40+ Blessed Quotes to Remind You That Life Has So Much Goodness to Offer!Feb 18, 2021 11:52 PM Blessed Quotes - Photo by Quang Anh Ha Nguyen from Pexels
Tripboba.com - Feeling blessed is truly a bliss. Even in our worst time, when you see this life from the bigger picture and focus on the bright side, you’ll find that blessings are everywhere. So, if you’re feeling blue right now, don’t worry. Accept the unpleasant feeling of sadness but don’t ponder too long. Notice and appreciate the small things and you’ll be so grateful with what life has to offer.
Tripboba has got you covered with best selections of blessed quotes to remind you that life is too short to be filled with bitterness. In the end, it’s how we respond to the circumstances that matters most, so even at the bitterest moment of your life, believe that blessing is always with you.
Blessed day quotes
Blessed morning quotes
Morning makes a perfect beginning for everything, so start your day with these blessed quotes and you’re ready to seize the day!
- “The next morning dawned bright and sweet, like ribbon candy.” ― Sarah Addison Allen, Garden Spells
- “The longest way must have its close - the gloomiest night will wear on to a morning.” ― Harriet Beecher Stowe, Uncle Tom's Cabin
- “A morning coffee is my favorite way of starting the day, settling the nerves so that they don't later fray.” ― Marcia Carrington
- “Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.” ― Lemony Snicket, The Blank Book
- “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive—to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love—then make that day count!” ― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
- “I love the smell of book ink in the morning.” ― Umberto Eco
- “Climb the day, Drop your dreams, Possess the day.” ― Gail Carson Levine, Fairest
Feeling blessed quotes
These blessed quotes will remind you that there’s so much to life than it may appear. Don’t wait for happiness to come to feel blessed; choose it!
- “And I know that I am. I am his moon, and his brightly shining star. I am his life, his heart. I am all that and the answer to every unspoken question, the comfort for every hurt, the companion who will walk beside him from now until the end of our lives, reveling in the bliss of each simple chore done in his name, overflowing with beauty because I am blessed to spend my life with my love.” ― Stacey Jay, Juliet Immortal
- “I was so blessed. The first person I gave my heart to was an angel who plucked the feathers off his wings and built a nest for it.” ― Kamand Kojouri
- “Live a good life. More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.” ― Roy Bennett
- “We are treasure chests with more jewels inside than we can imagine.” ― Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha
- “When I think of how many people in this world have it worse than I do, I realize just how blessed I really am... and I have to give thanks ...” ― Shannan Lea, Eish! London
- “Life is not a competition. No one has to lose for someone else to win. A true blessing blesses everyone.” ― Donna Goddard, Waldmeer
Blessed Friday quotes and blessed Saturday quotes (weekend blessed quotes)
Nothing beats the bliss of the weekend. Here are some relatable blessed quotes to enjoy your weekend more!
- “I just always want to be different - THE EXCEPTION - and this weekend knocked me right back to reality. And the reality is - I AM TRULY BLESSED ..” ― Jon-Robert Holden, Blessed Footsteps: Memoirs of JR Holden
- “Work is a blessing. God has so arranged the world that work is necessary, and He gives us hands and strength to do it. The enjoyment of leisure would be nothing if we had only leisure. It is the joy of work well done that enables us to enjoy rest, just as it is the experiences of hunger and thirst that make food and drink such pleasures.” ― Elisabeth Elliot, Discipline: The Glad Surrender
- “It's not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It's that most people do what they enjoy most on those two days. Imagine living a life where everyday are your Saturdays and Sundays. Make everyday your weekend. Make everyday a play-day…” ― James A. Murphy, The Waves of Life Quotes and Daily Meditations
- “Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “Oh! It’s Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week, In a worthy moment of peace and bliss.” ― S. O' Sade
- “It's Friday morning mankind! Good vibe, don't Frown and let the monster see you smile!” ― Napz Cherub Pellazo
- “Friday afternoon feels like heaven...” ― El Fuego
- “Weekends welcome warriors for social fun that starts on Friday. Share, Like, comment, and friend. Netiquette” ― David Chiles
- “Saturday is the mightiest day of the week. It's unshakably, overwhelmingly superior. Not only is it a day off of school, the following day is also a day off, like some kind of Super Saiyan bargain sale.” ― Wataru Watari, やはり俺の青春ラブコメはまちがっている 3
Blessed birthday quotes
Birthday is a special moment in our life. Share your happiness with the ones you loved (or your own self!) with these blessed quotes on the special day.
- “The gift was not large as money goes, and my need was not great, but the spirit of the gift is beyond price and leaves me blessed and in debt.” ― Robert Fulghum, All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten
- “May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live.” ― Robert A. Heinlein
- “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.” ― William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice
- “deep down I believe my year was a special year: it produced me.” ― Ned Vizzini
- “A birth-date is a reminder to celebrate the life as well as to update the life.” ― Amit Kalantri, Wealth of Words
- “Every day is a gift. But some days are packaged better.” ― Sanhita Baruah
Blessed night quotes
When you feel weary after such a long day, don’t forget that blessing is always with you. Here are some blessed quotes for your peaceful night.
- “I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars.” ― Stephenie Meyer, Twilight
- “I love the silent hour of night for blissful dreams may then arise, revealing to my charmed sight what may not bless my waking eyes.” ― Anne Brontë, Best Poems of the Brontë Sisters
- “Night Triumphant- and the Stars Eternal.” ― Sarah J. Maas, A Court of Wings and Ruin
- “Life begins at night” ― Charlaine Harris, Dead Until Dark
- “Good night - may you fall asleep in the arms of a dream, so beautiful, you'll cry when you awake.” ― Michael Faudet
- “And the night shall be filled with music, And the cares, that infest the day, Shall fold their tents like the Arabs, and silently steal away.” ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Blessed family quotes
Happiness isn’t always about how much money you earned: good family and friends are also great blessings that you should be thankful for. These blessed quotes will remind you that your beloved people are as important as your achievement.
- “God doesn't bless us just to make us happy; He blesses us to make us a blessing.” ― Warren Wiersbe
- “Happiness [is] only real when shared” ― Jon Krakauer, Into the Wild
- “With so many friends and family, I am as rich as I ever could be.” ― Amy Ritchie
- “Time with loved ones, really is time well spent!” ― Casey Rislov, Time Together, Time Well Spent!
- “A true family's love nourishes, it's the rock that is meant to support and strengthen you after being weakend by adversities of life.” ― Wayne Chirisa
- “Spread love. Hug the people you care about and make sure they know that you care and appreciate them. Make it known to your friends and family that you love them.” ― Germany Kent
- “I am empowered and thankful for my parents’ love and support.” ― Amy Leigh Mercree, Joyful Living: 101 Ways to Transform Your Spirit and Revitalize Your Life
- 110+ Patriotic Independence Day Greetings to Complete Your Independence Day Celebration
- 80+ Dad Jokes 2020 and Other Dad Jokes That Will Crack You Up
- 70+ Inspiring Christmas Trivia Questions For Family Gathering Game!
- 85 Hilarious Short People Jokes to Tell to Your Friends
- 75+ Best Funny Icebreaker Questions to Melt Away the Awkwardness