Oh, no, Sir. Festivus is all too real. And... I could prove it - if I had to."
Those are 40 interesting Festivus quotes you will always remember. Feel free to share this post to The Strike fans!
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness