40 Awesome Saturday Morning Quotes to Start Your WeekendAug 10, 2021 11:55 PM Saturday Morning Quotes - Photo by cottonbro from Pexels
Tripboba.com - It’s finally the weekend! Leave your work and go enjoy what you love—be it watching TV, going out in nature, or just sleep in and ignore and unplug from the world! If you’re looking for some sparks of motivation to start your day, you’ll love our collection of Saturday morning quotes down below.
In this segment, Tripboba has compiled up to forty Saturday morning quotes that will boost your mood. So, keep scrolling and go enjoy your Saturday morning!
Good Saturday morning quotes
Saturday morning blessing quotes
To start with, here are some of the best Saturday morning quotes that will get you a vibe of the weekend!
- “Saturday is what gives us a weekend of enjoyment.” — Anthony T. Hincks
- “Saturday is a day for the spa. Relax, indulge, enjoy, and love yourself, too.” — Ana Monnar
- “I wish that every day was Saturday and every month was October.” — Charmaine J. Forde
- "I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks." — Barack Obama
- "Later, in the early teens, I used to ride my bike every Saturday morning to the nearest airport, ten miles away, push airplanes in and out of the hangars, and clean up the hangars." — Alan Shepard
- "There was nothing like a Saturday - unless it was the Saturday leading up to the last week of school and into summer vacation. That of course was all the Saturdays of your life rolled into one big shiny ball." — Nora Roberts
- “Your Monday is not going to be like Saturday; the emotions are going to be different.” — Jean Grae
- "Your body tells you what it needs, and if you sleep past your alarm on a Saturday morning, it's probably because you need the sleep." — Sophia Bush
- “My folks always let me go to the movies every Saturday. We were really motion-picture goers.” — John Wayne
- “Happy Saturday! ‘Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.’” — Frank Lloyd Wright
- “On a lazy Saturday morning when you’re lying in bed, drifting in and out of sleep, there is a space where fantasy and reality become one.” — Lynn Johnston
- "Saturday morning was come, and all the summer world was bright and fresh, and brimming with life. There was a song in every heart; and if the heart was young, the music issued at the lips. There was cheer in every face and a spring in every step. The locust-trees were in bloom, and the fragrance of the blossoms filled the air. Cardiff Hill, beyond the village and above, it was green with vegetation, and it lay just far enough away to seem a Delectable Land, dreamy, reposeful, and inviting." — Mark Twain
- "We really didn't have the option of being couch potatoes when I was growing up. There were only three television channels and the only kid's programming was on Saturday morning. We always played outside until we could hear Mom calling us (not by cell phone but with her hands cupped around her mouth) that it was dinner time." — Jeff Foxworthy
- "Saturday morning was their unrestricted television time, and they usually took advantage of it to watch a series of cartoon shows that would certainly have been impossible before the discovery of LSD." — Jeff Lindsay
- "I grew up, obviously, watching tons of animation; Saturday morning cartoons or anything that we could get our hands on. And then when 'The Simpsons' premiered, that just kind of changed the landscape of everything. We hadn't had prime time animations since 'The Flintstones.'" — Rachael MacFarlane
- “Happy Saturday! When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.” — Tecumseh
- "On Saturday mornings I would walk to the Flavor Cup or Puerto Rico Importing coffee store to get my coffee. Often it was freshly roasted and the beans were still warm. Coffee was my nectar and my ambrosia: I was very careful about it. I decanted my beans into glass...and I ground them in little batches in my grinder." — Laurie Colwin
- "Both my mum and dad were great readers, and we would go every Saturday morning to the library, and my sister and I had a library card when we could pass off something as a signature, and all of us would come with an armful of books." — Geraldine Brooks
- "Presenting Saturday mornings has been a dream for a long time. And one day in September I am going to wake up very early and it will be a reality. I can't wait." — Fearne Cotton
- "I love Saturday morning cartoons. What do you like to do on a Saturday morning?" — Wayne Brady
Funny Saturday morning quotes
Have a good laugh with these funny Saturday morning quotes to start your weekend.
- "Saturday morning, you knew what was cool by what was on 'Soul Train.'" — Nick Cannon
- "I wonder how many men, hiding their youngness, rise as I do, Saturday mornings, filled with the hope that Bugs Bunny, Yosemite Sam and Daffy Duck will be there waiting as our one true always and forever salvation?" — Ray Bradbury
- “On Saturday morning, I like to get up early and go out — TV is banned!” — Debra Stephenson
- “My favorite way to spend Saturday is in and out of bed, watching sports on TV and eating.” — Alan King
- “Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.” — Bill Watterson
- “Oh, my sweet Saturday, I have been waiting for you for six long days.” — Charmaine J. Forde
- “On the Sixth Day, God created man, the sort of result you often get when you go in to work on a Saturday.” — Robert Brault
- “Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.” — John Shirley
- “Saturday mornings, I’ve learned, are a great opportunity for kids to sneak into your bed, fall back asleep, and kick you in the face.” — Dan Pearce
- "I'm not an early bird at all. Ideally, on Saturday morning I'd allow myself a lovely lie-in. 10:45 would be just right." — Shilpa Shetty
- "I wish I got a lie-in on Saturday mornings but I never do." — Monica Ali
Saturday morning inspirational quotes
Soak yourself in positivity and recharge your motivation on weekend with the following Saturday morning quotes.
- “I told myself that I was going to live the rest of my life as if it were Saturday.” — Chip Gaines
- "My work is like my vacation, so in a way every day is like Saturday." — Ludacris
- “I always wake up early Saturday morning, and I have a little bit more time, so I go to the gym.” — Ehud Olmert
- “We need the spirit of Sunday carried over to Monday and continued until Saturday.” — Edward McKendree Bounds
- “If you had to work 14-hour days, Mondays to Fridays, then you have to keep Saturdays and Sundays sacred.” — Nicole Ari Parker
- “I’ve taken Saturdays to be the day I pull back completely. I do things that are more creative, and I’ve actually found that helps me when I get back into work to be more thoughtful.” — Padmasree Warrior
- “It’s not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It’s that most people do what they enjoy most on those two days. Imagine living a life where every day are your Saturdays and Sundays. Make every day your weekend. Make every day a play-day.” — James A. Murphy
- "We all like to look forward to things. Incentivize yourself with a reward—a massage, dinner with a friend, a night watching your favorite show, a yoga class on Saturday morning. Visualizing a reward at the end of the to-do tunnel may help with reaching goals/completing tasks." — Samantha Ettus
- "Never retire! Do what you do and keep doing it. But don't do it on Friday. Take Friday off. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, go fishing...Then Monday to Thursday, do what you've been doing all your life. My point is: Live full and don't retreat." — Mel Brooks
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness
36 Questions That Lead to Love: With Tips How to Do It Properly!
Best 75+ Who Knows Me Better Questions To Ask To Your Friends And Family!
150+ Funny Questions to Ask on Instagram Story to Build A Deeper Relationship with Your Followers
100 Easy General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids Between the Age of 4-15 Years!
36 Instagram Story Questions to Get Closer With Your Followers